You Are Mine: The Arrival Part 1

You Are Mine

".....here at Incheon International Airport to welcome the return of SNSD's maknae after a very successful musical tour in Europe this year. It is remembered that Seohyun left after she snagged the role of Kang Mo Yeon in the  musical version of the world famous Descendants of the Sun....."

It was all over the news. Korea's most loved maknae is home. She has been out of the spotlight for almost a year and she has returned just in time for the rumored comeback of SNSD. The press is in frenzy. Minutes just after her arrival and the internet has become so active almost crashing almost all of the major showbiz websites. Rumors left and right were being published. But the most intriguing topic that was raised was the headline of an online tabloid.

"FANS DEMAND A REUNION PROJECT FOR YONGSEO COUPLE!"

It was almost impossible. It could never ever happen again. Lines has been cut. Communication has been burned. Relationships has been buried. End of story. At least that was what is on the mind of the FNC CEO Han Seong Ho after reading the tabloids which was shown to him by the promotions department. They don't need this. It was just a temporary ruckus. The hype of the girl's arrival will end without even knowing it.

This too shall pass.

He has prevented this to happen before. However, it earned him a great price to pay. He has earned himself a monster. A wreck. A beautiful disaster. Beautiful but broken. It pains him to see his younger brother destroy himself. He has fought so hard to show the world their brilliance. He has witnessed how their dreamy eyes turned into assured ones. He has witnessed how Jung Yonghwa almost lost his family just to pursue his dreams. He could never ever forget how Jung Yonghwa became as bright as the sun because of one young innocent girl. He could never ever forget how he also turned himself into somebody he could not even recognize just because of that "random love". It was never random he realized. It was never shallow. It could be light and fluffy on the outside but its roots is buried between their souls. He is the half of who's to blame. The other half will be carried by the girl's company. 

On a second thought, maybe the girl could help bring his younger brother back. Yes CNBLUE gained a lot. Fame. Fortune. Recognition. Asia's number 1 band. But Yonghwa is never the same. He is not doing it because of the dreams he dreamed. He is doing it because of the pain he felt. He almost never sleeps. Writing songs. Producing music. Rendezvous with girls. Alcohol. Travelling around the world. Concert tours. He is almost always drunk. He has warned FNC not to pay any paparazzi to not publish photos of him. It was the agency of some idol girls who pays a lot because their name would be dragged into a scandal. He never cared. The wilder he gets the more girls get attracted to him. He is the current ultimate bad boy. Breaking  girls' heart left and right. Having with them just for a mere release. Driving his motrocycle past the speed limit after getting drunk giving his mother and father a heart attack everytime. It's as if he could not feel emotions anymore.He is ready for to pay for everything. His younger brother trusted him but he betrayed him. However, it will take a long ardurous journey. The time is not right. He will have to find a way before Yonghwa kills himself in the process. He has to get his younger brother back before he loses him forever.

In the middle of his deep thoughts his private line rings. He picks it up and was a bit surprised by the caller. He listened diligently to the caller and replied a curt "Arraseo" before putting the phone back the phone gently in its cradle.

For the first time since last year he let out a sigh and smiled. This time his heart felt lighter. 

Maybe the right time is coming soon.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong chingus!

Enjoy reading and please be patient with me while I try to capture my writing muse again. She's somehow stubborn. Haha. I'll be writing The Arrival with Yonghwa's POV and....Seohyun's POV soon. Tadaahh! Baby girl is back. I have been addcited to Descendants of the Sun just now so I pictured out Seohyun as a musical version of Kang Mo Yeon. Perfect right? Since I love the series Song Joong Ki will appear soon. (Sorry Song Hye Kyo. I promise to give back Joong Ki to you after this fic. Huhu T_T Sorry to SongSong shippers in advance. I promise to reuite the two after the fic. I promise with all my heart. ~chu).

Comment and share me your thoughts chingus. :)

Loving you always,

Chaputilicious-chingu