Don't make me worry

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

The both entered the room to get their coats and for some reasons it feels like they are in the closet again… why is that he’s feeling the same way when they filmed it. What is he thinking?! She’s also here! Behind him! Then he saw first her red coat.

Min Ho: Eun Sang here you go.

 

Did he just call her Eun sang? Am I out of my mind! He winced.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa, we’re not filming anymore. You can call me by my name.

Min Ho: Ah haha just that I am used to calling you Eun Sang now than Shin Hye.

 

He picked up his coat and immediately walked to the door. Shin Hye followed him, then he stopped. She almost bump her head in his chest.

 

Min Ho: Chakaman

 

In an immediate move, he fixed her coat and scarf. He can’t afford her to be sick. The days that they have to film will be more unbearable and the fatigue that comes with it is more than they have to endure. One time, they have to film the day before it airs, and both the actors and staffs are not happy going around with all the fans making it impossible to film.

Her eyes made a round expression.

Min Ho: Yong Hwa told me that you are sick and putting it off.

opened and he knows that she will make an excuse or defend herself.

Min Ho: Here, let’s double the scarf. Use mine. Your coat is a little thin. Don’t wear this again.

She’s about to protest again.

Min Ho: Don’t talk back at me. I can’t threat you that I will kiss you back like Kim Tan. But don’t make me worry about you. Do you have hot packs with you?

Shin Hye: ah… aahhh… I have.

Min Ho: Odiya? Gabang?

Shin Hye only nodded .

Min Ho: Good. Just wait for me at the door, don’t get out until I pull the car infront. Arachi?

Shin Hye: Oppa…

 

He left immediately before she can say anything. He might not be that expressive but he knows how to show how he cares, in his own special way. They have been really good friends ever since and he knows that expression of Shin Hye, she's amused. He can be a joker but at the same time he can pull his seriousness when it is needed.

 

He got in the car and started it. That’s when he saw Geun Suk, Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk enter the restaurant. He became nervous, Shin Hye is at the door. She will meet them… what does he feel now is really annoying… this is not good.

 

He drove at the front door and honk. Shin Hye is not coming out. What’s taking her so long? Is she pulled back to join the party? Is he still talking to Geun Suk? Aish, of course she is! Does he have to wait for her?

Then she came out. Rushing.

 

He opened the door. Shin Hye is panting.

 

Min Ho: What happened?

Shin Hye: Oh?

 

Then both of them were surprised when someone knocked on the window. It was Jang Geun Suk.