Official

Mr. Mr.

 

 

Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny went to the venue. Wearing those outfits above

 

 

While Tae, Jess, Fany, Hyo and Seo wore these outfits.

"Yah! Guys, I thought we don't have a schedule today. Why do we have to wear our costumes?" Yuri said while they were leaving the dorm.

"Well Taeyeon told me that ou manager texted her and we all have to gather." Sunny replied as they rode the elevator.

"Where is Taeyeon and the others anyway?" Yuri said while SooNa are just smiling

"Yah guys, what's with those smiles?" Yuri said upon noticing the two.

"Why? We always smile." Yoona said.

"This concept really suits you well." Sooyoung said.

"Why do we have to use my car anyway? Isn't our manager picking us up?" Yuri said when they entered the car.

"Cuz you're the oppa here and you need to drive." Sunny said sitting beside Yuri who's driving 

15 minutes later they've arrived at their destination. They were welcomed by Jessica and Hyoyeon standing at the small and low stage with mics on their hands. The venue was just small yet fancy.

Hyoyeon started saying, "Good evening guys, please take your seats."


 

Yuri was studying the place while Sunny, Yoona, and Sooyoung just obliged sitting at a round table, 3 meters away from the stage.

"What is this?" Yuri mumble to the three.

"Let's just see." Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon continued, "So, all of us have been together since our teenage years. We've experienced happy and bad times. We're girls who achieved our dreams turned into women achieving bigger goals. We have many meaningful memories that we've created and we're all eager to create more meaningful memories together."

By the time everyone was getting into the serious mode, especially Yuri, Jessica started talking, "Well funny how Hyoyeon is the one who's serious today." Jessica laughed afterwards.

Usually, when Jessica says a joke, everyone just goes poker faced. That's her icy charm that's why she's called an "Ice Princess"  and today, the same thing happened.

Jessica continued, "Well... we all know that Yuri likes Taeyeon and Taeyeon likes Yuri..."

Hyoyeon stopped her, "Yah! Why do you have to be so direct right away?"

Jessica continued, "Well, you were getting so emo and vague. They might think it's a disbandment thing or something."

"Yah! We're never going to disband!" Sunny shouted.

"Now I know that Jessica unnie wants to leave us!" Yoona shouted as well.

"Well, that's not what I mean, guys!" Jessica said calmly "Let's just continue... As I said earlier, Yuri likes Taeyeon and Taeyeon likes Yuri..."

Hyoyeon stopped her again, "Ya! Why do you have to repeat it."

It was Yuri's time to shout this time, "Yeah! It's embarrassing."

Jessica still continued, "We'll never gonna finish if you guys keep on interrupting me. Now I know why Taeyeon is having a difficult time in being our leader. The Maknae is even mature than all you guys... But then it's our quirkiness that makes us stick together and still have fun despite the stress."

"That's right!" Hyoyeon awkwardly commented.

"Well, as Hyoyeon said, each and very memory, we have to share with each other. That's why we are all here today. 2 of our members are in love with each other and that is an important event in our career and friendship."

"Yeah." Hyoyeon commented again. Everyone can't help but laugh including TaeTiSeo at the backstage.

"Our very first Girls' Generation sub-unit prepared a special presentation for this event." Hyoyeon said.

"Here's Taeyeon... Tiffany... and Seohyun... So Nyuh Shi Dae- TaeTiSeo!" HyoSica said together.

With that, the stage turned black. Moments later a piano intro was heard and the spotlight shown on Seohyun playing the piano at the left corner of the stage.

Tiffany then played the flute with the spotlight on her at the right corner of the stage.

For reference only:

Seohyun piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ke6FzqLkvw

Tiffany playing flute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgrQLycG4ho

One of my Favorite Taeyeon solo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0IlqvIUao

Actual song please listen to this: All of Me by John Legend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518WB1IcjPI

(Wishing Taeyeon can actually sing this in real life.)

 

The spotlight was on at the center with Taeyeon in a white dress singing the verse of the song. The light radiated her pearl white skin that showed elegance. Her silky hair added to her aura with her bangs adding a touch of cuteness to her. 

 

 

Please read the lyrics to feel the message: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnlegend/allofme.html

(Couldn't paste it cause of clipboard problems...)

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Taeyeon finished singinging, she said,

"Yuri, everyone here knows that I'm not good at words. I don't always say what's on my mind but my mind is always full of thoughts. I only say a lot when all thoughts and emotions have already piled up in my mind and heart that I have to let it all out. Now, I've thought of all the consequences of this. But my heart still can't stop beating when I'm with you and my feelings and thoughts are so much that I have to release this  certain feeling to lessen all the other worries I have in my mind." Taeyeon paused and continued

"Yuri-ah.." Taeyeon said sweetly and cutely while she slightly tilted her head on the side.

"I'm not good at words so I used this song to convey all my feelings. This song says everything I feel for you.."I love your curves and your edges.."

Yuri was almost tearing up but managed to shout, "Yah! ByunTae!"

"...Well aside from that..."I want to give my all to you... So... would you give your all to me?..." Taeyeon said softly but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

With that, Yuri ran to Taeyeon and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon raised her head on Yuri's shoulder to hug her even more.
Yuri lessened the hug to look at Taeyeon while holding her waist. "I love you Taeyeon."

"I love you too Yuri."

Yuri held Taeyeon's cheek and gave her a peck on her lips.
"I'll kiss you more later, babe." Yuri said with her 

Taeyeon showed her huge sweet smile and hugged Yuri again.

All the other 7 members smiled. They weren't able to see the two kiss since Yuri covered their lips with her hand on Taeyeon's cheek in an angle the other girls won't see.

Taeyeon then held Yuri's hand and spoke, "Eveyone we should eat and celebrate!"

Everyone was so excited to eat. The food was buffet style so they just need to get it from the buffet table before sitting.

"Jagiya, sit down there, and I'll just get you food." Yuri said to Taeyeon.

"Thanks."

Taeyeon approached Tiffany and Seohyun. "Thank you guys for accompanying me." The two hugged their leader.

"Hmm this is so yummy." Sooyoung said with still full.

"I know right." Yoona said with eating like a beggar who did not eat for years."

"Yah! Try acting like that in front of your boyfriends!" Sunny said.

Taeyeon and Yuri were eating beside each other quietly. They were just looking at their food while eating.

"Yah! Yuri! Aren't you gonna feed Taeyeon?" Jessica said.

"Aaah.. Yes of course." Yuri stuttered. She forked a piece of meat and place it in front of Taeyeon's mouth.

"It's okay. I'm not a baby." Taeyeon said smiling shyly.

"Just this piece...baby." Yuri said. And Taeyeon slowly ate it.

Everyone were smiling while looking at the couple. Yuri noticed that all the rest focused their attention to them. "Hey guys, stop staring and eat."

"We just love staring at you two. Finally..." Tiffany said while flashing her sincere eye smile

"Since we're on the topic, I hope you guys don't object this relationship." Taeyeon said.

"Of course, we don't" the rest said.

"Thanks, guys. I couldn't do all of these without your help."

"Everyone!" Yuri said loudly. "Well I think what Taeyeon meant was that us acting like a couple in front of you. Well would you not be awkward with two girls kissing or whatever." 

Taeyeon just continue swallowing while nodding at Yuri's statement.

Seohyun answered Yuri. "Well unnie, all of us wanted to see what you and Taeyeon-unnie were doing earlier."

Hyoyeon added, "You didn't even allow us to see it."

Yoona also spoke, "All of us aren't awkward at all, okay. So stop being so conscious."

Sunny even added, "We've all known that you're a lesbian anyways or even the two of you being boyish or biual, so it's not an issue."

"Krystal's not even awkward towards Amber, to think she's even more boyish than Taeyeon and Yuri." Jessica said.

Taeyeon and Yuri heaved a sigh upon their members' encouragement.

"Wait, how are you guys telling your family?" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon answered. Well, I've already told my family. I told my mom first then she told my dad. Then the 3 of us spoke. Then we told my siblings another day. Well, I think that they new my gender anyway."

"So wait. You always liked girls or boys?" Tiffany said.

"Well, everyone knows that I had a girl crush in school. While I had 2 boy admirers. But my feelings for that girl was not that strong so I just let it go. Well, about guys... Can we just stop talking about this? Now is what's important."

"What is now?" Yuri said.

"That I have you and that I love you." Taeyeon said fast.

Yuri can't help but smile and pinch Taeyeon's fluffy cheeks.

