You Are Mine: Visiting the Past Part 1

You Are Mine

"Seohyun-ah, let's get real"

Yonghwa opened his eyes his breathing hard while his heart hammered wildly against his chest. Not again. Why is it that this certain kind of memory plagues him in his sleep? Why is it that all his effort of forgetting is just being put to waste by fate? The girl has become his obsession. She has made him the madman that he is now. He sighed and tried to close his eyes and get back to sleep but instead of dreaming he was visited by memories that he has kept buried for a long time, its ghost haunting him.

It was one of the ordinary days in January 2010 when Yonghwa was called to a meeting with their CEO Han-Sajangnim and his Manager. As the leader of CNBLUE he obliged without questioning what the meeting was about. He knew that CNBLUE is his responsibility now that they have just debuted. He would even go to Iraq if he had to just to lift up the name of his band. He just assumed that they will be discussing some matters regarding the bands promotions, guestings or whatsoever that is needed to be discussed. He was surprised upon entering the boardroom that the WGM PD and his secretary is there to join them. He immediately had the notion that maybe they are casting him to be one of the husband to be. 

"Yonghwa, you know that publicity is what matters most now that your band is making a name in the industry. Joining WGM will be a perfect publicity for the band." 

"Ne Sajangnim, of course I will do everything for the band at this moment." He doesn't really care at all. In his mind all he has to do is act lovey-dovey to some girl who will act as his wife. It would be nice to flirt for a while also. Haha. Ah the naughty choding that he was!

"Okay, since you have agreed could you give us your ideal type or who you want to be paired with? You know it will help if the girl is your type so the filming will have this certain kind attraction. We don't want to appear fake. The feeling must be genuine that you like your wife to be." was the lenghty reply of the PD.

Yonghwa never really cared who he'll be paired with. He has no certain ideal type for the moment and anybody will just do. He is not really picky because he knew that they will be working together professionally. So no hetold the PD that anyone will do. He has no ideal type in mind.

"Ah, I can see the player side of you kiddo. Choosing anyone huh." the PD laughed which lets the whole boardroom erupt into laughter.

"Ne, this is our Yonghwa. Always candid and confident in his self." Han-Sajangnim winked at Yonghwa while laughing heartily. Of course the CEO knew that many girls cried a river of tears because of this guy. FNC is not really a very strict company unlike the others. The CEO knew that in his trainees all are talented and very passionate in their craft. He will not hinder their feelings for they are artists and their feelings is their motivation to work hard. Well some things can't be controlled but he knew there are ways out in every situation. He trusted them that they will never put dirt on the company's name and in return the trainees trusted him and followed what should be done without being forced. They were thankful that FNC is a conventional and warm company and so all the trainees worked hard to make their company proud. And the CEO has all the trust he could give to Yonghwa for this boy will go places in the future. He believed in CNBLUE and all the members that he has assembled as a band.

"Yah, hyung! You are such a lucky guy. You'll be paired probably with some girl idols or even one the beautiful actresses." Minhyuk is the one who is very excited among the remaining trio earning him exasperated glares from Jungshin and Jonghyun.

"Tsk! Minhyuk-ah, you want to trade places with me?" 

"Shinja? I can do that?"

"Of course not pabo. I'll enjoy this one to my hearts content getting "in-love" like that. I just wish that I told them to be paired with one of the SNSD instead. All the guys must be jealous of me by then." choding Yong is on the roll that night earning him also another exasperated glare from Jungshin.

"Hyung, that is impossible. SNSD is very busy. They have no time for a show like this and why would they pair one of their precious girls to rookies like us?"

"Jungshin-ah you should be more optimistic you know that? Have you learned in school to be such a spoiler to others huh. Don't you believe in you hyung? Where is your loyalty'" Yong smacking him on the process. 

"Aish, you have such a high confidence in yourself hyung. One day some girl will crush that into ashes." Jungshin muttered as he got up to add more ramen in his bowl.

Jungshin's prophecy really did happen though. His confidence was not only crushed but his heart as well.