You Are Mine: Visiting the Past Part 3

You Are Mine

Filming WGM has become a habit. Without knowing it, he has been anticipating their filming schedule the most among all the other schedules that he has. He gets overly excited especially on days that they haven't met for a long time. Her sweet smile is killing his heart inch by inch. If before he has doubted the sincerity of Seohyun's personality then by now he is a total fan. Seohyun can lighten up any room just by her mere presence and he wants to bask in her light. He has even finished the song that he has been composing for a long time now. He has finished it with her in his mind. Love Light will be his song to her. He didn't know what he was feeling really but he liked it so much. 

"Oppa, have you been well?" Seohyun sat down beside him while he was fussed by his stylist. His heart suddenly did some somesaults that brought out those famous cheek bursting smile in his face. 

"Seohyun-ah anyong. Ne I have been well. You? Have you been taking care of yourself lately?" 

"Ne. I am always taking care of myself."

"Then can you take care of me too?" Pabo! What was that?

"Ne?!...."

Yonghwa could see that she is shocked to hear such intimate tone. Moreover he could also see that she is now very red with discomfort, her sweet smile faltering a bit.

"Yonghwa has such great tongue Seohyun-ssi. You must get used to it by now." Yonghwa's stylist blurted out all of a sudden to save face for Yonghwa. Such a fool to blatantly request something so intimate like that. Her client is now full of smile upon hearing her rebuttal. You have met your match pabo.

"Ah..N..Ne. Of course, I will take care of you too Oppa."

That simple sentence made Yonghwa's heart not only somersault a hundred times but also made him shiver with anticipation.

Then am I the first guy aside from your Appa that you will take care? he wanted to add but he held it in his tongue to save her from more discomfort. Ah, life is beautiful. WGM is the best. 

When Yonghwa got sick one time he was forced to be hospitalized by his Manager. Yonghwa on the other hand hated the thought of it. He hated bitter medicines, injections or any form of act related to being hospitalized. He would just often slept his flu away and he would get better the next day. This time Yonghwa was already shivering from fever and perspiring abundantly. Sleep is not the best option in his situation but he was very hard headed. His Manager was almost out of patience pleading to him to be hospitalized.

"Hyung, let us just call her. Maybe she can convince him to go to the hospital." Jonghyun told their Manager after they went out of Yonghwa's room looking exhausted by the minute.

"His Mother?"

"No. Seohyun."

"Hmmm. Sounds like a perfect idea. He won't ever disappoint his wife right? Get his phone."

Jonghyun smiled instantly and the two conniving men high-fived like high schoolers.

"Yobosaeyo, may I know who is on the line please?"

The voice sounded sleepy but nevertheless soothing. Even in her sleep Seohyun is as polite as ever. Jonghyun smiled imagining the thought of teasing his Hyung that he has already heard Seohyun's just-woken-up voice. He would probably kick his due to envy. Later when his Hyung is well. He has no heart to now. He would just get sicker by the thought of it. 

"This is Jonghyun Seohyun-ssi. I am deeply sorry if I disturbed your sleep. But this is really urgent, Hyung is sick and he doesn't want to be hospitalized. He won't listen to us. Maybe you can convince him for us? If you only wanted to though. Again, I am really sorry for disturbing you."

"Shinja?! He is sick? Don't worry Oppa, you did not disturb me. I am actually glad that you called. How is he?"

"Very sick Seohyun-ssi. Maybe his vocal chord nodule has been infected again. He realy needs to be hospitalized by now but he just won't listen."

"Omo. Ne. Can you let me talk to him?"

Yonghwa feels like being dragged and beaten. His whole joints is aching and his body is chilling. It seems that he is left on a snowy place without warm blanket. His mind just ordered his body to sleep but his body knew that he needed something more than sleep. He needs to be medicated in the hospital. But he just won't allow it. Hospitals make him sicker. He opened his eyes slowly when he heard Jonghyun calling his name. In his dizzy state of mind he remembered getting the phone in Jonghyun's hand and felt a miracle instantly healed him for he is talking to the sweetest voice he has ever heard.

"Yobosaeyo? Oppa, can you hear me?"

"Seohyun-ah, it is already late. You are not sleeping yet?"

"Jonghyun-oppa told me you are not feeling well. I am really worried about you Oppa. Jebalyo, go to the hospital so that they can treat you. This is for your health Oppa. I am pleading you to seek medication in the hospital. They will make you strong again."

Her voice is really sweet and full of worry. If not for this angel pleading him he would not allow it. But this is Seohyun. The girl who did not mind being woken up in the middle of the night and tell him she was worried. How can he disappoint her? 

"You really are worried Seohyun-ah?"

"N..N..Ne. Please Oppa. I will visit you once you are admitted. I promise."

That was the first time Yonghwa went to the hospital with a happy heart. 

The following morning while he was resting in his hospital bed, a knock pulled him out in his boredom while watching TV. The door slowly opened bearing Seohyun in a simple T-shirt, cardigan and jeans. She was wearing a baseball cap probably to hide herself from nosy paparazzis. He was told that many fans were outside the hospital so how did she get in unnoticed? He almost forgot that she is SNSD, of course the hospital would give her a private entrance without word going out that she came to visit him. He almost always forgot that Seohyun is an SNSD member. For him Seohyun is his sweet, simple, pretty wife.

Wait. His? Why does he sound so possesive already?

"Anyonghasaeyo Oppa. How are you feeling now? I brought you some tea which is good for the throat. Also some fruits to make you healthy." Seohyun beamed at him and his pabo heart explodes into thousands shards of glass. He thought that Seohyun will be timid and shy but he discovered that Seohyun is funny and talks a lot more when she is already comfortable with the person. She is also genuinely sweet and caring. 

"So a wife came to visit her husband huh. So where is my husbandly kiss?" Aigoo! Pabo Yonghwa. Not again.

"N..N..Ne?! Yah! Oppa your sickness have all gone to your head. You are turning into byuntae Yong." she laughed brightly and without constraint unlike their first meeting. He has confirmed that Seohyun has been comfortable with him now. If only she can also talk to him in banmal then everything will be almost perfect.