Chapter 26

Bully

« I'm telling you, she's crazy Suzy ! »

« Yeh but what can we do about that? »

« I don't know, maybe we could stop her but i don't know how. You know her, when she wants something, she gets it. »

« Yeh, we have to stop her Min, but i really don't know how. »

« Oh you had better not doing anything girls. »

« Fei, you're with her too ? » Min asked her friend.

« Yeh, and if i were you, i would just forget everything, Yura may not be the only one to be in troubles if you do something. »

« Wait- Are you threatening us ? » Suzy said, shocked.

« What a smart kid ! See ya later ! » Fei said, leaving the two girls.

« God they are crazy ! »

« Yes Suzy, they are.. »

 

 

« Hey, it's almost christmas ! What are you doing for the 24th ? »

« I don't know Yura, i think i'll celebrate it with my parents, like every year ! » Hyeri said jockingly.

« What do you think about doing it with me and Jimin, and my parents sure, on the 24th and you can go back to your parents on the 25th. You know, you sleep at home, the 5 of us eat together, we give our gifts and everything ? » Yura said, her tongue between her teeths, waiting for Hyeri's answer.

« It sounds great.. I would love to Yura-ya ! » Hyeri answered, giving a kiss to her girlfriend.

« I can't wait ! » Yura said excitedly, hugging the other girl. « Oh wait ! »

« What ? » Hyeri said worriedly.

« We may not be only 5, perhaps Hyuna could come too ! They have been dating for 3 months with Jimin and it's serious between them. »

« Oh it would be awesome ! »

« Yeh ! »

 

 

« Hi guys ! »

« Eh, what is Suzy doing here? » Xiumin said jockingly.

« I need your help guys.. »

« Sure, what happened ? »

« Nothing yet, but i think something wrong, really wrong is going to happen. »

« You need us to protect you ? » Kai asked worriedly.

« No. Not me. Yura does. »

« Why, what's happening ? » Chanyeol asked, eyes wide open.

« I don't know yet but not everyone is ok with her being gay. You have to protect her. »

« Yeh but how can we protect her if we don't know from what ? »

« I don't know, i'll tell you as soon as i hear something. »

« Ok, we'll be waiting. » Suho said kindly.

« Thank you ! »