Week 2 March 2014 Comeback

Mr. Mr.

Preparation for Mr. Mr. Performance in MBC Show Champion

"Hey Tae, how was your clubbing with Hyo?" Tiffany said as they were sitting together.

"It was okay. Yul waited for us last night."

"Oh yeah! We took a photo of you! Here look."

"Aigoo! You guys..."

Tiffany held Taeyeon's shoulder. "Hey Tae we have a plan that we thought of yesterday." She waved at Hyo, Seo, and Soo to come.

"Remember when we did "Factory Girls" and I was in a team with HyoSeoSoo?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah you helped that girl to confess to her guy."

"Unnie's smart!" Seohyun said

"Exactly! Well, we thought of you confessing to Yul in the same way." Fany said

Soo added, "Since you both know you like each other, we just have to make it official."

"Yeah." Hyo replied awkwardly and they all laughed.

Tae opened in shock but recovered her calmness, "Okay I get it guys. For the program, Seohyun will play the piano and Tiffany will play the flute and I will sing. But then Soo and Hyo will dance first at the start."

Tiffany was shocked at Taeyeon's reaction. "Wait what so you're not objecting our plan?"

Taeyeon smiled at them, "I wanted to do this sort of thing for Yuri too. I already have a song in mind. "All of Me" by John Legend, I've heard it recently. It's exactly what I feel for Yuri. Plus that line, "I love your curves and edges..." And we all know Yuri is HOT.

"Oh my gosh! Taeyeon." Tiffany gaped

"She totally speaks a lot when it'a about Yuri." Hyoyeon pointed at Taeyeon.

"Yah! You! How did you even plan this when you were at the bar with me!!!"

"Well, we were chating in the bedroom. While you guys were all lovey dovey sleeping." Hyo replied

"Your Yul oppa is so sweet and caring." Sooyoung added.

"Hi guys! The plan is set right?" Yoona approached the group.

"Yeah unnie and Tae unnie agreed." Seohyun said.

"Hi Yoong! But where's Jessica, Yuri and Sunny?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh Jessica and Sunny were just bugging Yuri randomly for us to talk to you. Yuri's probably annoyed right now. I'll text them to come in now."

"Hi guys! I need to do my makeup now. I have to admit I'm enjoying this boyish concept although I'm still jealous of the Twinkle concept." Jessica said as she entered the dressing room with Sunny and Yuri.

"Ne, me too." Yoona said

"Yah! But you did "Love Rain" with Jang Geun Seuk Oppa." Yuri said.

Yuri glanced at Taeyeon and saw a slight hint of jealousy in her face as she approached her.

"Oh Hi Taengoo!" Yuri said as she half-hugged her.

"What's up with that hug, huh Yul?" Taeyeon said with sarcasm.

"Nothing. I just saw that you made that face." Yuri said. 

"Yah Yuri, follow Jessica over there!" Sunny said as she sat beside Taeyeon.

"Why do you guys always want me to accompany Jessica? I'm not that 's keeper. Tiffany should go there instead." Yuri said.

"Why? So that you can be with Taeyeon?" Sooyoung teased and everyone clapped and laughed.

Taeyeon just bowed her head and covered , controlling her huge smile but managed to frown to pretend that she is mad.

"And why is Tiffany always associated with Taeyeon? I really don't get it!" Yuri said as she stomped her feet like a child.

"Yuri-ah, come here." Taeyeon gestured as Yuri sat on the floor in front of her.

"Why?" 

"Shut up."

"So anyway, what are we talking about here?" Sunny said to break the silence.

"Nothing. We always talk about nothing." Hyoyeon said.

"Look at Yuri. She just stayed quiet suddenly just because she's near Taeyeon." Sooyoung said.

"Let's just get our make up done as well and leave these two. Sunny said.

"Yah, Taeyeon-nah, why did you ask me to sit here?" Yuri said as the others left.

"So that they'll stop bullying you. As the leader, anything I say, they shut up immediately. And anyone who's beside me, they won't bother."

Yuri can't help but to blush at Taeyeon's statement. She tapped Taeyeon's lap and said, "Thank you."

"You're always welcome, Gon Nyuri."

"Well, anyway Taeyeon-nah, remember last week when I was beside you during Guerilla Date?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I'm glad that you were beside me."

Taeyeon laughed at her statement but deep inside her heart just skipped a beat. "And ...?"

"No one even noticed our moment. I mean everytime I'm beside Yoona or Jessica or even Tiffany, pictures just flood and you with Tiffany... but with us it's kinda lesser. But I'm glad that they don't make a big fuzz out of us two."

"Yah! Someone just tagged me on Instagram with us looking at  Jessica. It was so funny cuz we were looking at a fan being interviewed towards Jessica's direction. And they assumesd we were looking at Jessica alone. Well I looked at her but not just her."

"I'm also happy that we sat beside each other while eating. Yeah, people noticed we sat beside each other and you beside Soonkyu but it's not over exaggerated like you with Tiffany or me with Jessica."

"Oh yeah good thing I was beside you and Sunny cause all of use were really hungry. I didn't care about the camera anymore! You know Soo and Yoona are pretty much conscious these days about munching on TV cuz of their boyfriends and teasing fans. Seo and Jess are poised while Hyo is not much of an eater as well."

"She's more of a drinker." Yuri added.

"Yeah!" Taeyeon agreed with all smiles and high-fived Yuri.

"Hey, Taeyeon!"

"What is it this time?" She said smiling.

"Let's stay this way. This close."

"What? You know that my only best friends  are just the 8 of you, the 9 of us."

"Yeah, you're right. But please don't act awkward toward me. Ever. Especially when they tease us."

"What the hell, Yuri? You know I... I mean WE can handle them. Besides we're one of the oldest."

"Yah! I'm somewhat in the middle."

"But you were a trainee longer than me so you know them too well. And they're scared of you ever since."

"Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica and Yoona are done." Their manager said as Jess and Yoong are done with their make-up.

Yuri looked at Taeyeon and got up. "Well, I'll see you later then."

"Bwahahaha" Taeyeon laughed with her ahjumma laugh. "We're just sitting beside each other, Yuri."

"Oh yeah..." Yuri scratched the back of her neck. "But it's not like we can talk because we're beside the others." Yuri said as she brushed a hand on Taeyeon's back.

"You're right." Taeyeon said as she walked in front of Yuri.

"Oh Tae." Yuri said as Taeyeon faced her." Taeyeon was about to speak when she was cut by Yuri. "Don't reply. Stop talking. You need to save your voice for the performance. Fighting." She said as she did the AJA gesture. Taeyeon did it two as she smiled.

Yay! Updated another 2 Chapters! Thanks Subscribers! I'll try uploading other Chapters this week. I have drafts already. It might be about the Mr. Mr. Fansigning and Taeyeon's confession. 
Yes! They'll be official next chapter. You'll find out how...
Succeeding Chapters will be about the 3rd Japan Tour and maybe a Rated M chapter or more Rated M chapter and fluff. More fluff cause I'm hopeless romantic and YulTae oppas are growing on me especially this year. Oh My Gawd.