You Are Mine: The Arrival Part 2

You Are Mine

The wind is painfully cold but she is somehow numb to notice. He got up and took off his jacket and carelessly threw it over her shoulders. He knew his arms would suffice to give warmth but as usual he held back. 

"You'll catch a cold at this rate Joohyun." He stood by her side and put his hands in his pocket. Better to put it there than to forget that it will only scare her more to accept him if he let his instinct control his actions. 

"Well since you gave me your jacket, you'll be the one to who'll get sick Oppa"

Her sweet smile warmed his heart. She always knew how to melt him. She alwayare s knew how to make him, Korea's top Hallyu star, feel lika a hopeful fanboy. Something so weird but it's something he really enjoys so much. Seo Joohyun is such lovely woman. He wants to possess her. To be loved by her. With all her heart and soul. He wants to erase the memory of a certain someone that gave sadness to her heart. He knew she's in pain. And it also pains him to witness her sadness, her loneliness that she's trying to hide. 

It was the script reading of the musical when he first met her. Her eyes has been swollen red and she looked so vulnerable. He then felt that all those rumors about her and that man were true. He tried to make her laugh. He pitied her even more when he noticed that the she was bearing it all. She is smiling but her smile doesn't reach her eyes. She is trying to be polite to everyone and engage in small talks but he knew she was hurting. He fell for her a little that day. His protective instincs was awaken and it hasn't slept since that event. 

"Oppa...what are you thinking? Looks like you've drowned in your thoughts for a while now." 

"Oh. Really? I think I am drowning in your pretty face in my mind." He jokingly elbowed her which made her laugh.

"Ah shinja Oppa. At this cold night you still managed to blurt that out?"

"Hmmm. This namja is going crazy because of this certain girl."

"Oooh. I cringe. Stop it pabo. Well...lets go home now. It's already midnight. Thank you for being with me tonight Oppa. You don't have to stay with me you know."

"Anything for you Joohyun" 

"Joohyun"

Yonghwa. 

She closed her eyes and pushed back her tears. How can I get over you?

 

Yonghwa is riding in the front seat while Jungshin drives. Minhyuk is at the back half asleep leaning on to Jonghyun. Fate has decided to play with his heart that night. He looked out at the window and saw Seo Joohyun in the front seat of Song Joong Ki's car going the opposite way.

Their eyes met and they have finally felt the harsh coldness of the wind even more. Fate has decided to intervene starting that cold chilly night.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mian chingus! This Unnie is soooo busy. My Christmas Gift for you all. And this is just the first! *wink* ;)