Chapter 13

Bully

_ Can we meet at 14 in the park behind the school ?

 

_ Sure we can, see ya later

 

This is how Hyeri was walking in the park, searching for his friend.

 

« Oppa ! »

« Hyeri-ya ! »

« I'm so happy you came Sehun ! I really need to talk to someone but i didn't know who.. »

« You can talk now ! »Sehun said, sitting on a bench. « Tell me everything little girl. »

« Ok, but you've got to promise me you won't run away or something like that, ok ? »

« I won't, i swear to god. »Sehun said, raising his hand.

« Hum...I'm gay ..? » Hyeri said in a low voice.

« O...k, and how do you feel about it ? » Sehun replied, a bit confused.

« I feel bad, you idiot ! » giving him a little slap on the forehead.

« Ooch, it hurts ! » Sehun said, laughing with the girl. « And you've got someone in mind ? »

« Yeh, this is the problem.. »

« Who is she? » Sehun said, curious.

« ...Yura.. »

« Oh.. and you think she loves you back ? »

« I don't know ! We were in that Ferris Wheel and we were face to face and i thought she was going to kiss me but she just turned her head and we are avoiding eachother since that moment. »

« Ouuch, not cool at all.. »

« not at all.. What am i supposed to do ? I mean, she's my bestfriend, we can't just avoid eachother for the rest of our lives ? Should we ? »

« NO ! You've got 2 possibilities. 1, you tell her everything and if she loves you back, you two live happily ever after but she could not and it would be really complicated. Or 2, you ignore what happened and you just talk to her like you used to 2 days ago. »

« I think i'll just ignore what happened, Oppa.. »

« I think this is the best thing to do. And if she loves you, you'll see it soon or later and you two will have your happy ending. » Sehun said, a cute smile on his face.

« Thank you Oppa.. » Hyeri said, hugging her oppa.

 

 

« Eh, i saw Kris oppa and Hyorin unnie together this morning, are you ok ? »

« Yeh, thank you Yura. I think he wasn't the one for me.. »

« Oww Hyuna-ya, come here » opening her arms to let the girl hug her.

« It's ok you know, if they are happy together it's cool, my prince is waiting for me elsewhere. » Hyuna said, laughing with the other girl.

« Yeh, who knows, he may be just behind you or .. at the supermarket » Yura said, the two of them bursting out of laugh.

« Can i have a hug too ? »

« Oh, Hyeri-ya ! Come here ! » Yura said, ignoring all that happened.

 

Sure it hurts, imagine you hugging the one you love without having the chance, or the strength, to tell her. Yura was suffering inside and so did Hyeri.

 

« Girls, I'm doing a party saturday, can you tell everyone to come ? Just in case i forget some of them. » Yura asked

« Sure we can ! » Hyuna said kindly. « Where does it take place ? »

« On the bloody beach. »

« Oh yeh, it's gonna be awesome ! » Hyeri said, excited about the idea of having fun with her friends at the beach.

« Jimin is coming ? » Hyeri asked.

« We'll see if he comes back from his training before 6pm. » Yura answered

« Who's Jimin ? »Hyuna asked as she didn't know him.

« He's Yura's brother. Twin brother. » Hyeri said to the girl.

« He must be cute if he's your twin ! » Hyuna said jockingly

« Yes he is ! » Hyeri said, laughing with the girls.