Plans

Mr. Mr.

 

Conference Room, SM Entertainment building: THE Day

10 a.m.

While waiting for SM staff...
Their managers are already seated as well

"Hey Yul, when are you gonna confess to Taeyeon." Yoona said

Yul glanced at Taeyeon who's at the other side of the room beside Seohyun, Sunny, and Jessica. "Well... Well Yoong you know what, you bugged me at the right time this time." Yuri said with eagerness, being in the mood to vent out. "I was supposed to confess during her birthday last Sunday, after Inkigayo. But then I thought... Our anniversary will be her birthday. What if we break-up? She'll end up being lonely everytime it's her birthday. I'd hate to see that. Besides, her family went here to Seoul all the way from Jeonju! Her birthday was happy that with her family and SNSD. 

"So what's your plan now, huh Yuri-oppa?"

"Since you started this conversation, why don't you give me an idea. You too, Sooyoung! How did your boyfriends confess to you guys?"

Sooyoung was shocked but then answered "What the hell, Yul. Everyone of us knows the story. We just went out and dated several times then one of those dates, he confessed suddenly. Very casual, nothing fancy."

Yoona nodded in agreement and nodded, "Well with me, it was the same. As a celebrity, we're always dressed and all so I wanted my private life to be simple. Maybe Taeyeon unnie would be the same. We always agree."

Yuri frowned and answered, "Well how did Leeteuk or Junsu confess to her before?"

Tiffany who was beside Yoona answered, "Well I think they both told her backstage. The one with Junsu was not serious, even with Leeteuk. They just started going out as friends then they just acted sweeter and sweeter everytime. Well, the official one was when we had a party with Suju then Leeteuk announced that he loves our Taeyeon. Gosh! I hate it, it's like Leeteuk proclaiming Taeyeon as her trophy girlfriend....!" 
Yoona comforted Tifffany as she was enraged.

Hyo beside Sooyoung was trying hard to be seen by Yuri. "Taeyeon likes byun stuff. Take her to a motel and strip in front of her. Kiss her then remover her clothes as well. Just do her. Then at the and end you'll just say I love you to each other."

"What Hyo? We can reserve that for later. But do you guys think that I have to give a ring, hide it in a cake then she"ll realize it's in ." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah! Isn't that supposed to be for engagement already? Just tell her that you love her right at this moment." Sooyoung said.

Yuri answered, "So when the CEO's assistant comes in, he"ll make an announcement. Then I'll stand up and say, "Sir, I have an announcement to make too. I love my teammate, Kim Taeyeon and I want her to be my girlfriend." Oh geez that would be awesome.!" Yuri said as she is please with her illusion.

"I dare you, Unnie." Yoona said.

"Ugh!" Yuri said loudly and everyone at the other side looked especially Taeyeon with her dorky face. 

"Oh! Haha sorry. The SM staff are just so slow. Why are they taking so long? Ugh! I wanna get out of here." Yuri lied.

Just as she said, the SM Secretary entered.
"Good morning guys. So to make the message short, SM Entertainment is undergoing a tax evasion case. As for your Mr. Mr. promotions, you will not be in music shows next week. But you"ll have two fansigning events as well as practice for your Japan tour. We're sorry but you'll have more opportunities to sing Mr. Mr. in Korea and abroad. You'll be attending events here and abroad after your Japan tour. So any questions?

"How about TTS comeback?" Tiffany said.

"Well I think we have to postpone it for now. JungSis has a project and we have plans for all of you. As for your case, Ms. Tiffany, we have a surprise publicity for you and you don't even have to do anything. We'll just do what you are all doing now. Mr. Kim wants to thank you for helping in hiding Taeyeon's past relationship. And maybe it's also time for Taeyeon to stop helping you."

"What? You mean TaeNy? We're not close just because we want attention. All of us are friends and everyone notices my friendship with everyone here. I think it's unfair to keep me away from Taeyeon or from any other member."

"We"ll see, Ms. Tiffany. Well we'd like to congratulate Yuri for her movie. Although, it kinda flopped in Korea, it did well in Japan and Singapore and other Asian countries. For YoonA's drama it was good but other dramas are better. For Taeyeon and Jonghyun's SM the ballad, the video received a lot of views and it did good physical sales but we lost to Soyu and Junggigo in Digital sales. I think the public really wants to see SNSD as 9, not in solo projects.

SNSD's manager unnie butted in, "Excuse me Sir, YoonA's drama will be shown abroad so it is a good sign. Also, SM the ballad's single will be used in Changmin's mini drama in Japan. Isn't that good enough for a group promoting in Japan than in Korea?"

The Secretary replied, "Well, DBSK is doing great in Japan than in Korea now. Wouldn't that be a good end to Girls Generation's career in Korea? Well EXO is doing great in Korea, China and other Asian countries."

A Manager oppa butted in, "But EXO is not really favored by the general public in Korea. They just have a huge fan base globally but they have a lot of rookie competors like APink and B1A4.  Well it's okay promoting EXO but they still have a long way to go.
SNSD needs a longer Korean comeback and even a repackaged album. They're Korean, not Japanese! Foreign fans want to hear more Korean songs than Japanese. They're the Nation's Girl group for God sake."

Leader Taeyeon also stepped into the converstion, "Our managers are right. We are sorry to them as they hear our sentiments everytime. We'll accept the Management's concern because it's what's best for the company and the artists. I   just hope that the company will consider all our concerns as said by our managers. Thank you, Sir."

Seohyun the Maknae added, "We're not against EXO or any artist. But we just missed our rookie days when we promote a lot in Korea and we have repackage albums."

"We should have the set list like "Marchen Fantasy" for our Korean concert. Aish it's so funny that we start our tour in Japan, not in Korea." Jessica said talking to her members but load enough for everyone to hear.

