Chapter 6

Bully

Sojin and Hyeri were gone, there were only Yura and Minah left.

 

« How is it with N ? »Yura asked

« He's really cute, and he's so sweet with me ! »

« You lucky girl ! »

« Yes i know ! But it's too perfect you know, this is weird, it's really too perfect ! »

 

 

 

« Hi, can i sit here ? »

« Sure you can Junho oppa ! It would be rude if i told you no »

« Yeh » smiling at her « you know, i don't wanna look like i don't like you when i don't talk with you, i'm just shy, Hoya kind of forced me to sit next to you » laughing nerviously.

« You know you don't have to be nervious, i won't eat you ! » laughing a little.

« yeh » starting to relax.

 

« I think we did a great job guys ! Keep taking all the free sits so that Junho Oppa has to sit next to Sojin Unnie ! » Hyeri said, laughing with the guys behing her.

« Do you think we can put them together until the end of the month ? » Kyungsoo asked

« If we do it all together, we can totally do it ! » Hyeri said, proud of her little group.

« How are you doing with Kai, Kyungsoo ? »Sehun asked kindly

« We are doing really great, we told it to our parents and there reactions were good. We felt so relieved after this ! »

« Sure you did ! You must have felt so bad all those months ! » Kris said

« Yeah but we were afraid our parents would forbid us to see eachother but now everything is alright ! »

« You guys are so lucky ! I know a guy, a gay guy. When he told his parents he had a boyfriend, they sent him to a private school at the other end of the world. » Luhan said.

« Woow poor guy ! » Said Hoya.

« If i were a lesbian, my parents wouldn't me in their house anymore ! » Hyorin said « But luckily i'm not !  Sure there's nothing wrong being gay ! It's just in my case, you understand.. » Hyorin said

« Don't worry we understood »Luhan said kindly.

 

« So you like singing ? I like too ! I want to hear you someday ! » Junho said.

« We could sing together if you want »Sojin said, a little smirk on her lips.

« Sure, i would love it ! »

 

They looked in eachothers eyes, a little bit to long, Sojin started to blush, this is when the teacher finally came in.