The Kim's Go Clubbing

Mr. Mr.

"Hahaha, that was so awesome..." Yoona said as she entered the dorm with Sooyoung

"Yah guys, what have you been up to?" Tiffany said as she saw the two

Yoona replied, " We went to SM to fix our schedules after the Japan tour. Then Seungi Oppa came to fetch us."

Sooyoung added, "Kyung Ho followed us to the restaurant then we had some Karaoke time."

"I knew it, you guys!" Sunny said

"Too bad Nickhun is busy with 2PM tour."

"Just wait for the company to announce your relationship, okay?" Hyoyeon said as she came from her room

"Oh Hi unnie!" YoonA said as she hugged Hyoyeon

Hyo replied with her motherly accent "Aish Yoona-ah. Our second maknae. Kyeopta."

"Hey Hyo, I'm ready!" Taeyeon appeared with her simple tee and black pants. She had a light makeup on without eyeliner.

"I don't have to wear a cocktail dress or something right?" she added

"Yup that's fine, I didn't even change my clothes. I just took a shower."

Yuri saw them talking so she appeared in front of Taeyeon. "Be careful okay." She tapped Taeyeon's back quickly. "You too Hyo."

As Taeyeon and Hyoyeon left the dorm, Sooyoung approached Yuri, the both of them still standing.
"Hey, Yuri-ah!"

"Oh, Sooyoungie..." Yuri was surprised as she still gazed at Taeyeon leaving.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! When are you gonna tell her?"

Yuri did some jerky movements acting like a kiddo. "How come all of you know that?"

"It's so obvious unnie, you're too sweet with Taeyeon-unnie compared to us all. Lucky, only TaeNy, YoonYul, YulSica, YoonSeo are the active fansites. Very few capture TaeRi moments. Or maybe they capture, they just don't wanna post everything." Yoona said

Sunny added, "Aniyo, TaeRi is getting popular these days. Even before. They just consider them as bromance."

"Eh? Bromance?" Yuri said.

"Yeah, don't you see those tags on Instagram, Yul?" Sunny said.

"I don't even understand the comments in instagram. My Elmo and Big bird selca with Taeyeon was quite popular with the likes." Yuri said

"Yah, Yuri-ah, it's not Big Bird, it's Monster's Inc." Hyoyeon suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"It's Cookie Monster! I wanna bump the heads of Yuri and Hyoyeon. I was so embarrassed in New York when you guys spoke in English." Sunny said.

All of them burst into laughter.
Tiffany said, "OMG, admit it guys, HyoYul were so funny that SONES were so bored at me and Jessica."

"Hey Hyo what are you doing here?" Yuri suddenly realized.

"Tae and I were at the parking lot when I realized that I forgot the car key."

"Oh, unnie. You should have texted me and I could have just brought it down." Seohyun said.

"Oh our maknae is really nice." Hyoyeon said.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Yuri said.

"Your Taeyeon, huh?" Sooyoung bumped Yuri's hip with hers

"She's speaking with the guard. Telling him to wait for us until 2AM. And I think about fans who stalk us at the parking. Taeyeon wanted to speak with them especially the kids but manager oppa does not allow us."

"Guys, I should get going. See you. Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon went down the elevator and saw Taeyeon speaking with the guard.

"Hey Tae and ahjussi! I got it. Kaja!"

Taeyeon bowed to the guard and ran to Hyoyeon.

"Are Soo and Yoong already upstairs?"

"Yah I saw them. They were actually talking about you."

They entered Hyoyeon's BMW sports car and Hyo started tr engine while they continued talking.

"What about me?"

"I think about Yul confessing to you. And about that Elmo and Monsters' Cookie Selca."

Taeyeon suddenly burst out with her ahjumma laugh. "It's Cookie Monster, Hyo. It was Yul who took that selca you know. Then I told her that she should open an Instagram account. I think it's about time for her to get exposed to the fans through social media. I want her to be associated with me too. I mean it's always Jessica and Tiffany who's being paired with me. At least SONES can see our interaction. And for her too cuz people mistake Yuri for YoonA. At least new fans can spot the difference between them. You know "Fashion King" allowed others to know Yul too cuz it was always YoonA who's acting. And Yuri and Sooyoung's "2 Ends" wasn't even noticed by all.

"You know Tae, you're mostly quiet but when you speak, you really speak a lot. I mean you talked about Yuri from the parking lot until we reached this intersection." Hyoyeon said as they stopped upon the red light.

"Hyo, you were the one who brought up the topic. And what's up with the YulTae selca anyway?"

"I just heard them talking about it.  Maybe they're talking about our Internet popularity or what."

