Going Home

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

Everyone is in a cheery mood. He can’t help to be happy too. They need this for working so hard for the last days. And it’s good to see her.

 

He excused himself to go to the washroom. When he bumped to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Oh joesonghabnida

Min Ho: Gwenchanayo

Yong Hwa: Uhmm… Sunbae, can I ask you a favor?

Min Ho: Oh Deh. What is it?

 

Why is he asking a favor suddenly? We’ve been just introduced earlier.

 

Yong Hwa: The thing this is for Shin hye… Me and Min Hyuk will be staying later for drinks to meet Geun Suk Hyung.

His expression changed when Geun Suk was mentioned… he knows that Geun Suk is close to Shin Hye but to her manager too?! This girl aaaahhhh too many friends; too many guy friends!

Min Ho: Then?

Yong Hwa: The thing is Shin Hye’s van will be waiting for Manager Jung’s and the rest. Shin Hye doesn’t have any ride going home… she needs to go home early. And Min Hyuk said you brought your car and no intentions of staying… so can I ask a favor –

Min Ho: If I can give Shin Hye a ride?

Yong Hwa: Deh. Your manager already knows… he thinks it’s okay but still have to ask you.

 

Okay… so this friend of hers… it’s not like they are really friends only. He’s concerned. He can see it in his eyes. Asking a favor to him is a big deal. Because he’s not just someone... he’s a top star! Well not really a top star yet but I mean I am the sunbae here (except for Choi Jin Hyuk).

 

Yong Hwa: But if you will stay it’s okay. I can drive –

Min Ho: It’s okay. I can give her a ride.

Yong Hwa: Jeongmallo?! Kamsamnida Sunbae.

Min Ho: Kenchana

Yong Hwa: The thing is Shin Hye is also sick so she needs to rest too. Good thing you brought your car.

Min Ho: Then why is she here?

That sounds a little angry.. his tone changed. He didn’t intend to sound angry though. He just can’t believe that she’s sick and did not choose to rest, but to celebrate her managers birthday.

 

Yong Hwa: You didn’t know? She’s been putting it off… taking a lot of herbal medicines. Well that’s a classic Shin Hye, she doesn’t tell people she’s hurt as long as she can endure it.

Min Ho: … I can take her home.  Don’t worry.

Yong Hwa: Kamsamnida

 

 

 

When they came back, Woo Bin is so happy telling some stories about their scene in the Audio Room. Yong Hwa on the other hand gave him a smile and whispers to Shin Hye. Maybe he’s telling her that I will give her a ride home because she looked at me and gave a smile.

 

Woo Bin: Hyung, I was just telling them that the scene in the audio room, in the tv its really intense. But while we’re filming it well not really intense though, we’re laughing a lot shooting that scene.

Ji Won: They made me wait for a long time.

Woo Bin: Mianhe sistah. Actually I hate that scene.

Min Ho: Why?

Shin Hye: Yeah Why?

 

Then their eyes meet again, then for 2 seconds she looked away.

 

Woo Bin: Just that… I have to grab your arm that hard and pin you on the wall.

Min Ho: Ah that one.

Jin Hyuk: You feel like you are gonna hurt Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: But you did not, you’re more careful that I thought.

Ji Won: Then I will complain! When you stopped me to slap Eun Sang, my arm suffered a lot.

 

All of them laughed, except for Woo Bin. He keeps on saying sorry to Ji Won and explaining that the pressure of her hands are too much that even if he blocks it in every take, her hands is just an inch away from Shin Hye’s face. That’s why he keeps on blocking it with force.

 

They we’re having so much fun chatting when Shin Hye suddenly touched her forehead. That’s his cue, he suddenly gets up and said his goodbye’s to them. He made an eye contact to her, saying let's go and she stands up too. 

Jin Hyuk is looking at them, suspuciously. 

 

Jin Hyuk: You're not staying, the two of you?

Woo Bin: Mwoh? Wae?

Shin Hye: Have to rest Woo Bin-ah. 

Jin Hyuk: Ah Kim Tan and Eun Sang are running away!

Woo Bin: aiiishhh 

Ji Won: Will leave too but maybe i'll stay 20 minutes more. Will wait for my manager. 

Shin Hye: Okay. Send me a message when you got home okay. 

 

 

 

Manager Jung: Oh it’s a shame you’re not staying for drinks.

Min Ho: Manager Choi will be my representative.

 

Park Hyung Shik: Aish! You have to stay Hyung! We have a lot to talk about.

Min Ho: Like what?

Park Hyung Shik: I will teach you how to project a perfect De-het.

Min Ho: Haha that's okay. I can’t win over you.

Park Hyung Shik: That’s why you have to stay!

 

All of them laughed. Then he saw Shin Hye walking towards them, she’s saying goodbye too to others.

 

Min Ho: Manager Jung, I will take Shin Hye home.

Manager Jung: Yeah. Yong Hwa told me. Komowo.

Min Ho: Where is he?

Manager Jung: He’s meeting Geun Suk outside with Min Hyuk.

Min Ho: Oh okay. Enjoy Hyung. Happy birthday again.

 

Right then Shin Hye is just behind him…

 

Shin Hye: Oppa, I can’t really stay.

Manager Jung: I Know. Take care. Call me if something’s up. Will send someone to deliver the tickets tomorrow.

 

Tickets? She’s going somewhere?

 

Shin Hye: Arasso. Enjoy the rest of the night. Don’t go home too late. Remember your wife is waiting!

Manager Jung: Arachi!