Chapter 21

Bully

« I can't believe he's gone. »

« Oh come here Minah unnie ! » Hyeri said, opening her arms.

« It's gonna be ok Minah-ya, maybe he wasn't the one for you.. » Sojin said, trying to comfort her friend.

« Yeh, you've got to move on Minah-ya ! » Yura said.

« Yeh it's easy to say when you 're happy with your girlfriend ! »

« Uh, you think it's easy being gay ? I can't even tell it to my parents because i'm too afraid they won't be ok with it ! »

« Sorry.. It's just- i'm tired ! I really want to move on but i can't.. » Minah said sadly.

« You will someday, i've got to go, the teacher kills us if we're not in the classroom 5 minutes before it rings. See ya later ! » Yura said, giving a little kiss on Hyeri's lips.

 

Yes she saw all those glares but she didn't care, she got used to it, all she wanted to do was kissing her girlfriend. But those kisses had prices. Yura was often pushed up against the lockers. She hated this, but what could she do about that ? Nothing at all, that's why she just kept being pushed and then fall to the ground. When it happens, Yura fells the anger growing up but she keeps it for herself.

 

« Are you ok Yura ? » The girl said, giving her hand to Yura so she could get up.

« Yeh thank you Suzy, i'm used to it. » Yura said, exhausted.

« You know, you should tell it to someone like a teacher or the headmaster. »

« They wouldn't do anything Suzy, they don't care about us.. »

« You can talk to me at least ! » Suzy said, a smile on her face.

« Yeh » Yura answered, laughing a little «  I'll remember it next time. »

« Let's go or the teacher will kill us ! » Suzy said, laughing with the other girl.

 

 

« Hey Hoya, how you doin' ? »

« I'm doing pretty good thanks Jia. »

« You're not mad the girl you're in love with is gay ? I would if i were you. »

« Yes i am, but she's still my friend.. »

« How persuasive you are ! How can you still be friend with her when she didn't even tell you the truth whereas she knew you had a crush on her ! »

« She knew ? »

« Everyone knew Hoya, and she played with you, and now she's a kitty er, you don't have any chances with her anymore.. Have you two talked since the pictures came out ? »

« No.. »

« See, she really cares about you poor little Hoya. What a perfect friendship. Why do you even still like her ? She obviously don't ! She doesn't give a damn about you Lee Howon, open your eyes, you don't mean anything to her. »

« And why do you tell this to me ? » Hoya said, upset.

« I want you to help me. »

« Help you to what exactly ? » Hoya asked curiously.

« You'll see. » Jia said, a big smirk on her lips.