Take me to Nirvana~

Love is but a series.

GOT-Jackson: "Take me to Nirvana"

Jackson walked into a crowded bar , he had a bad day and was ready to drink himself into oblivion just so that he could have a good night and forget all his worries. He lost track of how long he was at the bar for, or how many drinks he had consumed but now he felt like dancing he stumbled off the stool and moved to the dance floor. He moved to the music, he notice a girl dancing near him. Jackson stared at the girl standing in front of him, the fumes in the room were making him light headed. He took a deep breath and moved closer to the girl, even with the crowded room he only saw her. It could be the fumes, or the amount of alcohol that he has consumed but he didn't care he knew that this was wrong that if he wasn't under the influence he wouldn't want to do this. He was done with running he gave in and moved closer to the girl placing his hands on her waist and pulling her closer to hs body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they slowly started to move together to the music.

Jackson slowly kissed the side of her neck, her heard a soft exhale from her as she tightened her hold on him.. "Where is your place?" She looked at him and pulled him outside. "This way." They walked hand in hand with only silence between them. She unlocked a door and pulled him inside, before the door could shut all the way he had her pinned against it and was kissing her. She pushed him back and pulled him to the couch leaving a trail of clothing in their wake. They fell to the couch. Jackson knew that this wasn't going to last, he knew in the morning, they would both regret the decision but he didn't care, he wanted her to take him to Nirvana for this one night with her in his arms he felt like he was in Nirvana.

---------------------------------------------
Heyy, guys, so finally finished Chapter 10 in this... I know it isn't great and all but I hope you liked it. I tried something different. Feed back is always welcomed.