Chapter 32

Bully

« What the is going on with you ? » Yura said to her phone, trying to switch it on « No no no don't do this to me ! Come on ! Why don't you switch on ? »

 

At school, a girl was running in the hallway, looking for a group of boy. When she finally found them she was out of breath.

 

« Guys ! I know what they are planning to do ! »

« What's happening Suzy ? »

« I'll explain it on our way, let's go ! »

 

The girl ran again, this time followed by boys, the 13 of them going to their cars.

 

« We won't all fit in my car, let's split ! Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun come with me !

The 5 of them entered the car.

« They are waiting for Yura ! »

« What ? »

« Jia and other guys, they are waiting for Yura, i don't know exactly what they are planning to do, but i know it won't be nice ! Call her and tell her.»

 

Not far from here, a girl was walking, desperatly trying to switch her phone on.

« Yes ! Oh my god, thank you so much ! » The girl said, kissing her phone. « Woow this is a lot of messages ! »

 

When the girl raised her head she saw a group of guys in front of her, watching her. The girl turned to run but a guy behind her catched her right in time.

 

« Don't move. » One of them said.

« We heard you're a lesbian ? »

« I don't even know you ! What do you want from me? » The girl said frigthened.

« Oh we know you. At least we know a girl who knows you well. She actually asked us to take care of you. She said we could do what we wanted with you as long as it hurts. » The guy said, walking to Yura. « You're really pretty ! Isn't she guys ? »

« Sure ! »

« More than pretty ! »

« You know, you have a really beautiful face, » the guy said, caressing her check « that's why i don't wanna punch you or something. It would be really mean to change that beautiful face into an horrible thing. But it would be waste to do nothing ! So i thought about something else ! What do you think about you, me and my friends having fun in our house ? I think it sounds good ! »

« I don't ! » A male voice said.

« Jimin ! » Yura said releaved.

« You touch her and you're dead. Understood ?»

« And you think you can beat me and my boys ? »

« Not alone. »

20 other guys appeared. Exo, Junho and Bts walked to Jimin followed by Suzy.

« I think we can now. » Jimin said, a smirk on his face.

 

The boys suddently ran to the other guys, punching them when they met. Sehun and Xiumin ran to Yura, punching the guy who was holding her.

« Run Yura ! » Xiumin said.

 

Yura ran to Suzy as fast as she could.

 

« How did you know ? »

« I heard Fei and Jia speaking on the cloakroom. »

« Thank you Suzy ! » Yura said, hugging the girl with all her strength. « You saved me ! »

________________________________

Sorry for all those day without posting. As an apologize gift, i'll post a second chapter today !