Fluttering

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

Min Ho and Shin Hye: Kamchagya!

Min Ho: Why are you panting? Are you running away from him?

Shin Hye: Palli pull down the window. So we can leave!

He pulled down the window.

 

Min Ho: Geun Suk, annyeong! 

Geun Suk: Annyeong Chinggu. You’re leaving early?

Shin Hye: Oppa, I have to leave early. Mianhe.

 

Min Ho straighten his sit, he feels in between them. And Shin Hye leaned closer to his side, which doesn’t help at all.

 

Geun Suk: I know, Yong Hwa told me. Mianhe for pulling you back to the party and make you run.

 

Min Ho turned to Shin Hye. She made a run from Geun Suk? That’s a first.

 

Geun Suk: Min Ho, thank you for giving her a ride. I can’t say no to Manager Jung. He’s like a father to us when we’re still working for YAB.

 

He just smiled. What can he say? Kenchana? Of course, it’s more than okay.

 

 

Shin Hye: We have to go Oppa.

Geun Suk: Okay. Send me a message when you got home.

Shin Hye: Deh. Bogo shipo oppa! Let’s talk some other time.

Geun Suk: Same here.

She can casually say bogoshippo to anyone? Sad. Then Geun Suk waved goodbye and come back inside the restaurant.

He pull up the window. Then he realized Shin Hye’s hand is holding his arm.

 

Min Ho: Ah Shin Hye-shi

He points his finger on his arm.

 

Min Ho: I can’t drive when you’re hold my arm like that.

Shin Hye: Ah mianhe oppa.

 

He smiled, he knows Shin Hye saw it.

 

Shin Hye: Mianhe oppa did you wait long?

Min Ho: Why?

Shin Hye: Geun Suk oppa is playing that he doesn’t want me to leave and dragged me back to the party. He is always playful like that!

Min Ho: That’s why you are panting?

Shin Hye: Yes. Even Yong Hwa is shocked that Geun Suk dragged me. When Geun Suk let go of my hand, I made a run to your car.

 

Geun Suk held her hand? Dragged her? He’s getting uncomfortable.

Dead air.

 

Min Ho: That’s fine.

Shin Hye: Still I’m sorry to keep you waiting.

Min Ho: I told you that’s fine.

Shin Hye: And thank you for giving me a ride home.

Min Ho: Why? Did you think I will not give you a ride?

Shin Hye: Anyi, just that I thought I will get a ride with Ji Won. But Ha Neul said that Ji Won’s home is far from mine.

 

Min Ho: Ha Neul knows where Ji won lives?

Shin Hye: I don’t know. Why?

Min Ho: Why did he say that her house is far from yours?

Shin Hye: I don’t know.

Min Ho: Does Ha Neul know your house?

Shin Hye: I don’t know.

Min Ho: Why do you keep saying you don’t know?

Shi Hye: Wae?

 

Min Ho is irritated now. He can’t be mad at her, he’s just awkward with Ha Neul that he is close to Shin Hye. When a picture circulated in sns feeds, it was Shin Hye and Ha Neul’s picture. They celebrated her 10th year in the industry. That made him feel bad, because that should be him. He was shooting a scene in another location that day and decided that he will go with the staffs when they finished to celebrate with her 10th year. But their shooting went bad and have to re-take a lot of times. Thus he ended up sleeping in the van and woke up by his manager, he’s already home.

 

Min Ho: Nothing!  

 

Then he drove quietly.

 

But Shin Hye spoke first.

 

Shin Hye: Are you mad?

Min Ho: Wae?

Shin Hye: Just that…

 

Shin Hye is fiddling with her fingers.

 

Min Ho: Do you want to stop by the drugstore to get medicine? Or juice?

Shin Hye was just looking at him.

Min Ho: No?

Shin hye is still looking at him.

Min Ho: Are your hands cold?

Then Min Ho reached out for her hands. Shin Hye is still looking at him.

Min Ho: Your hands are still cold. Is the heater low?

He checked the heater.

Shin Hye: Oppa…

Min Ho: I keep asking you but you’re not giving me answers

Shin Hye: it’s okay, I’m not that sick.

Min Ho: Anyi, let’s stop by the drugstore. Let’s buy you medicine.

 

They parked the car near the drug store.

Min Ho: Don’t go down. I’ll buy it for you.

Shin Hye: Oppa, I’ll come with you.

Min Ho: I’ll just be quick. Don't go down. 

Shin Hye: Hajima, don’t go without a scarf. They will recognize you instantly. There will be chaos.

 

Shin hye removed my scarf from her neck and put it on mine. His face is so close to her. While she’s fixing it he had a minute of opportunity to look at her, those beautiful eyes and soft skin.

 

Shin Hye: Komowo oppa

Then he realized he’s staring at her, and immediately go down the car. Min Ho was walking towards the drugstore when Shin Hye is calling him.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa hold this

Min Ho turned around and he saw Shin Hye walking, more like brisk walking towards him, she’s holding a hot pack.

Shin Hye: I will come back in the car. I can’t take this weather.

Min Ho: Ka! Palli!

 

 

When inside the store, he can't hide his smile... He picked up some ramen and juices. He has to call Shin Hye on what medicine she wants.

Shin Hye: Yobuseyo

Min Ho: What’s the name of the medicine you’re taking?

Shin Hye: The herbal one for colds. Any brand will do.

Min Ho: Deh. Will hang up now.

Shin Hye: Okay.

 

There’s only 2 people inside the drugstore and luckily they did not recognize him. Shin Hye made sure that his scarf us up at bottom of his nose. He made his way to the car.

 

 

Min Ho: Did I take too long?

When he looked at her after putting down the stuffs. Shin Hye is fast asleep.

Min Ho: Ah this girl…

 

He removed his scarf and put it on her and that made him nervous. Why does he feel that way? She really looks like an angel. He put his arm around to reach for the seatbelt when Shin Hye suddenly move… His lips is just less than inches away from hers. He has too pull himself away but he didn't. He looked at her and Shin Hye opened her eyes. She didn't show any signs that she's shocked when he moved his face closer to her. She closed her eyes. And he kissed her.

Right then and there. No holding back. He misses her so much. He wants her to know he's crazy, crazy about her. He's been thinking of her when they are not together. And even when they are together. He misses her when she's no there and more when they are already side by side. 

His kiss is soft and fluttering, he kissed her like he should be kissing someone for the first time. But his kiss was soft but went hungry when she responded to his kiss. She moaned. He never expected that. This kiss is what he wanted, he needed and longed for. His hands held her neck and went to her collarbone, Shin Hye's hands held his arms, but she's not pushing him back. She put her arms around his neck. He didn't stop until they pant together, breathing hard.

 

Min Ho: Shin Hye 

Shin Hye covered her face with both hands. 

Min Ho: Shin Hye. Kenchana?

Shin Hye just nodded

Min Ho: Let me take you home first

 

And he held her hand while driving...