Chapter 42

Bully

« Hi ! »Yura said with a big smile.

« Hi Yura, how are you ? » Hyeri's mother asked.

« I'm fine, thanks, is Hyeri here? »

« No, she left 30 minutes ago. »

« Oh . Do you know where she's gone ? »

« I don't know, she talked about a river and a big tree.. »

Yura's eyes widened.

« Thank you ! Bye ! » Yura said, running to her car.

 

Sure she knew where she was, a river and a big tree, it was so obvious to Yura.

When Yura arrived, she parked her car and walked, or run should I say, to that big tree where a girl was sitting, looking at the river in front of her. Yura silently sat behind her and whispered

 

« It still looks like a dream.. »

 

Hyeri smiled at the hearing of the voice, turning to see the face of the other girl.

 

« You found a word to describe it this time ! » She said with her playful smile.

« Because it's the same than when i'm with you. » The long haired girl answered, giving a long kiss to the girl in front of her. Hyeri turned again to face the river, her back on Yura's chest.

 

« I'm sorry for being such a ty girlfriend.. »

« It's not the case anymore, is it ? »

« No. Never again ! » Yura said with a smile, giving a slight kiss on the girl's cheek.

 

The two stayed all the afternoon holding eachother under that big tree where was engraved ' Y&H ' with a heart. Cliché.

 

« What do you think about sleeping at home this weekend ? » Yura asked.

« It would be great » Hyeri answered with a big smile. « Is Jihae invited too ? Cause I'm not that into threesomes.. » The younger one laughed, earning a punch on the shoulder.

« Don't joke about that ! It's not funny !» Yura said, laughing, which made her sentence totally belivable.

« Weren't you and Jihae supposed to do something this weekend though ? »

« I don't care, she can wait. I need to catch up with my girlfriend and girl, it sounds so much better than pretending to be working with her. »

« Pretending ? » Hyeri asked, dumbfounded.

« I mean- I wasn't, she was. I was kind of doing all the work while she was looking at me. »

« Oh, well, I can't blame her, you're quite good looking. »

« Quite good looking ? Nothing more ? » Yura laughed, making her hair wave with her hand.

« You're smoking hot, satisfied ? »

Yura nodded with a proud smile, laughing with the girl afterward

 

When Hyeri came back home, she was happy, she spent a beautiful day, like she used to when Jihae was not there yet. Her smile quickly fell when she heard her parents complaining about a neigbours' son being gay. She wanted to keep it all in her chest, like she used to. But she couldn't, she had already kept so much things in it, it was enough for her. She suddently opened , not even knowing what would come out of it.

 

« Stop ! I'm tired of all the you say ! »

« Hyeri, don't speak that way ! »

« You ! Don't speak that way ! I've had enough of your ing homophobic asses ! You're being rude every single day ! I'm tired of hearing you saying gays are not normal people and things worse than that ! Ok ? I'm gay ! What are you going to do about that ? Taking me to the hospital ? Oh you must be so ashamed, poor parents ! You're little perfect girl is your worst nighmare ! And you know what ? I'm dating Yura ! Since a very long time. All that time you thought i was that cute little Hyeri, all that time you thought i was studying with my bestfriend, all that time i was actually ing her ! What do you have to say about that ? Are you going to burn me like a witch ? Woo be afraid guys, if i touch you you'll become gay too ! »

« I want you to get out of the house. » Her father said with a very mean expression.

« Only this ? »

« And don't ever come back. We don't have any daugher from now on. »

« Perfect ! I don't have any parents from now on as well ! » Hyeri said, going upstairs to pack her things before leaving the house.

 

When Yura came home with a big smile, her brother knew why. So did her parents. They knew everything was good again. They were actually all happy. They talked a moment before the door bell suddenly rang.

 

« Hyeri ? What's happening ? Why have you got you're suitcase ? And why are you crying ? » Yura asked worriedly,eyes wide opened.

« Can i stay here for a moment ? » She asked between two sobs.

« Sure, come ! » Yura answered worriedly, taking the girl in her arms. « It's gonna be alright.. »

 

_______________________

 

Hey guys ! How are you doin ? 

I hope you all like the fic and did not lose all your interest you had in it :)

Whoo, some serious happened ! Hyeri being kicked out of her home, poor baby, but eh Yura's here to comfort her ehe