You Are Mine: Falling

You Are Mine

"Hi Oppa, wanna join us later?"

Yonghwa was about to drink his beer when someone spoke to him. He looked up to see who was it and saw Bora from the girl group Sistar smiling seductively at him. It was a subtle invitation but he knew what it really means. He would join her and her friends and then they will go somewhere afterwards, her place probably, and do whatever they want to do or do what he knew she wants. It was such a tempting invitation that he will succumb into if only he had no schedule the following day. CNBLUE will go to Japan the following morning to promote their newly released Japanese album which has been topping the charts recently. Eventhough he is already living a lifestyle of a player he knew his limitations when his work is on the line. There would be plenty of time to play with this beauty after his work. He was a man and without effort girls all around blatantly throw themselves to him without any inhibitions. He is a very hot comodity for women. So he has all the damn time to choose whomever he wants. 

"Can't go play with you now lady. Some other time maybe?" He saw disappointment crossed the girl's eyes but was immediately replaced by a smile that would make any man drool.

"Then call me if you have time soon" Bora touched Yonghwa's face for a moment and walked away blending into the partying crowd.

Yonghwa continued to drink his beer when the rest of the "blue boys" came. They have with each of them some girls whom they have been dancing with in the club owned by Donghae. Super Junior have already ceased promoting as a group and focused more now on their individual careers though they held concerts from time to time for their fans as a group again. Some of them have married. Some with their own bundle of joy already. Donghae is one of Yonghwa's closest friend and he frequents in his bar if he wants to chill or relax or find his new interest. 

"I thought that CNBLUE doesn't dance?" The girl in Jungshin's arms said while laughing. 

"Well, we must hide some of our strengths so you ladies won't fall for us more right?" Jungshin asnwered back drawing laughter from everyone. 

For a time the boys drank to their hearts content while talking from time to time. Later on some of their friends in the industry came and joined them. Nickhun; who is engaged to Tiffany, Mir, Wooyoung, Seungho,Lee Joon and Simon D., who is already married to Lady Jane. Never gonna let her go again was always his answer when they about their break-up before. They all spent the night partying and catching up on each other.

"Yah, Khun, when will Tiffany come back? How can she allow you to roam around the streets like this and party hard like this?" Lee Joon suddenly said looking tipsy by the moment. The kid can't hold his liquor well and he won't even admit it. 

"Wae? Jealous of me? I have such a beautiful girlfriend who trusts me and she knew that I am loyal to her, you pabo" 

All of the boys erupted into laughters with some Eyyyys, This guy is not Nickhun anymore, Lucky bastard flung to him. Only one person smiled but was not as jolly as the rest. Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa's direction and knew that he remembered those fateful days. Jonghyun knew that there is an unspoken understanding in their dorm to not mention anything related to her. Yonghwa didn't have to impose it on them. They are the ones who imposed it on themselves for the sake of their hyung. He has been on the verge of madness in those days. Sometimes he wants to smack his hyung right on his head for being too blinded to see reason on what has happened. 

Before We Got Married his hyung was the typical easy go lucky guy who has an endearing personality. He was as warm as the sun and naughty as the boy in his choding years is. Even before he was a girl magnet because of this. He knew how to handle girls. He is loved. However, thing started to get our of hand for him after he met SNSD's maknae, Seohyun. She was a cut above Yonghwa's expectations towards girls. She was innocent and Yonghwa doesn't know about handling innocent and pure girls for he is used to girls who knew all the worldly things that exists. The day he started his WGM filming he would often go back to their dorm and would boast to them that this girl is really awesome. He would go on and on about how Seohyun is really pretty and adorable and a breath of fresh air. He would boast in fornt of their face that he is so lucky to be the first man Seohyun has met in a romantic manner. They would almost vomit on their hyungs cheesiness. Jungshin would often tell Yonghwa " Yah! You are not filming anymore! Stop it already. It is really annoying. Ah shinja!". 

But Yonghwa never stopped. He sounded really amazed. When the time came for them to meet her in person all of them started to see the reason why their hyung looked like a like a lovesick puppy. She is really amazing, kind, sweet and funny. She has this princess like aura that would make you respect her without even her demanding it. She has grace and elegance fit for a royal blood. There was a time when Minhyuk almost got beaten by Yonghwa when he just blurted out while they were eating dinner in their dorm that Seohyun is his ideal type to be a girlfriend. The punk foolishly told their hyung to set her and Seohyun into a blind date.

"Yah! She's my wife. How can you say it in front of me, you little punk!"

"But it is not real hyung. Why so angry all of a sudden. Do you like her for real?"

"Just don't pay attention to her, you hear me?"

Those days we never understood his weird action towards Seohyun. Maybe she is his little sister in his eyes that is why he is so overprotective of her. In our foolish selves we never saw the gravity of the situation. The unexpected has happened to him. The man who never believed in love in its truest sense fell in love. Hard.