"Hyo, Internet really made us popular, the Korean Wave in general. I don't think the fans would get mad if Yuri and I get together or something."

"So you really like her? I mean love her."

"Well, I thought about it. And I'd say I'd like to risk our friendship for love. I mean we've known and lived with each other for years and she would be a good boyfriend. I mean girlfriend." Taeyeon said the last sentence awkwardly

Hyo replied as she continued driving the streets of Seoul. They now passed by the Myeongdong street shops. " You know Tae, just cut Yuri's hair and replace her private part, and she's like a guy already. I think she's a great dude. She can protect you. She used to be scary back them when we were trainees. So I really danced with angst as she was my competitor. It's funny how we're dancing buddies now and ended at the same group."

"What did you think of me then, back in the days?"

"Yuri and I were the bullies in SM but we never bullied you Taeng. You were so fragile yet divine."

"Divine? What do you mean by that?"

"No not really divine. But respecatable. And angelic. Good thing we treated you well since you will be our leader. Jessica bullied Tiffany, speaking English and all but they were frenemies. Even though you guys were kinda new trainees compared to us, we can't bully you. My dad talked to your dad while waiting for us. It was hard since both of us were from the province."

Taeyeon looked at her surroundings and read the sign.
"Hey, isn't this the club already?"

"Yeah it is."

"Did you meet Jay through this?"

"Nope. Through common friends I've met here. You know you could meet non celebrity friends here."

"Well Seohyun and I went to the mall and met some friendly fans."

Hyo entered the club but then the security questioned Taeyeon.
Hyoyeon was bothered why Taeyeon can't enter.

"Yah! I'm 25 years old." Taeyeon said

Hyo approached them, "It's SNSD's Taeyeon. I'm Hyoyeon, the main dancer."

"Oh yes. I see Ma'am I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Taeyeon still drinks milk." Hyoyeon dragged Taeyeon inside. The steam of laser and lights welcomed them. The place smelled cigarette smoke and sweet cocktails and strong alcohol.

"Where are your friends?"

"Let's look for them. Maybe they got the sofa over there!"

They went to the other end that was a little darker compared to the dance floor. Hyoyeon looked closely as she approached her friends.
"Hey guys, I brought TaeTae with me." Hyoyeon introduced her friends and Taeyeon

"So what do you wanna have?" T
the waiter approached their table

"I'll have Singapore Sling and Chicken Wings." Hyo said
"How about you Tae?"

" on the beach and Cheese Pizza that's all" Taeyeon said casually

"Yah ByunTae why that drink of all?" Hyoyeon said laughing

"Why? I've tasted it before at a party and it was good, very tropical. I wonder why they named it on the Beach though."

"Why do you have to keep on repeating that word?"

"But it's the name. Hey, this is not the bar where female dancers just appear right? I don't wanna see other people's ies right now."

"What the Tae? No this is not a bar of those kind" Hyo replied


"C'mon, let's just dance." Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeon to the side of their table. Dancing in the center dance floor would cause attention.

"LOL Hyo you're so funny." Tae said as Hyo was moving her hips.

"C'mon Tae!" Hyo said as she held Taeyeon's hand. "I'll just be the y dancer you wanted."

"Eww Hyo. Stop it. People might notice." Taeyeon said as Hyo was dancing like a e in front of Taeyeon.

"Hey Hyo, it's 1AM. Maybe we should go home? We have a sched tom."

"Okay."

Hyo approached her friends, "Guys, Tae and I have to go. Thanks"

All her friends smiled and waved as the two left.

15 minutes later they arrived at the dorm since it wasn't traffic anymore at that time in a Thursday midnight.

"Hi Tae. Hi Hyo."

"Oh Hi Yuri! You're still awake?" Taeyeon said with a gentle voice while Hyoyeon just raised her chin and head.

"Oh, I slept while watching the movie with the others. I just woke up now. Just in time as you came."

Taeyeon sat beside Yuri on the sofa and leaned her head on her shoulder. "Aigoo Yuri. You didn't have to wait for us."

Taeyeon closed her eyes and slept a few moments later.

Hyoyeon stated at the two and tapped Yuri's other shoulder. "Feeling lucky huh? Take care of her. See you tommorrow. I mean later. Hyoyeon said as she winked at Yuri and went to her room.

Yuri stared at the sleeping Taeyeon. She stretched her hand and placed it behind her back to support her. She leaned back on Taeyeon's head and tried to sleep  again.

Seohyun went out of her room to get water. Upon seeing her two unnies, she went back to the bedroom area and silently woke up all her unnies. All of them took their hand phones and took a photo of the sleeping Yuri and Taeyeon.

Seohyun placed a blanket on top of the two. "Good night, unnies."