Chapter 24

Bully

Yura started to receive anonymous text wednesday night, when she was talking to Hyeri.

_You must be careful, something bad could happen to you when you come home alone.

 

 

« Eh, are you ok ? »

« Yeh, it's just- it's nothing, don't worry. » Yura answered kindly.

 

The following day Yura received another text.

_If i were you, i would have stayed in the closet, or perhaps we'll send you back in it.

She received texts like this everyday, several times a day. She was afraid of it. No, she was frightened. The fear grew up a little bit at every text she received.

At lunch time the girls were eating, speaking about everything when she received another text.

_Look behind you. -Jia

 

Yura turned her back and felt something slapping her face.

 

« Didn't we say i would show you my strength ? » Jia said with a smirk on her lips.

« And you call it strength ? » Yura said, raising a eyebrow as she got up of her seat. « This is strength ! »

 

Jia didn't see it coming, neither did Yura. Maybe it was all the anger she kept in her, she didn't know she was capable of this. That's why she was so surprised when she saw Jia laying in the ground. Yura didn't see Fei's punch coming neither when she turned to her shocked friends. This is when a teacher stopped them.

 

« IN THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE ! RIGHT NOW ! » The teacher said, really angry.

 

At the beginning, the entire school was waiting in front of the office but after 5-10 minutes, only their friends were still in front of it.

 

« What do you think will happen? » Hyeri said worriedly to her older unnie.

« I don't know Hyeri, i really don't know.. She may be suspended 15 days, i think this is what will happen. »

« Why do they always attack Yura but they never attack me ? I mean, this is the two of us who are gay, not only her. »

« Maybe because you're not as intresting as Yura is, don't get me wrong, you're intresting. But Yura is special. »

« Yeh. »

 

The 3 girls got out of the office and went to their respective groups.

 

« Your nose ! Are you ok ? » Hyeri asked, hugging her girl.

« Yeh, it's just a nosebleed..but i think i broke Jia's nose. »

« What did he say ? » Sojin asked worriedly.

« I'm suspended for a week. » Yura said, facing the evidence. « They called my parents, i don't know what i'll say to them, why i got into a fight. I'm screwed. » She said desperately.

« It's gonna be ok Yura.. » Minah said, hugging her. The two other joined them for a group hug.