"I love you too sweety" Yuri said.

"Well with mine, I had Han Ye Sul and Son Ye Jin fighting over me right?" Yuri said.

"Aniyo. No need to expand. We all know your gender but how about your parents and brother?" Sunny said

"Well, I've always played with my brother and his friends that's why I'm boyish and athletic. Plus I think my parents know. They asked me who I chose among my actress suitors. I was shocked that they liked the idea but I answered that I like one of my teammates. They even guessed it right." Yuri said.

"Looks like everyone knows. You guys just had to make it official. " Jessica said

"I'm getting dessert. There's so much sweets I need to try there." Taeyeon said while standing up.

"I'll go with you." Sunny and Tiffany said.

"I'll just finish this crab." Yuri said to Taeyeon.

The shikshins SooYoung and YoonA were still munching on all meat and seafoods. The rest were eating their desserts already.

"You know what, I suggest that you guys should eat dessert already since you can't place the ice cream in your bags while you can sip in the crabs." Taeyeon suggested.

"Chaggy (short for jagiya) is right guys." Yuri said. 

"Where did that come from Yuri-ah?" Taeyeon said with her ahjumma laugh.

"From jagiya.. Well Tae, you think we should go somewhere after this?" Yuri whispered.

"Sure. I'd love that."

"You know good thing we reserved this place. People will get shocked if Girls' Generation eats like this." Sunny said.

"Well, everyone knows..." Tiffany said.

"But it's not like they really see us eat this much." Jessica said. "Well why don't we go home now. I can't drive if it's really late at night. I might fall asleep." She added.

"So all 5 of us will hop in Jessica's car... I mean SUV. Then Taeyeon in Yuri's car." Sunny said.

"So who's the 2 other people?" Seohyun questioned.

"Sooyoung and Yoona. We'll leave them here eating. Jessica said.

"Kyung Ho oppa will pick us up later. Stay safe guys." Sooyoung said. She and Yoona waved to the other girls.

While the 7 o them were walking to the parking lot. Taeyeon realized something. "Wait, how did you guys fit in Yuri's sports car?"

(Yuri's car is a two seater BMW Z4)

Yuri replied. Her arm clinging into Taeyeon from her pocket.
"We looked so stupid earlier. I was sitting on Sooyoung's lap while driving. While Sunny sat on YoonA's lap.

Taeyeon clapped and laughed like an ahjumma again.

"So guys, we're leaving. I'm staying with my parents for 3 days until our next schedule. I'll just bring these rascals to the dorm." Jessica said.

"Alright." YulTae said.

"Unnie, can you bring me to my parents' house first?" Seohyun said.

"No." Jessica said.

Everyone were shocked until Jessica said, "No, after we bring these people in the dorm. I need someone with me while driving home. You live nearby anyway." 

"I'm leaving too. I'll just get my car." Hyoyeon said.

"And where are you freakin' going?" Jessica said.

"To my parents' house in Incheon, of course."

"Isn't it dangerous to drive at night going there?" Tiffany said.

"I always travel until midnight."

"Yah! Hyo make sure you're not drunk while driving." Sunny said

"I'm responsible." Hyoyeon said. "Plus, I should have done it a long time ago if I wanted to ruin my career an Girls' Generation's image."

"That means I'm stuck with Tiffany... again." Sunny said.

"Well, we could go out with Nichkhun and eat at Coreanos."

"Aish! Why do I always have to be the chaperone."

"Let's go out tomorrow so Taeyeon and Yuri can enjoy the dorm alone. Then we can bake cupcakes with them when we arrive."

"Why do you always have to decide my schedule for you, huh "Manager Hwang"? But fine. You enjoy me cuz I'm having a musical soon and I'll rarely be visible."

"Kya! Kaja! These lovebirds still need to enjoy themselves." Jessica said with her icy tone yet still sincere.

So Jessica's car left and Yuri and Taeyeon waved at them before facing each other.

"So... where are we going?" Taeyeon said smiling

"I'm in the mood for a quiet place. How about you?"

"Let's just go to the Han River and maybe explore the city."

"By car or by walking?"

"Both."

"So... road trip and strolling?"

"Yeah... I want to see Seoul. How it is everyday... how normal and ordinary people sees it."

"Okay. It's been a while." 

They both entered the sports car and started their night adventure.