Chapter 28

Bully

« Am i pretty ? »

« You're perfect ! How do i look ? »

« Stunning ! »

The 2 twins looked at their reflexions one last time before opening the door.

 

« Merry christmas ! » The 2 said together.

« Oh you're cute ! » The short hair one said.

« You're wearing matched clothes ! » Yura asked.

« Aren't we the cutest couple you've ever seen ? » Jimin said with an innocent smile.

« Yeh the cutest.. » Hyeri said, shaking her head up and down with a big smile.

« Here are the girls ! Come in ! » The twins' mother said.

« Give me this, i'm gonna put it under the christmas tree ! » Yura said, taking the gift Hyeri was holding in her arms.

« Yep you too ! » Jimin said, following her sister.

 

 

« 3..2..1.. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS ! » Jimin said with a big smile.

 

Everyone whished a merry christmas to everyone, kissing their loved one btw, except for Yura and Hyeri.

 

« Wait, i'm going to take some photos ! Where did you put the camera honey ? »

« Come.. »

 

The 2 parents went to the.. to the place the camera was supposed to be.

 

« Come one ! It's the right time, kiss ! » Jimin said to his sister while their parents where still searching for the camera. The 4 of them laughed and eventually Yura and Hyeri shared a lovely kiss under the mistletoe Jimin was holding.

 

« Let's give our gifts now ! » Jimin said excitedly.

« No, wait for mom and dad, silly ! » Yura said, laughing with the girls.

« Here we are ! Let's take that photo ! » The twin's mother said with a big smile.

 

Jimin took the camera and placed it on the table with books under so it would be high enough.

 

« 3..2..1.. » Jimin said, starting to smile. * Click * « Let's open the gifts now ! »

« Ok ! » Yura said, laughing at his behavior.

 

The six of them opened their gifts, hugged eachother and laughed together. It was a great christmas night for the 6 of them, a night that wasn't finished yet for some of them.