Chapter 34

Bully

« Please welcome our new student, Woo Jihae. She's been transfered here due to the behavior of her classmates so please, be kind to her. »

 

« There's a new girl ? There's only 3-4 months left before graduation. This is weird. » Kai whispered to the girl in front of to him.

« Yeh, i could have transferred to but for 3 months it doesn't worth it. » Yura answered.

« She looks cute. She'll make friends quickly. »

« You can sit next to Yura. She's the one with the blazer and the tie. » The teacher said.

« Thanks » Jihae replied.

« And i'll be her first. » Yura whispered Kai.

 

« Hi ! I'm Kim Ahyoung but everyone calls me Yura. Behind me it's Kai and next to him it's Suho. »

« Hi » Jihae answered shyly.

« They won't eat you ! » Yura said jockingly.

« Yes we will ! I'm a wolf, yes a wolf, AOOOUU ! » Suho said jockingly with Kai.

« You'll see, they are very funny. »

« Yeh, i'll see. »

 

 

« Eh Jihae ! »

« Hi Yura, how are you ? »

« I'm good, thanks. » The girl answered with a big smile « I wanted to know if you would like it if i show you the school and tell you who are all those people ! »

« Yeh, it would be great, thank you. »

« You wanna start now ? »

« Let's go ! »

Yura explained the building, the classrooms, how was the teachers, she also explained that Kai was dating Kyungsoo and that they were 12.

« 12 ? This is a rather big group of friend ! »

« Yeh ! And isn't it hard for Kai and Kyungsoo ? Aren't they threatened ? »

« No ! They would if they weren't friends with the other 10 ! »

« Oh.. »

« Baekhyun, the one with eyeliner, he's dating Minah, one of my bestfriends. »

« Wait, he has eyeliner ? »

« Yeh ! But we don't really care, he's really handsome with eyeliner. And Minah loves it. » Yura said jockingly. « And here are Sojin and Junho, eating eachothers mouth. Sojin is one of my bestfriends too ! She's our unnie ! She always takes care of us, she's perfect ! »

« They are beautiful together ! »

« Yeh ! They are pefect ! »

« What about you ? Don't you have a boyfriend ? »

« No ! »

« Oh sorry.. »

« I have a girlfriend ! Her name's Hyeri. »

« You're gay ? »

« Yes, i am ! »

« I guess you two are like Kai and Kyungsoo, right ? »

« Not really. Weirdly, their 12 protection thing doesn't work for us.. »

« What do you mean ? »

« I mean es are making us live a real hell. »

« Oh, i'm sorry.. »

« Stop apologizing ! You didn't do anything wrong ! » Yura said jockingly. « Why were you transfered here ? I mean, i know it's because of your classmates but i wanna know the real reason. »

« I dated the wrong person.. i touched one of theirs and they made me pay for it. »

« Oh sorry.. »

« It's you who's apologizing now ! » Jihae said laughing.