You Are Mine: Visiting the Past Part 5

You Are Mine

Every filming day is happiness for him. It seemed that the world has an extra vigor once he got out of the van towards every filming site. His heart would flutter mercilessly at her smile, at her effortless grace and at her pretty sparkling honest eyes. She is an angel. An angel that would show him what heaven feels like here on earth. And he can feel it. He can feel that Seohyun has gotten very comfortable around him. Her actions were now unguarded, carefree as if she's showing him the real her. Not the famous SNSD maknae but Seo Juhyun, a simple kind-hearted girl with a free spirit. He didn't know until now that one could not be tainted easily by fame and money and other worldly things. Juhyun is a living example of that. After their little talk on their birthday by the lake he has felt a certain connection with her. Even his bandmates knew that something was brewing among the two of them. He is going crazy by the desire of making her his. He has fallen and was falling day by day. Love is sweet but also cruel. She is his but not totally. He doesn't want to scare her. Juhyun is the only girl that he has been scared of. The only girl that awakened the gentleness in him. She is his precious girl and he did not falter in showing that.

"Oppa, I told you to stop drinking Iced Americano at this weather. You have been coughing very hard form time to time."

It was another of those lull moments while they are filming. As the staff readies the area to be filmed the two of them were huddled together on her van. It was freezing outside. She gently patted his back as he was momentarily immersed in a coughing fit. He smiled at the thought that Juhyun was close to him and worrying over him. He felt comforted. Very comforted. 

"Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot Oppa? Ah cham...I knew what you're thinking." She folded her arms across her chest. A habit that he has observed when she is not in favor of something.

"So you knew that you're the most precious girl I've ever met? That I really want to hug you right now?" His choding self is in full blast now.

"Ah cham...! Ya! Oppa you are such a ert you know. I'll tell Jin Hee unnie that you are going crazy" 

He just chuckled and placed his head on her shoulder unceremoniusly. He liked teasing her. He loved seeing her getting all red and awkward after. She has been torturing his poor heart these past few months so his only consolation is to see her getting shy and blushing if that can be called a punishment. In fact it seemed that it just added to the feelings he had for her. He is really getting hopeless now.

"Buin, take care of me jebal."

"N..ne." She shyly answered. His heart skipped a beat. A force out of nowhere urged him to kiss her. He didn't know what made him do it but he did it nevertheless. The kiss was gentle. It is more of a peck than a kiss but it evoked all of his pent up emotions. She was definitely surprised. Her face getting redder by the minute. He just stole Seo Juhyun's first kiss. He was doomed. How could he do it? Now Juhyun will never ever look at him again. She will loathe him. His heart was also pounding from fear of what was to come.

"Seohyun-ah, let's get real"

A long silence took over. His breathing was hard. His heart pounding as if it would break his chest. If it's not now then it's never. He'll never have the courage to say this again but then he realized Seohyun must be so shocked at him right now and he has become so reckless. D

"I..I..I'm sorry Hyun. I didn't know what came o..over m..me. I..I'm really sorry. I..."

"It was nice Oppa"

She hurriedly said it without looking at him. She was looking outside the window while wringing her hands tightly on her lap. It's as if she has gathered all of her courage to say it before fear ate it away. He was dumbstruck. Did he hear her right? Did she just said she liked it? The woman has some hidden sass. This girl surprises him always. Now he was the one speechless. 

"Did..did you just say you like it?" 

"Cham. I won't repeat it again. It's your fault you're not listening." She is stiffling a smile and she was biting her lower lip. "Let's go, Kwon Yul PD might be looking for us now" She hurriedly got out of the van and walked a bit faster than her usual stride.

"Eeeeyyyy! You're shy weren't you? Don't hide it Juhyun-ah! Jashik! You're good at hiding you're shyness" He gigled like a child and followed her immediately teasing her along the way. He was the happiest man on earth. Juhyun has feelings for him too. She may be shy in showing it fully but he knew it was there. He knew that Juhyun cared for him too. They were crossing the bridge already. They were almost there. Juhyun and him. Towards their forever. Meanwhile her Shut up, Go away and Don't talk to me were like music to his ears. Juhyun is his already. He can feel it. And he'll make it possible to make her his totally. Ah love. It was sweet.