Chapter 29

Bully

« God, it was so funny ! Way more funnier than the one i would have celebrated at home with dad and mom ! » Hyeri said, incoming the room followed by Yura.

« Yeh, every year it's like this, sure with me and Jimin, it can't be anything but fun ! » The two of them sitting on Yura's bed.

« I love you Yura.. » Hyeri said, looking in the eyes of the other girl.

« Ow Hyeri ! I love you too ! » Yura said, jumping on the girl now sitting on her laps. « I »

Yura said, placing a kiss on Hyeri's lips « Love » giving her another kiss « you » giving her a last kiss. « more than anything. »

 

Hyeri slowly placed her back on Yura's bed, making the other girl fall with her. Yura kissed the girl tenderly, the two of them closing their eyes. Hyeri placed her hands on Yura's back, caressing it. Yura placed her hands at Hyeri's face's sides, kissing her deeper. Hyeri dropped her hands to Yura shirt's edge, starting to pull it off of the girl's back.

 

« Wait.. are you sure you wanna- »

« 100% sure Yura, aren't you ? »

« Yeh, but i don't want you to feel uncomfortable, you know.. »

« I'm ready Yura, didn't i already tell you to stop worrying about everything ? » Hyeri said, a smile on her face.

« Yes, you did.. » Yura said, receiving a lovely kiss from the girl.

 

The two shared few more kisses before letting Yura's shirt fall, followed by Hyeri's and by there other clothes expect the underwears. Yura slowly placed on Hyeri's neck, kissing it tenderly, she then placed kisses on the girl's chest, taking the bra off and then kissing her belly, going farther and farther, making Hyeri feel like she never felt before.