Chapter 1

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You must be Kimberly, right?” a man stand in front of me, with a sign with my name on it.

Isn't it obvious, why else would I walk to a stranger man with a sign? But whatever, I just nod at his question.

He smiled brightly, before he took me in an embrace. “It's great to meet you, I'm your Appa.” he said and put me an arm length away to look up and down on me.

“You’re so beautiful....” he said and all I could do is smiling awkwardly.

He titled his head in confusion. “Didn't your Mom teach you how to speak Korean?” he asked in English.

“I know how to speak in Korean...but I don't talk much to stranger.” he put away his hands and looked shocked and hurt in the same time.

“I'm your Appa.” he said.

I just shrug. He didn't believe Mom the first time as she told him about me, he needed a DNA test to believe it, the same goes to me.

“Anyway let's go, you must be tried.” he said and with this he took my suitcase.

There was this awkward atmosphere the whole ride home, he tried to break the ice with some questions, but it didn't helped at all. I was giving him the cold shoulder, I was annoyed about the whole situation. I didn't wanted to move here, but Mom wanted me to know the rest of the family and about Korea too.

“We' arrived.” he said and waited for the gate to open, before he drive in, he parked in front of the entrance of the mansion. One man in suits were staying on the stairs.

I stepped out of the car, while Appa jogged next to me. The man approached us. Appa gave him the car key and nodded at him.

I followed Dad into the mansion, but he suddenly stopped making me nearly bump into his back.

“Oh, you’re already here? Sorry that I make you wait.” he said.

“No, it’s fine. I also just arrived a couple of minutes ago.” I heard a man voice. So I peek out of Appa’s back to have a look at the person he was talking to.

He smiled warmly as he saw me. “Hi Kimberly, it’s been a while.”

I remember him, he was the Doctor who did the DNA test. Appa quickly slipped out of his shoes and into his slippers. I did the same and also looked for slippers, but all I can see was a panda slipper.

“These are yours.” Appa said. “I thought you like cute things…since you’re a girl…” he said.

Cliché I slipped into them and walked next to him.

“Kimberly you may remember Dr. Bang, he is our personal Doctor, he also owns some of the best hospital in Korea and he also has a children’s.”

I bowed slightly. “Annyeonghaseo.”

In the same time the door opened, showing the man from earlier carrying my suitcases.

“Thanks. Just leave it here, I’ll do the rest.” Appa ordered and whit this the man disappear.

“You must be tried Kimberly, since you had a long flight and drive here.” Dr. Bang said. “I think you should get your rest.”

“I’ll show you your room.” Appa said and took my suitcase and carry it up into the second floor. He stopped at the first door on the right, he make space for me so I would open the door.

I didn’t really had high expectation on my new room, since he don’t know me to well. But DAM, my room was in my style.

“Do you like it?” he asked. “Your Omma send her personal assistant to décor your room, I think his name was Liam…”

“I really like this room.” I said and walked around. Should I tell him the true about Liam?…Nee he wouldn’t be interested at all.

“Anyway you should get some sleep.” he said and put the suitcase in my room. “Your other stuff should arrive tomorrow.”

He was nearly out of my room when he stopped. “Ah! If you wonder, your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter