The Talk

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

They decided to meet after dinner.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa, I think we shouldn’t be alone for now.

Min Ho: Wae?

Shin Hye: Because, we might get ahead of ourselves again.

Min Ho: I will try to control, unless the situation needs it.

Shin Hye: Oppa! We need to know each other first?! Not jumping on each other?!

Min Ho: Hahaha we’re not. We’re adults already. If that’s what we feel then be it.

Shin Hye: I told you, I want us know each other better first so if you want to change your mind you can still back out.

Min Ho: I told you, I won’t change my mind.

Shin Hye *merong*

Min Ho: Talk to you later. I will text you before going to your house.

Shin Hye: Arasso.

 

 

He can’t get the words out of his head – Woo Bin is right. He doesn’t want Shin Hye to think that he’s someone to be swept away easily. He knows when he saw Shin Hye again on the first script reading, the feeling of seeing someone again for the first time. And having the opportunity, again, to be close to that person is really something he was really thankful for. He had a chance before but he didn’t pursue it maybe because they’re both too young, too immature or too careless.

 

We should have a good talk, he told to himself. He can ask questions and vice versa. He has to be ready for the battle so he searched: Park Shin Hye’s 100 Questions, the unending list of guys who are linked to her (he can’t help but think if one of them became her boyfriend or her type), achievements (she’s so good), charity works, he searched for model and cf partners and lastly scandals. Scandals? She doesn’t have? Uhmm that’s new… well for like her it’s possible, she’s really straight on what she wants and what she needs. She’s the boss on her own right.

 

He arrived at her house later than he thought because he went to a car rental shop. He can’t use his own car unless it’s the company’s.

 

Shin Hye opened the door in her apron.

 

Shin Hye: Mianhe oppa it’s messy in here.

Min Ho: Kenchana. What are you doing?

Shin Hye: I baked some cookies. I told Ji Won that I will bring her some tomorrow.

Min Ho: Can I have some?

Shin Hye: Later. But can you help me pack?

Min Ho: How many did you make? Are you gonna give this all to Ji Won?

Shin Hye: Anyi, I thought I can also give to the staffs. So I made extra?

Min Ho: Sincha! These are too many!

 

He can see 4 trays in the oven and there are more on the table. How can they talk if she’s busy? Aissshhh. Wait! We’re gonna pack, I’ll talk to her then.

 

When they both heard someone at the door.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa. Go to my room!

 

Min Ho run to her room. He heard Shin Hye greeting someone at the door.

 

Shin Hye: Wah! Oppa! Why are you here?

Guy: Because of the cookies!

Shin Hye: Haha Gojingmal. Seriously. Why are you here?

Guy: Because I miss you?

Shin Hye: Oppa. Stop playing. I am busy as you can see.

Guy: Arasso. I want to invite you for late drinks but seems like your hands are full.

Shin Hye: Deh. We can have drinks when I finish my drama.

Guy: Sincha?! That’s a deal huh?!

Shin Hye: Deh. Mianhe.

Guy: Kenchana. I should have called you first.

Shin Hye: Next time oppa.

Guy: Okay bye. Give me 3 more of this.

Shin Hye: Oppa! Hajima!

 

And he can hear them laugh. Then the guy is gone. Shin Hye knocked on her room.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa, you can go out now.

 

Min Ho didn’t go out after. He was a bit jealous. Who on earth can drop by at this hour at her place?! And seems like it’s a usual thing for him to invite her for drinks?! Is that his hobby?

 

Shin Hye: Are you okay? Why are you not going out?

 

Min Ho stepped out of her room.

 

Shin Hye: You didn’t found any embarrassing pictures of me? Hehe

Min Ho: Who was that?

Shin Hye: Ah that’s Jong Hun. He’s the leader of FT Island. Do you know him?

Min Ho: Ah.

Shin Hye: Help me with this oppa.

 

He’s trying to recall if he came across that name while researching about her. Then Shin Hye handed him the bags and the cookies. They have cooled down.

