First Date

Mr. Mr.

Chapter 7
Yuri started the engine of the car and drove away. She then held Taeyeon's hand with her right while the other on the steering wheel.

Taeyeon looked at her manly girl friend driving intently on the road but she still managed to caress her hand that she found really romantic.

When Yuri stopped the car at an open parking she said,
"Wait babe, I'll just fix the parking, okay,"

"Sure." Taeyeon replied.

Yuri removed the keys and was about to step out when Taeyeon stopped her.
"Cutie pie... Hmm... Baby don't leave me." Taeyeon said in a cute and y soft voice.

Yuri held Taeyeon's wrist. "I won't. I was actually going to open your door. You know I'm a gentle...woman."

Taeyeon just laughed at her statement. "I know. But I want to do this first."

Yuri gave her a questioning look.
Taeyeon then wrapped her arms around Yuri's body and landed her lips on hers.

"I love you. I've been waiting for this for so long. Is this real? Tell me Yul, I'm not dreaming, am I?

"No you're not." Yul gave her a peck on her lips. "Let's just continue this later okay?"

Taeyeon just nodded and waited for Yuri to open her door.

They walked to the streets of Myeongdong looking at the shops still brightly lit in the evening.

Yuri slowly intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon's. "I hope you don't find this corny." Yuri said looking straightly ahead. 

"I don't." Taeyeon said tiptoeing to reach Yuri and kissed her cheek.

Yuri just pinched Taeyeon's cheek in return adoring her cuteness.

"Yah Tae should we go to the Han river next? People might recognize us here. There are also a lot of tourists."

"But I don't mind if they know it's us. But fine. Promise me we'll comeback next time."

"Promise."

---------------------------------

They found their spot near the river and sat on a nearby bench. The lights of the city glowing amidst the darkness of the night.

Taeyeon clutched onto Yuri's arms while looking at the river.
"I always go here whenever I think about of things. When I had tests in school, debut anxiety, and even problems even after debut. I went here a few weeks ago when I thought about us." She said.

Yuri replied, "What about us?"

"I was sure I already love you. I know that you love me too. But I wondered how come you were still not confessing and even I didn't have the guts."

"And then what...?"

"I was wishing you would confess so that I wouldn't be rejected if I did it." Taeyeon said.

"Tae, are you sure of me? Maybe you were just forced under pressure when we were with the girls. They tease us all the time. You can back out while it's still early." 

"What the hell Yul? Are you breaking up with me."

"No. I just want to make sure that  you love me. I love you so much that if we go on for so long then we break up, I cannot endure it. While we're still new officially, it's easier for me if you tell me early on that you cannot be with me for the rest of our lives."

"Yul... I love you. Stop saying nonsense. I wanna be with you forever. Let's get married someday. I don't care where. I don't care even if people condemn us. I won't exchange you for any other man or woman. I love you since I laid my eyes on you, Yuri.

Yuri just grabbed Taeyeon's face and kissed her deeply and passionately. They continued for a few minutes. Their kisses growing deeper every second.

"Maybe we should head back." Yuri said her breath touching Taeyeon's lips.

"You're so hot Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon said seductively.

"Taeyeon, are you drunk?" Yuri pulled Taeyeon holding her body. But Taeyeon resisted, her weight still heavy on where she's sitting.

"Of course I am. Drunk with your love Yuri. Plus you're so... ugh handsome and beautiful. How can you have that charm Yul?"

"Babe, you're a goddess to me as well. Let's just go and do this privately, okay?"

Yuri walked Taeyeon into the car, holding her by the shoulders and her arms.

"Yul, are we returning to the dorm?"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe we should. It's our comeback and we also have to practice for our Japan tour."

"Yul..."

"What?"

"I told you and the girls about SM revealing about Baek and I anytime soon, right?"

"Yeah. What about it?" Yuri said coolly.

"Just don't mind it."

"Why should I?" Yuri said casually.

"Well maybe you might ask me about it later on."

"You told me it's media play right? And SM just told you to act so that they could protect Kris' case and Baekhyun's drinking and with es."

"Well it's also to protect my past with Leeteuk." Taeyeon added.

"Wait. Why were you even with Teuk if you said you were in love with me since you saw me?"

"To test myself." Taeyeon said.

"Test what?" Yul said digging into Taeyeon to get a specific answer.

"If I'm really a lesbian for you. Yul trust me, you made me a lesbian."

"So you'll not exchange me for a guy but for a girl."

"Yul, I tried it too. Well it's not what you're thinking. I love the 8 of you. I reflected. We're all close but I loved you more... I wanted you to be my girlfriend."

Yuri pecked Taeyeon's lips. They kissed for a few more moments. It was sweet and romantic.

They both grasped for air and then Yuri drove back home.

"Tae, we should rest. The next weeks will be stressful. I love you."

"I love you too."

They enjoyed the ride on the way back to their dorm. Looking at the beautiful sights of Seoul, having contented hearts full of love and contentment.