You Are Mine: I Am Jung Yonghwa Now

You Are Mine

 It has been years after the last filming of We Got Married. It has been years and the time has gone by just like the wind. Fast, soft and unnoticed. A lot have happened in his life. His band has been very successful in Asia and has been making a name in the US. He has become one of the most sought after songwriter in his generation. He has been linked to different kinds of female celebrities and female idols. He played with all of them like the casanova that he is. He has cemented his reputation as the playboy rockstar of K-pop. He has achieved everything that he has dreamed about. He deserved it all. He has given all his life and soul to CNBLUE. He has earned the fruit of his hard labor since he followed his passion and defied his parents. They are very proud of him now. He has become his own man. Built from years of perseverance and undying devotion to his craft. He has made Jung Yonghwa synonymous with success. He is at the top of his game. He is the king of his world. 

Sometimes his mother would tell him that he has been too hard already. Like steel. Gone was the Yonghwa with those cheek bursting smiles, gone was the choding in him, gone was boy who can make everyone in the room feel at ease by his easy going personality. The only thing that remained is the passion for his music, the love for their fans, the voice that touches the soul. For those who knew him since the beginning have noticed that he has turned into an unrecognizable version of himself. A man whose smiles doesn't reach the eyes.

The rest of the blue boys knew why their leader has turned into this emotionless man. They have witnessed his evolution just like how a butterfly evolves from a cocoon only that thier Hyung never evolved into a butterfly with colorful wings soaring into the vast blue sky. He locked himself into his own cocoon even though his wings have grown. They have witnessed how their spirited brother became so devastated over one certain Maknae. They cannot do anything. They knew what was about to come. They have foreseen what their blinded brother couldn’t. They knew they can't blame her. She has her own reasons. They knew it is not just something petty for she is a girl who is levelheaded and intelligent. They knew that there must have been something heavy and deep. They knew especially Jungshin.

"Hyung!"

Minhyuk has been knocking on Yonghwa's bedroom door for the nth time now. They have a schedule for a radio show in less than an hour and all of them except their hard headed hyung has been already dressed and ready to go. 

"Jungshin, come help me wake Yonghwa-hyung will you? Maybe we just leave him and attend the schedule on our own. We can just give them some lame excuse that he is not feeling well today. Can we just do that? My hand is already red from knocking for over 30 minutes now."

"Tsk! Step aside sissy. You're like a nagging ahjumma at this early hour of the day." 

"His room isn't soundproof right? Whoah! The man must have been a bear in his past life for sleeping without a care in the world like that." Minhyuk gushed while heading to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

This time Jungshin did the knocking and was surprised when the door finally opened bearing an annoyed looking Yonghwa. He was surprised even more when he caught a glimpse of the woman lying in his bed half and covered only with a blanket. The truth is it was not the first time that all of them saw a girl casually going out or going inside their hyung's bedroom. Well they are all men and it is an unspoken understanding to them that it is alright to bring in girls in their apartment for some "fun". Maybe it is safer than going somewhere out there with all the paparazzi tailing them. Besides they all make sure that the girls they bring are those who are looking for some clean good fun. Nothing more nothing less. Majority of them are celebrities anyway. Most of them are famous actresses or models or an heiress in a vacation. Those who are not fame hungry that will just use them for some publicity. They know better for their conquests and themselves are living in a world of unspoken culture. Culture of the rich and famous. What surprised him is that the girl is Shin Se Kyung, Korea's Sweetheart, who has a pure and innocent image in the country. Oh well, in their world almost no one is as true as thier publicized image anyway so he just let it slip. But there is this girl he knew that...

Stop it Jungshin. 

"What in this ungodly hour are you rambling Jungshin?" Yonghwa asked in an irritated voive which he has gotten used to lately.

"We have a schedule in less than an hour Hyung. You'd better get ready now or we'll just leave you behind" Jungshin answered nonchalantly while walking away from his dearest hyung. Among the CNBLUE members only Jungshin is the most brave when it comes to Yonghwa. He doesn't care if he looked disrespectful to others. This is him. Just the plain Jungshin chingu. Now where did he last heard this? 

Jungshin chingu.

"Is it now? Already? Tsk. Arraseo. Arrasseo. Wait for me." And the door closed with a click.