Chapter 8 - Mystery

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came fast around the corner. I was excited the whole day for this moment. Soohyun and I were walking happily out of the school building and talked about our plans for the weekends.

“Kimberly!!” a male voice shouted. I recognize the voice quickly, I would never forget his voice.

I spotted Seungyun aka Yun in front of the school gate, waving with both of his arms, his face lifted once I spotted him. Then I glanced at Soohyun who gave me an understanding nod. I smiled at her before I ride my skateboard toward the gate.

I jumped off my board and into his open arms. He hugged me tight, make me hear his fast heartbeat and smell this of his scent. “I missed you so much!” he whispered into my ear. His word flatter me, to be honest I had a slight crush on him.

We stayed like this for a couple seconds, before he introduce me to his friends. Sam Carter and Shin Taeho aka Teo, they both were like gentlemen's, charming, funny and trustworthy.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” L.Joe asked Teo.

Teo pointed at me. “Yun wanted us to meet his close friend.” L.Joe spotted me and then smirked.

>>> >>>

Yun and I went to my place and update each other about our lives. An hour later, Yongnam and Natasha pay a visit. I was slightly sad that they came, It's been almost two years since Yun and I had talked in real live, but I also was quiet happy.

It was quiet awkward the first couple of minutes, but as we started to talk about some topics it’s got quite comfortable.

“So Yun, do you have a girlfriend or a special girl in your life?” Natasha bluntly asked, taking Yun off guard. He laughs awkwardly, before he shook his head.

“Nonna you shouldn't worry about others, you should worry about you. You're nearly end thirty and you're still single.” And as soon as this sentence came out of his mouth, he got hit at his head from his sister.

He yelped in pain and hold his head. “Tsk, tsk. I’m just saying, you should settle down and get kids.” He snored. Yun and I couldn’t help but to giggle.

“How about you Kimberly?” Natasha asked. “She’s only 17!” Yongnam snapped.

I smiled sheepishly. “Marriage nope, but about getting kids.” The three had the tell-me-more look on their face.

“I was thinking to adopt two or maybe three kids and get birth to one.”

And there it was, three faces with the 'why' look, followed by the Why.

I sigh. “There are so many children’s who doesn't have parents and have don’t a good future, so I want to give them a chance.” And here it comes again, the Wow look, I'm getting used to see this face every time I need to explain it.

>>> >>>

Yuns P.O.V

It was nice to talk with Kimberly and to meet Yongnam and Natasha. I still couldn’t believe what Kimberly told me about L.Joe, how dare he, beat Jake up.

I enter my dorm and found Sam, Teo and L.Joe in the living room, watching TV. But they turn they attention to me once they felt my presence.

“Hyung!” L.Joe greeted me and patted the seat next to him, I acted like always, even though I was pissed at him. Quiet confused I sit next to him. “Kimberly and you are close friends, right?” I nodded as his question.

“Then could you tell me something about her?”

I smell something fishy about it. “I don't want to take you away the fun, why don't you figure it out by yourself.”

“Please Hyung!” he did aegyo and kneed in front of me. I glance over at Teo and Sam and giving them a question look. “He wants to make her fall for him.” Teo said.

I chuckle. “Sorry L.Joe, but Kimberly is not looking for a guy she can waist her time off, she’s only looking for a man she can marry.”

He smirked at me. “Seems like you got some experience yourself.”

I glared at him, but I decided to ignore him and walked into my room, unlike Kimberly I don't like fighting. Yeah, I had feelings for Kimberly, more than just friends, but I keep it away from her, I wouldn't want the risk of losing her as a close friend.

Yuns P.O.V END

The next Morning

I was sleeping in my cozy bed, but someone decided to enter my room.

“So this is Kimberly, my little cousin?” an unknown voice whispered.

“Yeah, isn’t she cute, she seems so angel like when she sleeps?” Jiyong whispered.

I groaned in frustration, my eyes still closed. “What do you want in my room?”

“It’s already 9: 20am, you didn’t eat breakfast.” Jiyong said while shaking me.

“I already eat after I went running at 6am!!” I snapped and open my eyes shooting a glare at him.

I spotted a strange guy next to him. “Hyung, I think we should let her sleep…” He pulled on Jiyongs shirt. He shoot a shy but happy smile at me, once he notice that I was staring at him. “Nice to meet you! I’m your cousin Kim Yookwon.”

I kicked the guys out of my room and get myself dressed, we had some guest over, that’s what Jiyong told me.

I slender down the stairs, I keep my outfit simple, black leggings and a navy blue sweatshirt which was two sizes bigger than my normal size. Big Bang, 2NE1, my brother and my two cousins were there, I smirked tried to sneak behind and scary, but Jay notice me and shouted my name before he tackle me with a hug.

“Oppa let go!!” I snored. “We saw each other last week!!” I remind him, but he still didn’t let go, Jiyong stared at Jay and me, then he crossed his arms over his chest. “How comes that you call Jay ‘Oppa’ and not me or the others?” he asked.

“Because she loves me more!” Jay said.

I rolled my eyes and nudged him hard on his stomach. “Actually, because he locked me into his small recording room, torturing me with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter