At least she's there

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

He’s still thinking if he will bring his car or not. If not, he has to stay for drinks. There’s no way he can escape it. If he brings it, he will have a chance to give Shin Hye a ride. While thinking how can he suggest that she ride with him, his phone rang. His Manager is calling.

 

Manager Choi: Min Ho-shi, are you ready now? We’re on our way to pick you up.

Then there are weird voices in the background, seems like he’s not inside the van.

Min Ho: Hyung, are you at the mall? Did you pick up something for Shin Hye’s Manager?

Manager Choi: Yah! Be quiet!

He is scolding someone? Is that Ha Neul’s voice?

Min Ho: Hyung, are you with Ha Neul?

Manager Choi: Keunde… that’s what  I am about to tell you. Ha Neul’s van overheat so I gave him a ride going to the party. And Park Hyung Shik

Min Ho: MWOH?! Park Hyung Shik is with you too? Is our van now in a car pool service?!

Manager Choi: Anyi, it’s just that Hyung Shik’s company car was booked tonight for another artist.

Then he can hear Park Hyung Shik’s voice now… “Hyung, should we go to the noraebang later? I want belt this voice! Kang PD only gave the OST works to the actors. Aish!” And he can hear Ha Neul laughing at the background.

 

Min Ho is not angry because he’s selfish. He’s now not really in the mood because Ha Neul and Hyung Shik will be there too. Besides Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin! What is this?! And to make it worst Yong Hwa will also be there. Then Shin Hye will be the only girl?!

 

Min Ho: Don’t pick me up. I’ll bring my car.

Manager Choi: Are you sure? Chakaman! You’re not staying for drinks?

Before he can answer he already hang up. He just sends a text to his manager asking for the address of the restaurant. Of course, he still has to go. He was personally invited by Manager Jung. At least Shin Hye is there.