Somebody else will join us

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

He went out early to jog the next day. His manager went to join him after 2 rounds.

 

 

Min Ho: Hyung, you’re not really in good shape to run.

Manager Choi: Deh?

Min Ho: Hyung, you should still be sleeping. I think the alcohol got you last night.

Min Ho stopped running.

Min Ho: What time did you finish last night? Jin Hyuk Hyung sent me a drunken text.

Manager Choi: That punk! Haha it was a dare! We thought he didn’t send it! Hahaha

Min Ho: What time did you get in?

Manager Choi: What time did you get in?

Min Ho: Early. Hyung, sleep first huh. You don’t look so good.

Manager Choi: Okay. I am getting dizzy too. We don’t have a schedule today. You can do anything you want then. But with supervision!

Min Ho: I’ll be back after a few more rounds!

 

He still can’t believe it, after meeting again for 4 years then this happened. Why can’t it be sooner? Why didn’t he feel this when they had filmed cf’s before? When they are still young? Maybe because they only spent short-lived moments? The only time they had more time to talk was when they went to Thailand. The staffs are setting up a bonfire after dinner on their last day, they were the last ones on the beach. They walked and talked on what they’ve been up to after their respective drama ended, him after BOF and her after YAB. He still remembers their conversation

 

Shin Hye: Geun Suk Oppa revealed that he was supposed to be Gu Jun Pyo. Did you know that?

Min Ho: Ah yeah I heard it from my manager.

Shin Hye: I was imagining him with curly hair, made me laugh the whole day haha

He gushed into laugh because he can’t imagine it too

Shin Hye: What if you are Hwang Tae Kyung?

Then he stopped. Did he thought of auditioning for the spot? Shin Hye started laughing again

Min Ho: Wae?

Shin Hye: Hyung-nim?

She was smiling so beautifully. He was amused, that made him smile. It’s not big of an issue but it sound so sweet in his ears even if she’s calling him inappropriately…

Min Ho: What? Haha what did you just call me?

Shin Hye: My character calls Geun Suk Oppa, Hyung Nim. And I always do this if my heart starts to look for him.

Shin Hye is pushing her nose upward.

Min Ho: Don’t do that. It looks like it hurts.  

Shin Hye did not put down her hand and faced him pushing her nose again. Joking around.

Min Ho grabbed her hand and they started playing around on the beach, She keeps on pushing her nose and him stopping her from doing it.

Then he caught her. They were in an embraced position when they realized that their bodies are too close and their faces are just an inch away. Her smile faded when she realized her arms were on his chest.

Shin Hye straightened herself and they raced to the bonfire again. They seated for a while without talking. When he broke the silence first…

“Is it possible that we can be like this everyday?”

Shin Hye didn’t say anything, she just keeps on hiding a smile and looking at the fire.

****

His thoughts stopped when his cellphone rings… It’s Choi Jin Hyuk… Min Ho bets that Jin Hyuk Hyung will have a lot of explaining to do. That drunken text! Haha.

 

After brunch, he’s planning to send Shin Hye a text message when his manager took a seat in front of him. He kept his phone within reach, upside down.

 

Manager Choi: You still have 3 more days to shoot right?

Min Ho: Deh. Then we’ll start the non-stop to and from the country schedule.

 

Just imagining it. How can he date Shin Hye when he’s out of the country most of the time?

 

Manager Choi: Since you don’t have anything to do today. And Manager Jung said that Shin Hye doesn’t have a schedule too. It’s better to rehearse together.

Min Ho lifted his head. He is smiling widely.

Manager Choi: Shin Hye hasn’t received her script for Ep 20 yet. We can deliver it to her. Let me call her Manager first.

Is this true? It’s like their managers are helping them to date! This is funny and contradicting thought at the same time.

He let out a laugh.

Manager Choi: Wae? What are you laughing about?

Min Ho: Nothing. What time should we leave? Where will we meet them? It’s better if it’s a private space. Maybe we can rehearse in her agency instead.

Manager Choi is now talking to Shin Hye’s Manager. They are laughing like they haven’t seen each other fo a long time, when the longest time they haven’t seen each other is like more than 12 hrs only.

 

He received an sms

Shin Hye: Oppa, Manager Jung said we’ll have a rehearsal together? Wae?

He didn’t reply then he received another sms

Shin Hye: Oppa! Why are you not replying? He said you have my Ep 20 script? Wae?

This is absurd. He’s having fun at her own cost.

Shin Hye: Fine. Woobin will join us.

 

It’s like he was thrown in the cold water! Why would Woo Bin join them?

Min Ho: Why?!