Chapter 12

Bully

The party was already over and everyone was leaving one by one.

 

« How did you come here ? »

« By walk Junho Oppa » Sojin answered.

« You want me to drive you home ? » Junho asked kindly

« It doesn't derange you ? »

« Not at all, i like it better if i know you're home safe and sound. » Junho said, taking Sojin's hand to go to his car.

 

Sojin loved it, she loved when Junho was affectionated with her, taking care of her. We can say Sojin was really in love with Junho and she knew he felt something for her. That's why, when he walked her back to her house, she slowly approached her lips to his to finally touch them. Junho definitely felt something for Sojin, something big and strong, that's why he kissed her back before whiching her goodnight.

 

When Yura came back home, she directly went to her room, closing her door behing her. That's when her brother came in.

 

« He Yuyu, you're back ? »

 

The two of them sat on Yura's bed.

 

« Yeh. » Yura said, with nothing more.

« Wait, are you ok ? » Jimin asked, worriedly.

« No i'm not.. »

 

This is when Yura burst into tears. Her twin brother immediately took her in his arms, trying to comfort her. Even if they hated eachother sometimes, they were still brother and sister and they had that special thing between them. When she was sad, he was sad and when he was happy, she was happy. That's why he didn't want his sister to cry that way.

 

« Yura-ya, don't cry, you know i don't like it and i may cry as well.. tell me what happened. » still hugging his sister.

« I'm a coward ! I'm a ing coward ! That's what happened ! »

« You know i still don't know what happened, right ? » Jimin said, trying to make her sister smile.

« I know but as i said i'm a ing coward and i don't know if i will have the strength to tell you.. »

« You know that whatever you did, i'll still love you, even if you killed someone or did something similar.. »

« You're sure about that ? »

« Yes, I am. Tell me why you're crying. »

« I.. »

 

Yura hesitated before taking a big breath and saying the truth.

 

« I love Hyeri.. in a way I shouldn't... »

« Oh..ok. And you told her about that ? »

« You're not upset or something like that ? You still love me ? » Yura said, raising her head up.

« Sure, you silly girl. Why would i hate you, it's normal to love someone, even if this person is a girl too.. » Jimin said, her hair.

« I love you so much Jiminnie ! »Yura said, hugging her brother even stronger.

« I guess you're not crying only because of this, what happened next ? »

 

Yura told him the whole story and they fell asleep in Yura's bed, hugging eachother.