Green-Eyed Monster

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

Min Hyuk: Hyung!!!

He’s waving and approaching someone from his back… and she’s coming along behind Min Hyuk. Does he have to see this? Why is she so excited to see Yong Hwa?

 

Yong Hwa: Annyeong! How have you been?

Yong Hwa is now bear hugging Min Hyuk and then Shin Hye. And he's more irritated now.

 

Shin Hye: Yah. What took you so long? Did you see Oppa Jung?

Min Hyuk: I am starting to wonder how far the parking from here.

Yong Hwa: It’s so hard to park! There are too many fans in the vicinity. If I know that I shouldn’t have come! Deh. I saw Jung Hyung, he helped me find a parking slot. He never changed, he still adores me.

He has to make himself visible to them. Lee Min Ho shouldn’t be ignored.

 

Min Ho: EHEM

Min Hyuk: Oh… Hyung. This is Lee Min Ho Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Jeoneun Jung Yong Hwa-imnida.

Min Ho: Nice to meet you. Lee Min Ho-imnida. Nice to meet you.

Yong Hwa is grinning to her when they shook hands. What is that? Why is he smiling at her?

 

Yong Hwa: You’re not shooting yet?

Shin Hye: We don’t have to shoot until 3 hours more. Oppa has.

Min Ho: Deh. I still have an hour to spare before I go to the site.

Min Hyuk: Would you like to join us? We’ll eat at the snack bar.

 

I should say no. But I will be a jealous green eyed monster while they are at the snack bar and I am inside the van looking at them….

Min Ho: Anyi. I have to rehearse my lines.

Shin Hye: Oooohhh

Min Hyuk: Okay

Yong Hwa: Nice meeting you.

Min Ho: Deh. Same here.

 

And then Shin Hye linked her arms to Yong Hwa. They are like 3 bears. Chatting and laughing non-stop. And I am here inside the van, not memorizing my lines but looking at her… I mean observing them… I change my mind not 3 bears, should be 3 little pigs. Shin Hye is not a Mama Bear!