Just the Two of Us

Mr. Mr.

Last update was September 21, 2014 sorry to keep you waiting! I was busy with school and also lacked YulTae feels. I'm back and I'll be writing based on my current feels. So here :)

Yuri POV
It's been a while since Taeyeon and I have seen each other... No we see each other during practices but we've barely had any dates - just the two of us.
Late last year, she was busy with "The TaeTiSeo" and TTS promotions, I was busy with my school papers and practical requirements - school musicals.

When I started getting busy this year with variety shows, that's when she had more free time. She often visits her family in Jeonju, if she's in Seoul, she's at the dorm with Tiffany and Sunny; while I was living with my family. I don't frequent the dorm as I accompanied my parents and brother if I'm not busy. Also, if I would visit the dorm, Tiffany and Sunny would be awkward with us. I can get along with those two but I'm more comfortable with the other girls. 

Even while preparing for "Party", Taeyeon was stuck with Tiffany. Well, Tiff just broke up with Nichkhun so maybe she needs her best friend by her side. I didn't want to interfere. Honestly, I feel jealous. Ever since, they were close and I was lucky Taeyeon became mine. But now, are we growing apart? Maybe it was kind of a cool off without us having a formal talk about it.
I really feel jealous! Aaah... this is frustrating. I thought shooting a music video in Thailand would allow us to have some alone time. But Taeyeon and Tiffany were roommates. I had to stay with Sooyoung and Yoona while Hyoyeon and Seohyun would come in our room. It was fun being around them. I miss our predebut days. They were my sisters before Taeyeon and Tiffany even joined the group.

After long hours of chatting and laughing, everyone just started drifting off to sleep. I wasn't sleepy yet. I am still thinking about her... them...

I texted Taeyeon:

Y: Are you still awake?

I received an immediate reply.

T: Yeah~

Y: Meet me at the lobby.

T: Okay.

I waited at the lobby sitting at the wooden sofa in this Thai resort. I bowed at the receptionist who smiled but it's  obvious she's sleepy.

Soon, I saw Taeyeon approaching. I stood up and went to her. I walked in front of her and lead the way outside, near the seashore.

I glanced at her. She was looking straight.
I took her hand and gently intertwined our fingers.

From my side, I saw she looked down and glanced at my face for a while. 

I felt that she tightened our hands together. It felt good. I miss her presence beside me, just the two of us.

I continued walking and slowly sat on the sand near the water and she followed sitting beside me, our hands still gripped together.

We looked at the ocean waves and the stars. We were silent but we were comfortable. After having blank thoughts just staring at the ocean, I turned to my right to face her. She looked back our eyes longing for each other.

I didn't know what to say, neither did she. I raised my hand and held her cheeks. I leaned closer and placed my lips gently on hers. I deepened the kiss and after a while I let go, our faces still near each other.

She was staring at me. As if wanting to say something. But no words came out. I hugged her instead because I just miss being with her. She hugged me tight and I can feel that she missed me too and finally this moment that we are together. 

"Are you hungry?" I said as I look at her.

"Can we still order something at this hour?" She replied

"Yeah, I guess so." I said smoothly.

I got up and walked. 

"Yul wait." She said

She ran. It was so cute how she went to me with her short legs. She clung her arm onto me and we smiled, different from our melancholic mood earlier.

Please check next chapter! Double update!