Chapter 11

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday, was probably the most annoying day, since I was in Seoul. Some two-face-girls approached me in school, after they saw me on the TV and at some magazine. Desperately wanting to become my friends, because of my connection with actors, I didn’t even know about what they were talking about, I just had a small talk with them, but I wouldn’t consider them as friends.

Wednesday wasn’t any better, my Chinese lesson got cancel, cuz my teacher was sick, I should been happy for having a two hours break, but I wasn’t. I was wandering around the school, Soohyun and Chanhyuk weren’t at school because of a wedding they needed to attend.

I found myself walking toward the library, the only place where the two-face-girls wouldn’t search for me, I highly doubt that they even know that we had a library.

The Library was huge with a modern touch to it, open areas, many study tables and cosy sitting places and the highlight was the built into the walk sitting areas, which reminded me like a bed, since it had a thin mattress and some pillows in, just the blankets are missing.

I made myself comfortable in one of the niches and since I’m in the library I could also read. Instead of a book, I took my tablet out and read on my favorite book app ‘Wattpad’, it’s been a long time since I last read a book on it, I didn’t really know anymore why I stopped reading. I don’t really remembered why I stopped reading it, but then it hit me, I remember why I stopped reading.

<<< <<<

It was a nice summer day, in the middle of my summer vacation. My gang member and I were in our summer hideout, I locked myself in my room to read, while the other were in the swimming pool. I was so obsessed about the books in ‘Wattpad’ that I couldn’t stop reading.

There I was now in my bed, reading a book, I started to fall for it, more specifically for the boy characters, I was so into the book until I touch the comment section, I was curious because of the tones of comments and you know the saying: curiosity killed the cat.

It totally killed my cat, there was this spoiler about the guy I shipped the girl with. I couldn’t believe what I just read, I couldn’t believe what he did. How could he! I was so pissed about this guy. I was so angry that I just wanted to throw my tablet, which I really did, I accidently throw it out of the open window.

Seconds later I heard someone yelling out in pain, followed from Andrew shouting my name.

<<< <<<

At first I hesitate to touch the book but I throw my toughs out and clicked it, only to welcome from this box, asking me if I wanted to continue reading where I stopped. I inhale deep and then clicked ‘Yes’. I waited patient of the page to load.

“May I sit here?” a guy voice asked, making me look up. Jin was pointing with his index finger on the opposite of where I was sitting.

“Sure.” I simply answered and move my legs a bit, so he can sit on the end.

With a slight smile he sat down. “Thanks.” I nodded in respond before putting my attention on the book on my tablet. We both were reading, he in his book, while I on my tablet. I started to like the story again and also ship her with another guy, this guy was better than the first one, honestly I would fall for this type of guy. The smile I had on my face slowly faded. I groaned quietly, but Jin could hear it and looked up from his book and glanced at me. You gonna be kidding me!!

Annoyance built up in my blood, I couldn’t believe with this plot twist, I didn’t expected it. And I had this feeling again, I just wanted to throw the ‘book’/ my tablet. I also was about to throw it, but Jin cough my attention. My tablet would probably hit him on the face, when I throw it, so I lower it again. “Something wrong?”

“Uhm…a book…and the feelings…” I said slowly, instantly regretting the few words I just said.

There was this awkward silence, he didn’t said anything he just keep looking at me. How stupid from me to think that he would probably understand it. “I know this feelings.” He said then looked back down in his book, I couldn’t believe what I just heard, did he really just said that. A hint of pink where on his cheeks when I looked closer at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter