Chapter 4

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the hallway toward the secretary office, where I got my schedule, name tag and some more information. I quickly walked out and went to the rooftop, luckily the door was opened. I made sure that nobody was around.

“Calm down Kimberly.” Matthew said. “And don't punch the wall!!” Andrew added. I smiled. They know me to well.

“Fine!” I said frustrated.

“C'mon Kimberly, your day couldn't get any worse.” Jade said.

“Ohh! You shouldn't have said that! Now her day is going to get worse.” Jake added. And damn he was so right.

I walked down few minutes after the bell rung and waited in front of my class. 2-A.

“Hey Kimberly!!!” Chaerin said happily. “I'm your homeroom and also your English teacher.” she said. “And if you have any problems, just come to me or any of my friends.”

“Miss Lee-”

“Call me Unnie, Mrs. Lee sounds so old and only few of my students are allowed to call me Unnie.” I nodded making her happy. “You aren't going to call her Unnie, right?” Jake said.

She enter the class first and started to talk about me a new transfer student. She gave me a signal to enter the classroom, so I walked next to her and turned to face the class.

Seriously!!

“Told ya, her day can still get even worse.” Jake said. “You’re not helpful at all!” Matthew snapped.

“Kimberly would you please introduce yourself.” Miss Lee whispered, making me snap out from the glaring contest I had.

“Kwon Kimberly.” I simply said, no nice to meet you all please nor take care of me.

“Ehm…okay…” Miss Lee said. “You can take your seat behind Byunghun.”

I nodded and made my way to my desk while earning glares from girls and from Byunghun.

“Today we're doing a surprise test.” Miss Lee said with enthusiastically. While the students just grumped.

She handed out the test worksheets. “You don’t need to do this, Kimberly.” she said once I was the last student who got the worksheets.

“I’ll give it a shoot.” I said and faked a smile. First of all I read the all the questions before I started to write, it only took me 10 minutes. I looked around only seeing everyone still writing, I quietly stand up and walked to Miss Lee, who was walking around the class looking at the students. I handed her the worksheets and walked back to my desk, in the same time two guys stand up and also handed their worksheets in.

“Namjoon and Byunghun, since you both are done, can you guys show Kimberly around?” Miss Lee asked.

>>> >>>

Byunghun turned to me once he heard Namjoon closing the door behind him. He glared at me and then looked over my shoulder to Namjoon. “Blondie get lost! She and I still have business to do.” he said through gritted teeth while grabbing my wrist really tight, preventing me to run or walk away.

“Watch how you talk, troll!” Namjoon hissed and grabbed Byunghun on his collarbone. Byunghun lose the grip on my wrist and also grab on Namjoons collarbone. Both of them were glaring at each other.

“Are you just going to stay there and watch them fight?!” Andrew asked.

I rolled my eyes and touched Namjoons hand, he looked at me and lose his grip on Byunghuns collarbone. Then he hit Byunghuns hand of his collarbone, but they still were glaring.

I sigh softly and put my longboard quietly on the floor. “There is no need for you guys to show me around.” I said and slowly drive away, but after a few meter I stopped and turned halfway to them. “And if you guys really want to fight, then go to an abandoned part of the school.”

I hurried up to the rooftop, since I could hear Byunghun and Namjoon some level under me. I opened the door quickly only to get the sun light hit my face. After my eyes adjust the light, I saw a boy standing in the middle of the rooftop, looking at me. I remember him, he was in one of the four groups.

Behind me I could hear the Byunghun and Namjoon augmenting. “Why the heck are you following me!!” both of them said.

I quickly closed the door behind me and sign the boy to not tell them that I'm here, before I climb up the ladder to the top rooftop. I made myself small so they wouldn't see me and one second later I hear the door sprung open.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” I could hear Namjoon.

“Ya you! Did you saw a girl coming up?” Byunghun asked rudely. I didn't know what the guy just made, but Byunghun turned around and left. I peeked down once i hear the door shut close. Namjoon and the guy greeted each other, so I climb down. The guy looked at me as I approach him.

“Thanks.” I simply said. "He's handsome!" Jade said. "But not my style."

“You were here?” Namjoon asked surprised. "And you knew it?" he turned to the guy, who just nodded.

I turned around and walked toward the exit, I wanted to find a place where i can be alone.

“Why don't you just stay with us?” Namjoon shouted after me.

“No thanks.” I said and was about to open the door when it suddenly sprung open and hit me, making me stumble backward and fall down. Both of the guy quickly run over to me.

“Are you alright?” my friends asked me worriedly. Whitout even looking at the person, I stand up and dusted away the dirt.

“Are you alright?” Namjoon asked while holding my arm to support me.

“Ya!! At least you can apologized yourself.” Namjoons friend said trough gritted teeth.

“I’m fine.” I said while rubbing my forehead, I slightly bowed at the red head guy and walked pass him.

>>> >>>

Still two ours left, till I’ve my lunch break means also a break from seeing Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe what his fan girls called him. I made my way to the girl changing room, where everyone could hear giggle sounds. The girls glared at me once I enter the room, they had surrounded a girl. I think I know what they did, but I didn't say anything. They left the girl and change into their P.E clothes, so did I.

I put my glasses in the looker, cuz it still had a build in camera.

Then I changed into my favorite sport outfit, a black sport hot pans, a black sport bra on and over it I also put on a white cut off tank top. After I changed I slipped into my sport shoes, which was matching my outfit, last but not least I put my fake glasses back on. We all walked to the gym, Soohyun and me (the girl that was surrounded by the others) where far behind them, small talking.

“She’s such a sl*t!” “I know, look what she wear!” “I bet she just want to seduce the boys.” “I don’t think it’ll work, look at her she’s so ugly!” the girls in front of us said and I was pretty sure they were talking about me. They are calling me a sl*t when they have obviously have less on than me. I mean they were just in short hot pants, a sport bra and shoes. Seriously who is the sl*t from us?!

“OMO, what are you guys doing here?!” the girls shouted while running to our guy classmate and to some guys, who didn’t belong in our class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter