Taeyeon with Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sunny

Mr. Mr.

"I wonder what Yoona and Sooyoung are doing. I mean the others are at KBS right now.", Hyoyeon said as we were walking toward the MBC hall.

"Dating?" Sunny said.

"Then why is Tiffany here with us?", I said while Tiffany is clinging into my arm.

"Yah, yeobo, you're so mean.", the eye-smiling girl told me using her trying hard aegyo

My dandyu loyal, defended me, "Yah! Ppanyang, you have Nickhun. You're tricking the fans up to now. You're the one who's so clingy to Taeyeon. You know that someone likes her too."

Tiffany innocently replied, "Leeteuk-oppa-ah?"
 
The dancing machine held her fists, "Yah! Ppany-yah! Are you really just good in English? I thought Taeyeon's your best friend? Leeteuk and Taeyeon broke up before he went to the military! That bastard! I'll kick him in the when I see that ."

"Wait, what? I thought Taeyeon visited him at the army?", Tiffany replied.

"Aah...Leeteuk and I... Yes we kinda cooled off before his enlistment. But when I visited him I was confused. I talked to him casually and officially broke up with him. I mean... I considered what you guys told me that he s young girls like he used to like YoonA then me who's 6 years younger then SISTAR and all those rookie groups. Sunny and I talked to Sora once and confirmed his character. Teuk said that he loves me and was only playing with other girls since I didn't wanna have with him. But then I called it quits. Maybe I could consider him if I see that he changed... but boys really don't matter to me now. I my family, friends, fans, myself. I'm happy without thinking of seeing a boy." Taeyeon said calmly

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon, "Oh my gosh TaeTae. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked me about Teuk after his enlistment. And besides, it's not that important anyway. We talk about other things."

Hyo butted in, "Tae, c'mon, let's go clubbing later and forget the pain in our hearts. My missA and 4minute friends will be there and they know all those girls whom Leeteuk ed."

"Hyo, fine I'll go with you this time. But I'm not interested in those girls who Leeteuk ed. Let's just drink and dance!"

Tiffany said, "Yah you guys say that F word? I can't believe this."

"You're just so into Nickhun that you forgot about us. You're not updated anymore Ppanyang. Also, we sykped with your California friends and taught us some English curses." Sunny replied

"What the-? They tought you that."

"Oh, is this the new Beatles Code studio?", Taeyeon said as they approached a room with cinema theatre like chairs with a table for the MC's in the middle.

"Oh there you are!", Shindong of Super Junior approached GG as he is one of the MC's

"Oh Shindong oppa! Long time no see!", Taeyeon replied

"Girls, how are you? Hyo, how's Jay?"

"Yah oppa! Long time no see and that's what you tell me. I already punched him in the face! That foolish bastard! Yah tell Teukie oppa that I'll do that to him to once he comes near our little leader."

Taeyeon held Hyoyeon, "Thanks Hyo. I love you but I'm fine. Teuk's a good gentle guy but it's just that he's brittle and likes you know..."

Shindong tapped Taeyeon'a shoulder, "I know what you mean TaeTae. I'm sorry. Heechul and Kangin's been updating me about you guys. If you want to choose a boyfriend from Suju, better choose DongHae or Kyuhyun, they're good guys. But I had sensed that your Kwon Yuri is more manly than all of us. Haha"

"Kwon Yuri?" Taeyeon answered

Sunny said, "Tae, haven't you noticed? Yuri's acting differently these days. I mean she's acting like a boyfriend to you-sniffing your hair, caressing your face, holding your hands and all."

Taeyeon just stood there with wandering thoughts.

"Yeah I felt that too. I like it. I like it more than Tiffany and Sunny or any member when they do skinship with me. Yuri is very charismatic as we all say. It all started during the Bad Girl MV when she rode the motorcycle and she was so hot and manly. I realized that she has that charm as an oppa. Ugh why am I like this? Yuri-ah I miss you."

Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany, "Yah Tiff, remember when we did Beatles Code last year with Yuri and Seohyun?"

"Yeah why? You spoke a lot that time compared to Radio Star."

"Yeah, I did even Seo did. It was Yuri who was kinda quiet."

"Maybe because she was beside you?" Fany replied

"What the... I see no connection. I dunno if she already had feelings..."

Suddenly the PD called and the recording will start.

After the Recording, Taeyeon approached Hyoyeon as the four of them rode their group van.

"Hey Hyo! Are we going now?"

"Yeah when we reach the dorm, let's just change then rest a little perhaps. I'll drive and use my car.", Hyo whispered

"Alright." Taeyeon replied.

At the dorm:
Yuri, Jessica, and Seohyun arrived earlier.

"Unnies! Hyo unnie texted me that they'll arrive in 10 minutes." Seohyun said.

