Missing You

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

For the last weeks, I am getting more fidgety… whenever I am not around her. When we were filming episode 17-18 I feel like I miss her more than ever or maybe the exact feeling is I am missing her too much.

It was then I realized that this is not some kind of good camaraderie or amazing chemistry. This is something more than friendship, more than what I can deny every time I am asked by Woo Bin or Jin Hyuk Hyung.

 

We don’t have a scene to film today… what a shame. I wanted to see her… it feels empty without her. I was in the van when someone passes by and I know it’s her. She was with Min Hyuk and they are laughing from ear to ear going somewhere infront of the set up snack bar from the fans.

 

Min Hyuk: Hyung said he’s here already. Where could he be?

Shin Hye: Chakaman, let’s call him.

 

Shin Hye: Yobuseyo? Odiya? Ah… Deh deh. We’re here at the snack bar infront of the the SBS vans…. Kre, see you.

He said he’s having a hard time looking for a parking slot.

Min Hyuk: Arasso. Let’s wait for him here.

 

I was eyeing her… I mean, them when Min Hyuk noticed that I was inside the van.

 

Min Hyuk: Min Ho Hyung?

And he went towards the van. There’s no way to hide so I hesitantly opened the door. Shin Hye is looking curiously.

Min Ho: Oh. You’re here. You have a scene to shoot here?

I went down from the van and walk towards them. My question is for Min Hyuk but I am looking at her… She's smiling back at me. These days I haven't seen her and it's a relief they came down here...

 

Min Hyuk: Anyi. Yong Hwa hyung went down here to visit us. He’s my bandmate.

Min Ho: Mwoh? Then why are you here?

I am now looking at her intently. I know my tone is a little irritated. Because I know the guy. Well not really know Jung Yong Hwa, I know she’s close to CN Blue especially to Yong Hwa. They have filmed two dramas and he’s supposed to be Chan Young. But rejected and got the second lead with Eun Hye in another drama. Why am I feeling uncomfortable for some reasons.

 

Shin Hye: Me?

Min Ho: Deh. From what I know there are all men in CN Blue members.

Then Min Hyuk started laughing loudly. Shin Hye burst out laughing too.

Shin Hye: Yah Oppa. I wanted to see Yong Hwa too because he came all the way here to see us. I am close to him too.

Min Hyuk: Hyung didn’t you know that they have been rumored ever since because they are so close? I can’t believe you didn’t know that.

Of course I know that, even Jang Geun Suk and Yoon Shi yoon or anyone he’s partnered to have been rumored to her at one point.

And then…