Chapter 3

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday Morning

And again I woke up at 5 am, but this time my alarm woke me up. Sleepily I did some morning exercises, then took a short cold shower, to make sure I’m full awake. After I finish blow drying my hair I walked to my walk in clothes only in my undergarment. I was standing there not knowing what I should wear when suddenly I got a call.

Not even one second it takes until three voices shouted my name, then they started to bomb me with questions. Luckily another voice told them to shut up, what they did.

“So Kimberly, how are you?” Andrew asked.

“I'm fine but also irritated, I don't know what I should wear or how I should act in school. Be a nerd, a nobody or act like a bit*h.”

“’Be yourself’ that’s what you would always say.” Jade said.

“I think being myself would bring me a lot of trouble.”

“No risk no fun.” Jake added.

“Point for you.” I said and I could tell he was smiling proudly.

“Do you know that your broth-”

“I know.” I cut Matthew off. “I also did some research about him, dad and his friends. I know everything about them.”

“Funny, your brother is the most famous leader in whole Asia and you’re the-”

“Jake!!” Andrew snapped. “You never know who is listening to this.”

“Kimberly, do you have everything to work from over there.” Matthew asked. We keep talking while I got dressed.

“Kimberly, Kimberly!!” Jade said hectic. “Wear also your fake glasses with the camera and your mini headset so we can see and talk to you.”

I sigh, I don’t waned to argument in the morning so I gave in. “Fine, but when I hear one of you snoring then I’m turning it off.”

After I was done packing my bag I walked down.

*Ding*Dong*

It’s just 6:38am, why would someone come over? I asked myself while waking to the door.

“Good Morning, Kimberly!” eight voices said. I stepped by side to let them in, without even questioning why they are even here.

“Where is your brother?” Minzy asked.

“There he is.” Seunghyun said as he looked over me, so I turn and saw Jiyong walking down, sleepily and slow.

“Yo, ert!” I shouted getting his attention.

“ert?” his friend questioned behind me.

“You’re friends are here.” I said before walking to the dining room.

“Why am I ert?” he walked after you now full awake, leaving his friend behind.

“The question you asked yesterday, seriously!” I started and sit down next to dad. “Asking me if I’ve a boyfriend is okay, but not asking me if I still have my V-card, with whom I lost my first kiss, ect…”

“You seriously asked such questions?” Dad and his friend said embarrassed.

“What? That’s just questions!!” he said.

“Oh boy, what should we do with you…” his friend said while shaking their head.

>>> >>>

“Kimberly, did your brother told you about your new school?” Dad asked when I was nearly eat everything.

“No, why?” I asked curiously.

“You didn’t told her?” Chaerin asked, facing Jiyong.

“Telling me what?” I asked.

“Your brother Jiyong, is your new principal.” Dad said. “And his friends are your teachers.” he quickly added.

“Say what?!” I said, acting like I was surprised. “You’re telling me that I’m 24/7 hours with this ert dude?!”

“Hey!!” he sapped.

I quickly finish my breakfast and went back to my room, where I took my bag, phone, headphone, key and my longboard. I swung my bag over my shoulder, before walking down, I slipped into my shoes, while listening to my friend through the headset. “I’m going!” I shouted.

“Take care and have fun at your school!!” Dad shouted.

“There you are.” Jiyong said. “Get in!” he order as he hold the car door open.

“No thanks, I don’t want to be seeing with the principal in his car.” I said and walked pass him.

“See you in school.” I said and put my longboard down. “PS. Act like you don’t know me.” I added before I putting my headphone and drive away.

>>> >>>

Although I was still a few blocks away from school, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter