Just one day?

Love is but a series.

 

 

 

Kim Woo Bin- "Just one day"

 

 

Woobin looked at the clock on the wall and let out a long sigh. All he could think was how he wanted to be with her, but he was stuck in China due to his movie shooting. His phone vibrated, a smile formed as he looked at it. "Hello, love." A soft feminine voice giggled, "Woobin-ah, I miss you!" "I miss you too" Before he could say more the director called him. "Sorry, babe I have to go." He heard a sigh. "I just want one day."

Woobin smiled as he headed to his shared apartment with his girlfriend. He cancelled all his plans claiming to be very sick. In reality he was going to spend the next day with his girlfriend. He pulled up in front of the apartment and made his way up, he quietly unlocked the door and entered just to find the lights off. He dropped his bags and took his shoes off hurriedly and headed off to the room.

He cracked the door open and saw her laying in the bed reading a book, he smiled and made his way in. "Mia, love" She jumped startled. "WOOBIN!" Mia jumped up and into his arms; he wrapped her in a tight hug, taking in her scent. "I thought you'd still be in China" He smiled at her. "For just one day, I'm yours, and only yours, for one day, I'm not Kim Woobin the model, actor. I'm Kim Woobin your boyfriend.

Here is another chapter, I know it's meh, but I hope you can still enjoy!