Dinner

Mr. Mr.

Chapter 12
"Now that makes sense! When you were worried if Yuri didn't like you back then... I thought it was just a girl thing..." Tiffany said.

"So stupid! Aigoo Fany-yah. How can you be so foolish." Hyoyeon said.

"You knew unnie?" Seohyun said.

"Sooyoung and I, we noticed but we jut slip it off. I guess they were controlling it that time too." Hyoyeon said

"We're here!" Yuri said.
She quickly turned the keys and stepped out of the door. She opened Taeyeon's door and offered her hand.

"Yuri-sshi... uhm you don't have to do this." Taeyeon said holding Yuri's hand.

"We're not just groupmates, Taeyeon. We're girlfriends now." Yuri said.

"Aah aigoo! Yuri-ah." Taeyeon said showing off her pure smile. Yuri closed the door for her.

They didn't let go of their hands until they entered the restaurant.

"Aah We'll just order the usual" Hyoyeon said.

"3 orders of samgyupsal, 5 bibimpab, and 1 order of beef stew." Yuri said to the waitress.

"Yes, Ma'am" the waiter bowed leaving the table.

"Taeyeon, can I borrow your phone?" Tiffany said suddenly.

"What? You have yours." Taeyeon said

"I'm just gonna check your IG. And the Korean news as well."

"Use your own."

"But all I have are American applications. You subscribe to those Korean news."

"Then download Korean stuff." Taeyeon replied straightforwardly. They were like close sisters fighting again.

"Here." Yuri handed her phone

"Thank you oppa." Tiffany said showing her eye smile.

"Yah Yuri! Why'd you give it?"
Taeyeon said.

"So she'll shut up. We won't stop arguing. Besides, your here with me so I'm not waiting for any other call or text message." Yuri said.

"Aigoo!" Taeyeon pinched Yuri's cheek and suddenly pecked her lips.

Yuri quickly touched her lips.
"What was that for, Taeyeon?"

"For being so sweet to me...
... And so the people here will know your mine." Taeyeon said.

"Customers here might have took a picture of us. They might send it to the news." Seohyun said.

"Yeah I know." Yuri said.

"That's what I want." Taeyeon said joyfully

"Taeyeon, it's not good. It's like fooling your fans. Knowing that your with someone else then kissing your group mate... your image...Taeyeon... we can just hide it like this right?" Yuri said.

"I never admitted anything. It was the company. Plus the pictures were bad. Don't be too paranoid that the paparazzi will find us. So what? I don't care. Our true supporters will understand." Taeyeon said

"Hey! Yuri, you have so many notifications in Instagram. They kept on asking you about Taeyeon. These are positive comments!" Tiffany said.

"It's all Sunny's fault for bringing this up in her radio show."

The order arrived and the waitress cooked the grilled pork in their table.
"Your such a cute couple."

SNSD just looked at her and stopped what they were doing.

"Thanks." Yuri said

"I wish my girlfriend and I could be like you guys." The waitress continued

"Wait, are you... like us?" Taeyeon pointed at her and Yuri

The waitress just nodded.

"Wait. How you'd find out?" Yuri said

"Well how you two act since you entered the restaurant."

Yuri breathed loudly. "Thank God. We're not in the news yet right?"

"About Sunny's radio show? I think that's on the news." The waitress said.

"This is done. I'll get the other orders."

"See there are so many gays and lesbians in South Korea. They just don't admit it." Tiffany said.

"What if I confess to Min?" Hyoyeon said.

Everyone jut looked at her.

"Don't tell me..." Tiffany said.

"Well... Just kidding guys! But what if I did? I dunno how she will act. I wanna know HAHAHAHA. And what if I try it? To have that relationship?" Hyoyeon said.

"Hyo... We just don't know what's going on with your life. We don't even know if your still with Jay." Taeyeon said.

"Well it's complicated. Like South Korea will care about me." Hyoyeon said.

"Are you mocking me? Just because our news came out at the same time?" Tiffany said

"Didn't say anything. Yah Fany! Just eat okay."

"Sunny's coming. She texted me." Taeyeon said looking at her phone.

"Unnies! Where would you go after?" Seohyun said.

"Well, I'm thinking of going to Gyeonggi to visit mom and dad, since you guys are so busy." Yuri said

"Hey, I thought you'll be watching TaeTiSeo?" Taeyeon said.

"It's just for a few days, Babe. Besides, you have to concentrate." Yuri said

"Then I'll go with you." Taeyeon said.

"You have to practice." Yuri said.

"Let's go to your province and then we'll go back. Yul, c'mon you have to watch me practice. You have to teach me our dance. You know I'm slow. The choreographer will scold me if I'm slow. You gotta teach me... please..." Taeyeon said.

