I like you~

Love is but a series.

GOT7- Mark: "I like you"

Mia sat down with a heavy sigh, why was it so hard? To ask Mark to the upcoming dance. "He's probably already going with someone." Mia glared at her food. "What did your food do to warrant such a death glare? I mean if that food wasn't already dead and over cooked your glare could kill it in a instant no mess either. Mia smiled as her friend Raine sat down. "This has nothing to do with your food? I get the feeling that this has to do with a certain red head boy in our English class?" Mia made a face at her. Raine had is super easy, she was gorgeous all the guys wanted het, but she already got the one she wanted and was happy. She didn't understand Mia's scaredness to ask Mark. He was popular like Raine, as for Mia, she was a Nerd, albiet she did have a social life, she was still classified nerd And Nerds don't talk to the popular guys. Especially to ask them to dances. The girls looked up when they heard a commotion. Mark and his friends otherwise known as GOT7 walked in the cafactria. "Mia, ask him! I heard from Jackson that Mark is going to ask someone to the dance today!" Mia turned and looked at her friend, "Let him, I'm not going."

"Hey, guys!" Raine smiled at the boys as they sat at the table. Jackson taking his normal seat next to his girlfriend Raine. Mia's eyes widended she didn't want to face Mark not now.. Mia gave a shy smile to them and kept staring at her food. "Hey, Mia -Mia looked up at her name being spoken- I have something that I have wanted to ask you." Mia looked at Mark confused. As bambam pulled out his phone and  music started playing. She looked around more confused and everyone had huge cheesy smiles on their faces. She turned her attention back to Mark. Mark smiled his famous smile at her and started to rap. "You don't know how pretty you are, it's so sweet that I get shocked each time. But why don't you know how special you are? No matter what girl you bring me, I'll pick you" Mia stared mouth a gap. Mark, did he? was he, was he to her? "Mia, I know that this is cuting it close and is so last mintue but, I had to work up the courage to ask, will you be my date for the dance Friday?" Mia, lost control, and practically screamed "WHAT?!" Everyone looked at her startled. Mia realizing what just happened turned beat red out of embarrassment.

Mark started stuttering, "Sorry, I - I just thought-" Mia snapped out of her shock and smiled brightly at Mark. "Oh, no Mark i'm sorry,  I would love to be your date for the dance." Mark let out a sigh of relief and hugged Mia. "Thank you Mia! I was so worried that you would say no!" Mia pulled away, "Why did you have to work up the courage? You're Mark Tuan you could have any girl, why be nervous asking me a nobody to the dance?" "Mia, you're not a nobody! Your smart and beautiful! I was scared that you'd say no because of the fact that I'm not as smart as you and I'm just a jock." Mia laughed. "Mark, you're perfect the way you are!" He smiled at Mia. "So are you Mia."

~~~~~~~~

Soo, my first time doing this, I hope you like it! Sorry, if it !