Chapter 16

Bully

Everyone was leaving, one by one.

 

« Yura noona, is it ok if i walk Hyuna home ? »

« Go Jimin » Yura said, smiling at her brother. « You go back home directly ? »

« Yep, i won't comeback here, i'll only walk her home and go back home. »

« Ok, be careful ! » Giving a little hug to his brother.

 

Everyone had left, only Yura and Hyeri were still there, sitting in front of the fire.

 

« You're really cute you two, even if sometimes you want to kill eachother. »Hyeri said laughing with the brunette.

« Yeh, I don't know what i would do if he wasn't there... You had fun today ? » Yura asked, wanting to know how her party was.

« Yeh, it was awesome, it was a great idea doing it here. »

« Yeh i know, no one thought about it ! »

 

They stayed there silently, watching the sky and all the stars. It was beautiful. Yura thought it was beautiful just like the girl at her left. She turned her head to see her, watching all the stars in the sky. Hyeri turned her head few second after Yura did, looking her in the eyes.

Yura thought _Come on, don't be a coward, kiss her ,you idiot ! What are you waiting for ?

That's why she felt so weird when Hyeri pressed her lips against hers. She really didn't expect her to. She was kinda sure now that she loved her back. The two of them felt so releaved. They forgot immediately everything wrong that had happened and just enjoyed the kiss as long as they could.

 

« So, you..? » Hyeri asked, not nowing how to say it.

« Yeh.. » Yura said, smiling at the other girl.

« Hmm.. Are we a couple now ? » Hyeri asked, a little lost.

« Well.. I think we should wait a little, say it to the girls and.. we should just wait.. »

« I think too. » Hyeri said, smiling at the girl she loved.

« We should go back home now, it's getting late. » Yura said, taking Hyeri's hand.