"How can I even say, No to you right?" Yuri said.

"And you said you'll protect me. You know I have a lot of haters now right, Yuri?" Taeyeon said holding Yuri's shoulders.

Taeyeon then noticed something.
She held Yuri's shoulders and arms.
"Hey, when did you get this buff?" Taeyeon said.

"Well, I've been eating a lot lately. And I miss my mom's cooking too. That's why I need to go home." Yuri said

"Oh yeah! An article came up with you getting chubby and all... But I like you still. Don't worry. I like it that your bulky. It just makes you hotter." Taeyeon said playing with Yuri's arms.

"Aigoo Tae! I like it that you praise me. But this is too much for a public place." Yuri said.

"It's getting disgusting, if it's too much." Hyoyeon commented

"Just don't look at them too much, Hyo." Tiffany said.

"Sorry guys. Forgive me." Taeyeon said.

"Unnie, I was thinking if I could go to Gyeonggi with you two." Seohyun said.

"Why?" Taeyeon said shocked.

"I wanted to go to a place outside the city... to reflect and study. I'm getting distracted these days."

"Okay." Yuri said.

"What? Yuri? She can't...!" Taeyeon said panicking.

"Taeyeon, it would be nice if she's with us. She's also close to my parents..." Yuri said

"What? I can't believe this Yuri!" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany interrupted, "Taeyeon, it's not like your honeymoon or something. Just because you are both girls, you can just have anytime. It's the same with having a boyfriend. You have to wait for the right time." Tiffany said

"As if...tsk." Taeyeon said

"Tae, I told you I never did it! We haven't even kissed! I kissed some Americans before but the Asian boys... there too conservative." Tiffany said.

"Yes unnie, I can be the guard then. I can watch over if you two do it." Seohyun said

"We won't." Yuri said.

"What?" Taeyeon said

"We won't... if Seohyun's looking." Yuri said.

"Bwahahaha. Alright then, Seohyun come with us." Taeyeon said

"Thanks unnie." Seohyun said

"Hi guys!" Sunny said

"Where are the others?" Hyoyeon said.

"I just came and you go looking for the others? Aigoo you guys." Sunny said sitting beside Tiffany.

"Hi Sunny." Yuri and Taeyeon said.

"Sunny unnie!" Seohyun said

"You want anything?" Yuri said.

"Isn't this food enough?" Sunny said.

"I'll just order more. I'm hungry." Yuri said

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to be the iest in SNSD?" Sunny said.

"It's not like we're promoting as a group any sooner." Yuri replied

"But still..." Sunny said

"Stop it Sunny! Yuri's hotter if she's chubbier. Besides she's tall so she could eat more. If you get fat, you'll look like a tea pot." Taeyeon said

"YAH! You Taeyeon! No wonder you're receiving lots of hate!" Sunny said.

"Sorry! Soon Kyu... Didn't mean it."

"Yah! Just kidding! I tease you too. But why are you so noisy. In interviews you are so quiet last promotions."

"I was depressed okay...but now that I'm with Yuri, I'm okay." Taeyeon said.

Sunny then replied, "Look about the radio show...I'm sorry. I haven't have it a thought. I was just shocked with what Tiffany and Seo sent me."

"Aniyo, Sunny. Taeyeon likes to make it public anyway." Yuri said.

"How about the others who wouldn't understand? Koreans? Foreign fans?" Sunny said

"It's not like they don't ship us right?" Taeyeon said

"Yeah. TaeNy, TaengSic, YulSic..." Sunny said

"YulTae or TaeRi too" Taeyeon said

"Yeah right. SONEs think you guys are the gayest here." Sunny said

"Besides, it's not like it's gonna get big right? More of like an open secret?" Yuri said.

"You have a point." Sunny said

"People who know will know. And they wouldn't bad mouth us right. People who wouldn't believe will just laugh. And those who understand will support us." Taeyeon said.

"I'll bring Tiffany and Hyoyeon home." Sunny said

"Well, I'm not going home yet. I'm meeting some friends." Hyoyeon said

"Well, you still need a ride." Sunny said

"I'm going with the twins." Taeyeon said

"Bye."

"Yuri unnie, can you drive at this hour?" Seohyun said.

"Yes Seobaby. Taeyeon can just drive later at the highway. We'll just switch." Yuri said.

"Seo, just sleep first so you an gain energy to study when we arrive, alright?" Taeyeon said

"Unnie, don't tell me you just want me to sleep so that you two can do something."

Yuri and Taeyeon just laughed at Seohyun's statement. They continued their night ride, away from the stress of the city.