You Are Mine: Visiting the Past Part 6

You Are Mine

It was very cold that day but his heart feels very warm. After a few weeks of not seeing each other finally he can see his angel again. Their concert tour and album promotions in Japan was unexpectedly extended due to the high demand of fans and endorsements. He is happy that their band is getting recognized all over Asia. It only means that all the seeds of hardships before is now being reaped sucessfully. He has also a surprise for her. A payment for the negligence on his part. He still remembers the horror he felt upon discovering that he could not find the scarf that Seohyun gave him. He felt the world caving in over that one simple personally knitted scarf. Seohyun sort of gave him the world when she gave him the scarf. If not for the presence of those cameras surrounding them he could have kissed her senseless. That scarf was not bought. It was made with Seohyun's own dainty hands. It was made with Seohyun's warmth. He always felt like Seohyun is hugging him when he is wearing that one over the overpriced branded scarves he owned. That scarf is made with love. Seohyun said so before they parted ways that night. 

"You should have not tire yourself into making this Hyun"

"Well..D...Don't you like it Oppa?" 

"Of course I do! I want it. This is special Hyun. I am just worried that you got sick pulling all nighters for this." 

"Well, it is hard but it is made of love."

He almost didn't heard her that time because he coughed hard, darn his itchy throat, so he asked again.

"What? What did you say?"

"Ah shinja! I won't tell you again." She pouted stubbornly while stiffling a smile. He just want to squish her sometimes. Really.

"Jebal Hyun. I had an itchy throat so I didn't heard it when I coughed."

"Cham!...........I made it for you because you are stubborn. See, you are coughing beacuse you don't wear a scarf in this cold weather."

"...And?"

"I made it out of love"

Her voice sounds like a whisper. Like a dream pulling his soul into oblivion. It was pure sweet bliss. The way she said it brought tears to his eyes. It is full of sincerity. It is full of honesty. It is so gentle that his heart would melt any moment. He just stood there in awe of those words with a stupid grin plastered all over his face. The heavens finally heard his tortured plea. He knew she loved him. And to add more to that magical feeling that night Seohyun gave him the most sweetest 3 second kiss of his entire life.

".....Yah! Seohyun! Where did you learn that?! Jashik. So you have this side within you huh"

"Boys do really blush. Aigoo!" She back.

"Jashik! Does this mean you love me too. I won't accept any other answer."

"Then I won't answer." She endlessly while laughing sweetly at him. 

Upon coming home in their villa, the three dongsaengs already knew that something happened. Their leader is humming Love Light looking very much stupid and in love. For Yonghwa heaven do exist on earth. Love is really wonderful. Amazing. Magical. And then he lost the scarf.

He has worked very hard into making his surprise a success. He almost cried because it was very hard. Indeed it was very hard for a rocker boy with no knitting background to knit not one but two scarves. Love is really powerful. It turned his very stiff guitar strumming hands into a knitting goddess' hands. That is one of the proudest moment in his life and even his dongsaengs were very proud of him although they mercilessly about it. Seohyun didn't talk to him for a week after he told her he lost it in one of their rehearsal in Japan. He thought that the only thing that could appease her is if maybe he'll go through all the hardships that she has undergone while making the scarf. He almost lost his mind upon thinking that he will lose Seohyun forever. 

The cheek bursting smile was in place when he saw her approaching. She is not that mad at him now and he was very thankful of her forgiving attitude. The more his guilt ate his whole heart when Seohyun sadly told him that it's okay. She has already accepted it and she can make him one when she has the time soon. Her heart is really made of gold. The more he even love her. That is why her happiness can't be compared to what he felt when he showed her the couple scarf he made. 

"So am I really forgiven now?" He gently askd her. They were inside his van. The shoot has just ended and they are waiting for her Manager to collect her. 

"........N....N..ne..."

Tears started streaming from her eyes while she clutched the scarf tightly. It is the first time Yonghwa saw Seohyun cry and it breaks her heart. He made a promise there and then that he will never ever again lose something she made for him. He made this angel cry. He hugged her tightly and wiped away the tears in her face gently.

"Forgive me Joohyun. I am such an idiot."

Her reply to him changed his life completely. It's like he has gone to heaven and back to earth in just one second. That was the day Seo Joohyun made Yonghwa the happiest man on earth. That was the day she completely gave all her heart to him. That was the day that he thought of forever. With her. Only her. That was the day SNSD's maknae, Seo Joohyun, told him "I love you too. With all my heart Yonghwa-oppa".