200%

Love is but a series.

Block B- Zico:200%~

"YAH! Stop it!" She giggled out while slapping my hands away from her body as I continued to tickle her sides. I smiled at her as she tried to move away. To prevent her from moving I grabbed her and sat on her waist straddling her in the process of pinning her down. I then continued to tickle her sides. "Tell me who you like." She squirmed beneath me desperately trying to escape my hold on her. "No, N-no, I won't!"

"Yah, Zico, what in the world are you doing to Zinnia?"  "Kyung, P-pplease help me!!" Zinnia stuttered out a cry for help. I stopped tickling her and looked at Kyung, "She likes someone; I want to know who it is." I could tell Zinnia was taking the time to catch her breath. "Oh, is that so? Well, okay, have fun." Kyung turned and head back out of the room. "YAH, PARK KYUNG HELP ME!!!!" I heard a chuckle as the door closed.

I turned my attention back to the girl beneath me. "Please" she begged me giving me her best pouty face, and hot damn it almost worked. "Tell me who you like." I posed my hands hovering above her sides ready to attack any second. "FINE!" she screamed at me. I smiled my brightest smile at her, I wanted to know who the guy was so I could beat the crap out of him for trying to steal my Zinnia away from me, okay, so what if we weren't dating and if she didn't know that I liked her a lot like passed the point of liking and to the point of being in love with her. I have known I loved her for some while now.

 "It must be l-o-v-e ibaek percent sure of that, I want you, really I mean really" "What?" I stared at her confused. Me? Could she really? She struggled beneath me to get up on her elbows. "It's you dummy, the person I like is you, has been for a while now." "Oh," was all I was able to manage, after years of liking her she actually like me too, I was floored. I stared at her only coming out of my shock when I felt her try to push me off her. She had tears threatening to stream down her eyes.

I grabbed her arms to hold her still. "It must be l-o-v-e ibaek percent sure of that, I want you, really I mean really." I smiled at her, and pulled her into me and kissed her. I pulled away, and Zinnia was blushing, "I have always liked you." She smiled her shy smile at me as I pulled her in for another kiss.

 

 

~~~~~~
Hello, So the second one is done! I hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes,
Oh, as for the name Zinnia is a flower, it's pronounced Zin-Nia.
Feel free to leave feedback! :)