Let's know each other first

When we say it's nothing every time... then there could be something...

When they arrived at her agency, Min Ho keeps on pacing back and forth before they were ushered to the 3rd floor.

 

His manager left him there and he got bored, Shin Hye isn’t here yet and she’s not replying to his texts either. He went out and wanders at the rooms on the 3rd floor. At the last corner he can hear a blast of sound. Someone is training, he said to himself. He slowly peeked at the glass door and saw a girl dancing on a fast paced music. She’s good, he said to himself. Then the girl turn around, it was her! He knows her! Shin Hye is the one dancing! She’s really good at this thing. It’s a bit y. Then Gee form SNSD is now playing. He hasn’t seen this live. He can only remember it through a video 4 years ago. But she’s grown up now, and it seems a bit ier to him.

 

He’s enjoying this much. When he sensed someone is near. Woo Bin just arrived.

 

Min Ho: You’re early.

Woo Bin: Annyeonghaseyo Hyung. You’re earlier.

Min Ho: Seems like you’re okay from drinking last night.

Woo Bin: Haha I didn’t drink as much as Jin Hyuk Hyung.

Min Ho: Ah yeah I was told about the incident.

Woo Bin: We had a good time. It’s a pity you’re not there. What are you peeking there?

 

Woo Bin move in closer to look who’s there. Min Ho grabbed him and led him to the meeting room.

 

Min Ho: How many bottles did you have?

Woo Bin: Hyung is someone in there?

Min Ho: We’re the only 2.

 

Woo Bin turned around and saw Shin Hye went out of the room. And he sheepishly smiles. He didn’t realize this when…

Woo Bin: Hyung, why are you like this? Are you hiding something from me?

 

Shin Hye shouted at them and said that she’ll take a shower first and meet them later to rehearse.

Min Ho standing there, watching her like an idiot.

 

Woo Bin: I know I have asked you many times Hyung. But I will ask you again and again. Is there something between you and Shin Hye?

He is not in the right person to tell him yet. It’s the first day after his confession. But Woo Bin is already so suspicious.

Min Ho: What are you talking about between us? There’s nothing between us.

Woo Bin: Hyung, remember that I am also in a relationship. Now a public one, and you’ve been in one too. I can’t give you advise on how you will keep it low. But I know that what you’re feeling is really strong for Shin Hye.

Min Ho: I am not following you…

 

Then Woo Bin explained to him all the coincidences, all the funny moments that he noticed while they were filming. The bathroom incident that Shin Hye, leaned to him closer when she got an NG. The stares. The I-will-help-her-up things. The nerve-racking closet kiss. All of that, Woo Bin told him in detail. 

Woo Bin: After the party of Bo Na and Chan Young. We all stayed at the bar while you and Shin Hye are filming outside. All the staffs even the Managers, PA’s, Stylists and Make up Team thought that something is going on. You know that Krystal’s sister? SNSD’s Jessica, right?

Min Ho: So?

Woo Bin: And you know Jessica is best friend with… I will not drop the bomb. The thing is if you decided to confess to Shin Hye. She might already have a not-so-good reputation to her. You have already fallen in love once to your leading lady. She might think that this is a usual thing to you.

Woo Bin’s voice trailed off in his head. He knows what he’s talking about, his reputation with regards to dating. Should he tell Woo Bin what happened last night?

 

Woo Bin: Hyung, Is there something going on?

Min Ho:Nothing 

And then Shin Hye came in. 

Shin Hye: What "nothing"?

Woo Bin: Yah! What took you so long? Palli! Let's rehearse now and treat us coffee later! 

Shin Hye: Arasso. There's a famous coffee bar near. We can order later. 

Woo Bin: Let's start.

Shin Hye: Did you two start already? 

He can't say a word. He's still processing Woo Bin's words. 

 

Woo Bin: Hyung?

Shin Hye: Oppa? Are you okay?

Woo Bin: Ah haha Hyung! Hyung! Shin Hye is asking you?

Then he snaps out of it. 

 

Min Ho: Weh?

Shin Hye: Aish I feel like not rehearsing anymore if the two of you are fooling around. 

Min Ho: Yah! We came all the way here! Let's start! 

 

He is not in the mood. Shin Hye can sense it. He tried his best not to affect his tone but Woo Bin keeps on teasing him. 

Woo Bin: Do you know how you will play the surpise event?

Shin Hye: Surprise Event?

Woo Bin: The one Kim Tan will pull off inside your old apartment. 

Shin Hye: Ah

Min Ho: It says here. Cha Eun Sang Will kiss Kim Tan... 

Shin Hye: On the cheek 

Woo Bin laughed. 

Woo Bin: Did you hope it will land somewhere else... Hyung?

 

Before he said Hyung he kept on glancing on Shin Hye then to Him, then Shin Hye then him again. What is the matter with you Woo Bin??

 

Shin Hye smacked at him! 

 

Shin Hye: Woo Bin-ah your manager is at the door. 

Woo Bin went to the door then Shin Hye turned to him worried. 

Shin Hye: Oppa, are you not feeling well?

Min Ho: Anyi, just that…

 

Woo Bin enters the door again.

 

Woo Bin: Miane. I have to go first. I almost forgot my dinner with Jong Suk.

Shin Hye: Lee Jong Suk?

Woo Bin: Deh. Oh. You modeled with him for Jambanggee.

Shin Hye: Tell him I said hi.

 

Min Ho looked at her like a hawk.

 

Woo Bin: Looks like you can practice now for the surprise event, without me.

 

Woo Bin looked at him.

 

Woo Bin: Aja Hyung! Don’t get smacked by Shin Hye! Haha

 

Shin Hye: Yah!

 

 

 

When Woo Bin left they rehearsed on the surprise event where they left off. Shin Hye keeps on having trouble pecking him on the cheek.

 

Shin Hye: I can’t reach you if you stand so straight like that.

Min Ho: I’ll lean lower.  

Shin Hye: Mwo? It should be a peck on the cheek? Why should you lean lower?

 

Ah! She’s thinking that he will kiss her on the lips instead. Haha! How he really wish he can, but it’s not on the script.

 

Min Ho: Arasso. I will not.

 

Still, Shin Hye can’t reach his cheek.

 

Shin Hye: Aish! Why are you so tall?!

Min Ho: I’ll lean lower, only a little.

Shin Hye: Okay just a little!  

Min Ho: Deh.

 

When she move forward and reached for his cheek he leaned his head too low. Her lips landed onto his. He did not move for a second, but his hands are on her waist. What can he do? He did not let go. He tries to move her body to him. Now their face to face.

 

He moves his lips and she responded, it was the same feeling of kiss that they had the night before. He can’t escape to that moment. She wraps her arms around him and for a moment they were lost. He then kissed her urgently, like he will never take back. She's responding too like she misses him so much. He keeps on encircling his hands on her back, and Shin Hye keeps on drawing him to embrace. When they both realized they are NOT in a proper place. They break apart. Gasping; breathless.

 

Min Ho: We shouldn’t be doing this here.

Shin Hye still running for air.

Min Ho: Can I go to your apartment later?

With creased eyebrows, Shin Hye just nodded.

Shin Hye: We decided to know each other first but what are we doing?

 

Min Ho: We can’t help it.

 

He grinned and she let out a laugh.