"So all is set. Thank you and it's your free time today and tomorrow before your fansigning event."

Sunny started a conversation after the Secretary left, "I'll just covey your message to my Uncle. It's just that other people are also managing the company."

"Let's go somewhere and unwind." Taeyeon said

"Well, me and Taeyeon are gonna have some bonding time. It's up to you guys to join or not." Jessica said.

"What? Taeyeon and Jessica?" The manager oppa-said

"Taeyeon and Jessica really get along well, it's just not obvious now compared to before." Sunny said and winked. 

Sooyoung spoke, "Well, Yoona, Yuri, and I have matters to talk about."

"Unnies, just go with us, I'll go with these unnies with me." Seohyun talked to Fany and Hyoyeon

12 noon

Taeyeon, Jessica, Fany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny headed to an events place.

"Okay, TTS will practice our song while you guys, will plan the program flow. No, maybe you guys could dance. Hyoyeon will do a hip hop solo while SunSica will have a y dance performance." Taeyeon said.

"Tae, a does it really have to be y?" Jessica said.

"Yeah...No just kidding. You guys are y so do it. Well do whatever you guys are comfortable doing. Actually you guys could just have a speech, preparing Yuri for the turn of events."

"Okay, I get it TaeTae!" Jessica said as she side-hugged Taeyeon.

"Okay Unnie, let's start. I'll start do the piano intro then Fany unnie will play the flute before you sing."

"Hey guys, aren't we eating Lunch or anything?" Taeyeon said as they called the waiter and ordered food. They reserved the venue for the whole day.

They practiced for 2 hours after eating.

3 pm
"Guys, we need to dress up. Let's just use the gown we wore in the LG ad." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, so I'll get it at the dorm?" Jessica said.

"Hey! We haven't washed those for 2 years!" Sunny said while showing her gummy laugh.

"We don't have any choice. This is rushed. Besides our stylist would wonder why we would need clothes if we don't have a schedule." Taeyeon said.

"Okay Jess leave now, shoo shoo before you get sleepy again." Sunny gestured Sica to leave

"She just wants to drive her new Range Rover." Hyoyeon said.

"Tae, I'll do your make-up." Tiffany volunteered.

"Just a little, not too thick." Taeyeon replied.

"Yeah, Yuri likes Taeyeon's natural look. Just thicken her eyebrows." Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie, how did you know Yul unnie likes Tae unnie without make-up?" Seohyun said.

"Aigoo she bugs me when we were doing "Dancing 9", telling me how beautiful Taeyeon is without make-up. Ugh until to the point that I myself is having a crush on Taeyeon already."

Everyone laughed at Hyoyeon's statement
"Well you know when we were trainees and Taeyeon was new. Yuri told me you were cute. And then I agreed. Then she told me that "She's mine." OMG that was when I confirmed that she's really a lesbian. Back then, I was really ugly and she was pretty and very one thought I was a lesbo because of my hip hop moves.
Then it turned out that Yuri's the boy." Hyo finished her story

"Yeah, unnie, I was so scared of her before. She was even wearing a red bandana." Seohyun said.

"Well, I've always thought that Yul's the most handsome among us when we cross dress, followed by Yoona and Sooyoung." Taeyeon said.

"Bwoh? So when did you realize your feelings?" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon answered, "In 2011, when we filmed "Bad Girl."

"Well everyone thought that she had that Oppa charisma." Tiffany said as the others nodded.

"Well for me, when you guys jokingly called her Yul oppa, it grew on me afterwards. I thought of how she rode the motorcycle and carried that charm. She has expressions and movements that make her manly. But I never thought that she had a crush on me since debut."

H

 

 

"Well, she always follows you around. Like in concert positions, she tries to stay with you. She tries to make it not obvious by playing around. Maybe that's why fans don't notice." Sunny said.

"Well we've talked about her for a while, we have to fix our faces." Hyoyeon said.

TTS had one last round of practice. Just at the end, Jessica came with their dresses. "I texted Sooyoung to pick up theirs at the dorm. They would be coming at 5pm.

"Wait, should Yuri wear a dress?" Taeyeon said.

"Well, you told us to. Not unless you want Yuri to wear a Tuxedo... our Mr. Mr. Outfit!" Sica said with eagerness as if she had the brightest idea ever.

"So Yuri's the only one wearing guy clothes, while we are all wearing dresses." Sunny said.

"Well, you should join her with that outfit and cut your hair again." Hyoyeon replied sarcastically then laughing afterwards.

"Sica-chu, borrow your keys, I'll get it at the dorm." Sunny said.

"Aish! Go dandyu! Move quickly with your short legs." Sica said.

"You're just 3 inches taller than me remember?" Sunny replied as she returned the keys to Jessica.

"What?"

"I'll prove to you that I can move fast without your Brand New Range Rover."

"No, just kidding. I'm taking the train. I'll just ride with them going here. I'll tell them to wear their Mr. Mr. outfits so Yuri won't get suspiscious." Sunny left afterwards.

"Isn't it dangerous for Sunny for ride the train?" Tiffany said.

"Well, it's dangerous, obviously." Jessica said.

"Yah! Jessica where have you been for 3 hours?" Hyo said.

"Well, I had these dresses dry cleaned for rush. That's how I love you guys so much." Jessica said.

"Thank you, SooYeon" Taeyeon said as she called Sica with her Korean name.

"No problem. Besides, I have to make it up to you guys, for not bonding an contributing so much."

"Aish Sica-ah! Stop it. We love you. All 9 of us should stick to each other, okay. Our friendship is unusual yet special. The nine of us." Taeyeon said as she hugged Sica. The rest followed and group hugged.