 

He was sitting at the end of the sofa while Shin Hye was at the other end.

 

Min Ho: I am not familiar with Jong Hun. There are too many idols.

Shin Hye: Ah. He’s Hong Ki’s bandmate.

Min Ho: Ah. Why is he here?

Shin Hye: Uhmm he wants to go out and have some drinks. But he noticed I am so busy baking so I told him we can have some drinks next time.

Min Ho: He didn’t come with Hong Ki? Do you do this usually?

 

Shin Hye knows what he feels. He keeps on asking questions again, non-stop. Then she held his hand.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa, he’s a friend. We’ve been friends since I was 19 and since he’s Hong Ki’s friend. It’s natural that we became friends too.

Min Ho: Are you friends with the whole band too?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Min Ho: Wae?

Shin Hye: Why not? They are nice people.

When he took a glimpse of Shin Hye, she was smiling again.

 

Min Ho: You are enjoying this?

Shin Hye: Oppa, what are you trying to ask really?

Min Ho: Just that… I want to know you better but I keep on knowing all the persons that are close to you. They are too many to handle and.

 

He held out a piece of paper. He listed down all the people that must or might have a connection with her. He encircled all the people that he doesn’t know personally. And it must have been like more than a dozen.

 

Shin Hye was laughing her head off.

 

Min Ho: You can ask questions if you like to know why.

Shin Hye: Why? Why did you research all the guys I have worked with? No girls on this list I assume.

Min Ho: Only guys.

 

This is embarrassing… 

 

While she was reading it and grinning at the same time…

 

Min Ho: I am also a guy, and since you know… I.. I researched all the leading men and idols that you’ve been close to since you started. And I am shocked that it goes on and on… I think it has no end!

 

And she’s still smiling!

 

Min Ho: Why are you even happy about this?!

 

Shin Hye came closer

 

Shin Hye: First, thank you for liking me this much. I know that these names made you uncomfortable that’s why you feel so annoyed. And I never imagine that you can do this, Lee Min Ho, the Hallyu Star, researched about me. Woah!

 

Second, I am sorry that I keep on smiling when you are feeling so frantic. I can’t help it. You are the cutest when you are throwing a tantrum. This is not really what I expect but I am not complaining, I am even amused.

 

Third, don’t worry… if all things went well with us. Maybe someday you will meet some of them.

 

 

After hearing those words, he looked like too mesmerized. All he wanted to do is hug her. He sighed so loud and just hug her.

 

Min Ho: I am going crazier everyday though. Not because of you, because I can’t help what I feel.

 

Shin Hye: Why?

 

Min Ho: The people on the list. Can you tell me who you are closest to?

 

Shin Hye: Seriously?

 

Then she moved her eyes on the list again.

 

Shin Hye: You have to take out my YAB friends. They are my closest guy friends, even if I’ve been linked to Sukkie and Yong Hwa too many times.

 

Min Ho: I heard you have nicknames?

 

Shin Hye: Deh. We made it when we’re filming YAB. And until now I still call Hong Ki, Hong Star hahaha

 

Min Ho: Do I have to take out The CN Blue and FT Island Guys too?

 

Shin Hye: Kre!

 

Min Ho: YAH! They are like a dozen!

 

Min Ho keeps on scratching names that Shin Hye says. And while he remove the names she’s close to, she tells him why and funny things they have been through.

 

Shin Hye: Oppa it’s already late… I mean it’s almost morning!

 

Min Ho: Deh. I will go now.

 

Min Ho: Chogyo… Have you thought about it? Will we…

 

Shin Hye: I am still thinking about it… Let’s see if we can still meet after the last shoot.

 

Min Ho: I will ask hyung to make me time…

 

Shin Hye is just smiling.

 

Min Ho: Jalja.

 

Shin Hye: Jalja. 

 

---------------------------------

 

so sorry that i could only post this now. too many things to do.