"Ugh it's so boring here. Where are they? I'm too tired to exercise." Yuri replied

Sica is texting her friends and sister while Seohyun is reading a book. Yuri is just lying down at the sofa busy doing nothing.

"Yeah unnie, it's more fun if we're 9 right? And besides you miss TaeTae unnie too." Seohyun teases Yuri

Yuri lazily replied, "I miss them all... Hyoyeon's jokes, especially..."

"...Tae unnie?" Seohyun continued

"What about me?" Taeyeon said casually as the other 3 followed

Yuri suddenly stood up and approached the 4 members who just came in. She saw Sunny and Tiffany munching on Cheetos. And Hyoyeon smiling widely. But what caught her attention was the pale faced leader looking tired yet still cute and innocent.
She ran into Taeyeon and hugged her.

As she is taller, she hugged her tight and placed her head on top of hers and kissed the top of Taeyeon's head. 

"I miss you." Yuri muttered

"Yuri-ah." Taeyeon managed to say. She just hugged her back.

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany just went to the living room and greeted Jessica and Seohyun."

"Yah, look at those two." Hyoyeon said while smiling

"Don't look at them, they'll get conscious." Sunny replied

"Oh our GG oppas are so getting together." Tiffany said in English

"I know right. Totally!" Jessica answered with poise raising her eyebrows

Taeyeon realized that they'd been hugging for quite some time. She loosened her hug a little bit and placed her fingers on Yuri's cheeks."

"Kwon Yuri... " Taeyeon being the type who barely speaks her mind managed to say. She was still confused. Confused of the feelings she had for her and Yuri's true feelings for her. She still has a lot of thoughts going in her mind. She just knows that she gets excited seeing Yuri more than others. The other 7 members are her sisters but Yuri is more than a sister. She keeps on thinking if she really likes Yuri as a lover?

Taeyeon held Yuri's hand and pulled her towards the living room. They sat beside each other as she said,
"Guys, we all have to rest. We have Show Champion guesting tommorow. But Hyoyeon and I will just go clubbing tonight. I promise that I'll rent an entire club so that we can dance and drink without causing much attention. I mean seeing fans is okay but what don't like is the media taking pictures. Some pictures may be misleading sometimes like us being drunk as it seems but it's not really what it is in reality."

"It's okay Taeyeon-nah. I also like to sleep now so I have much energy tommorrow. I gotta slap that dancer's face for Mr. Mr." Jessica replied as she walked towards her room.

"What's on TV right now?" Sunny said as she pressed the remote button.

"Taengoo yah, be careful okay. Call me when some guy approaches you or something." Yuri said as she held the the top of Taeyeon's hand.

"Yeah right. I know Yul oppa will come to rescue us. Hyo's friends will be with us so no need to worry. Taeyeon said as she looked straight into Yuri's eyes.

"Well are you guys, goin' boy hunting or something?" Yuri said worryingly

"No Taeyeon and I would just and drink and dance. That's all. And besides who do you think we are? Just hook up with some random guy at a bar?" Hyoyeon said

Yuri replied with her calm husky voice. "Aniyo, I'm just making sure I guess. And Taeyeon here is our baby. You know we always have to protect her and Seohyun-nah"

Sunny butted in with her aegyo, "Yah Yul oppa, I'm here too So Nyuh Shi Dae's aegyo Queen, Sunny imbeda."

"Yah unnie, stop it. You're not the maknae." Seohyun said

"Yuri oppa take care of Taeyeon, she's precious." Tiffany said while checking out her phone.

"Yes Tippany. But why are you all calling me oppa?" 

"Yah haven't we discussed this before? You're GG and SONES's oppa cuz you're so boyish, manly, and charismatic." Tiffany answered

"Even manly than other boy groups." Hyoyeon said while laughing

"I think this Mr. Mr. concept exposed your true uality." Taeyeon added

Yuri eyed her curiously. She was just too cute and irresistible

"Yah, even your uality too." Yuri replied.

"Yah guys, it has long been exposed. Including mine. But fans consider YulTae/TaeRi gays bromance. I'm just simply boyish." Sunny defended

Hyoyeon further added, "Why don't you just two get together?"

Taeyeon was just looking at them especially Yuri. But Yuri was quick in answering,
"I'm just waiting for the right timing. And I want it to come out naturally."

"Yah guys. How would it prosper if you're always on the lookout. Wait for me Hyo. I'll just dress up." Taeyeon stood up and went to the bathroom

Yuri was dumbfounded when Taeyeon was giving her clues that she likes her too.

"You have a chance, bro." Hyo stood up as she went to her room to change as well.

Seohyun was just laughing at her unnies' conversation. "Yuri-unnie let's just relax and watch TV until we get to sleep."