You Are Mine: Visiting the Past Part 2

You Are Mine

The day of the first filming came. It was February 11, 2010, a cold weather is upon them that day with some droplets of rain scattering from the sky. He was a bit nervous and giddy with excitement because he knew nothing about his soon to be wife. He has pleaded many times to their Manager to give him a hint of the girl's identity but he just kept mum about everything. He would just tell him over and over again that there will be no element of surprise anymore if he was to tell him who the girl is. It made him so frustrated really because his curious side is now killing him.

"Just a hint Hyung!"

"Shiro. All I can tell you is that you'll be very happy. Lucky you. Tsk. Tsk. Now stop bugging me."

Their manager can be really irritating at times. Of course he will be very happy whomever it is. He just wanted to know so that he can search online about her likes and dislikes and so he can prepare a little on what to act in front of the camera. It is CNBLUE's image he''ll be bringing with him so it won't hurt to come prepared right? But his annoying Hyung made everything difficult for him.

He was told that they would first meet at the MBC lobby so that they can go filming immediately after they finished their radio schedule that night. Even s were nervous and kept on giving him advices like be natural, be a gentleman, be cool, which is slowly driving him crazy. In the midst of their schedule he kept looking on the clock to check the time. 

One more hour and it will be showtime. 

"Yah Hyung, why are you uneasy. Relax okay?"

"Yah, Jonghyun you know I am relaxed."

"Then why are you looping the microphone wire for sometime now. Look it's about to snap from its plug."

He really didn't notice it. The thing that is occupying his mind on that moment is all about how to act cool when the filming starts and not really about the girl. When finally their schedule has been finished they went immediately to the lobby to wait for the girl. The staff briefed him for a moment on the pattern of the show and when the PD gave the go signal everyone went to their positions to wait. And so they wait. More excruciating for him of course in a few minutes he will become a married man. He gave Jungshin his backpack so that he can prepare and add variety to the show. Jungshin will be fake husband first so that he can observe the wife when she came together with Jonghyun and Minhyuk behind the lobby counter. 

Finally a black car pulled at the front of the lobby. Someone got out and slowly pushed the heavy entrance glassdoor. He swore his breathing stopeed for a moment when the woman emerged. Holy of all holys! It was SNSD's maknae. It's Seohyun! His body went rigid, the camera even captured his very shocked face. Of all the girls in K-pop it has to be an SNSD member. Amazing. Really. Amazing. He then noticed firsthand that the girl has a very innocent and sweet face. Yeppeuda! Shinja yeppeuda. He could drown into those pretty sparkly eyes. He has never met someone who is as angelic as her. Who exudes that aura of purity and innocence. He has seen SNSD before but he could not often see her. Her unnies were more visible backstage during music programs often wandering, visiting other artists and he has seen them, has greet them, has exchanged a few hi's and hello's but never to the maknae. It seems that she is happy being in the background never hogging the spotlight from her more outgoing unnies. She seemed well protected not only by her unnies but also from all the SM family. He remembered seeing some shows where they talk about her and when they talk they seem to be talking of a toddler whom they all loved and adored. Has SM decided to let the girl's hidden wings spread? If so then he'd be willing to be at her side. He instantly had this erratic heartbeat only for her.

Come on Yonghwa. You have been with a lot of girls. You can read their minds remember? You are a girl expert. Why so much reaction with this one?

By the time they reached CNBLUE practice room as the next filming site he has decided that he is puzzled and at the same time attracted to her. Why? This girl is by far the most unique that he has ever met. He had learned in the short ride he had with her that she is intelligent, humble and kind. He can't read her. He can't predict what she's up to. There were no pretenses in her eyes. Maybe he is just used  to by girls who have pretentions that is why he can immediately predict and catch on their personality. He is a great observer and has keen eye for judging a person's personality. But her? His expertise doesn't work. He knew if the girl is trying to flirt with him, or attracted to him, or hiding a crush on him. He knew it all. Not because he is so self-centered like that but it's because most of them would throw blatantly themselves to him and try to lure him. He has learned all their techniques since high school. This girl has no trace of those trait even a bit. Instead she seemed real. It is hard to perceive since it is just their first meeting. he has many more days to uncover the truth behind her. Is the real Seohyun? Really?

He was endlessly questioned the following morning by Minhyuk and Jungshin on how the filming went. He knew they were just fishing for some information regarding the other SNSD girls. These two are die hard fanboys. The rockstar appearance is just a lie. Whenever they see an MV of them they would all go balistic admiring Korea's top girl group. They look like idiots most of the time. 

"Hyung! She is really pretty isn't she?" Minhyuk is the neverending chatterbox among the group. He could go on and on and on if he is permitted to speak without constraint. "She looks kind and look I have searched about her on the internet this morning. Guess what guys, we have the same birthday. Isn't it amazing? We're like soulmates."

"Yah Yah! How can you say something like that? She is Hyung's wife as of this moment pabo. Yah Hyung beat this kid will you?" 

"Later Jungshin. You! If you don't stop talking like that I might just cut your tongue too"

"Aigoo, this Hyung is really violent. If only the fans knew." Minhyuk walked away fearing that Yonghwa will stay true to his words.