Yuri with Jessica and Seohyun

Mr. Mr.

Yuri's POV
It is a rainy afternoon. My manager held the umbrella as we headed to the KBS building. As I see Seohyun approaching after she went off the van,
I remember her pre-debut days. She's gotten really prettier now. YoonA said she liked the Seohyun before because now she lost that childhood freshness. But for me, everyone's gotten really prettier now. 
Oh, here comes GorJess. She's a real fashionista. . Oh I'm saying that B word in a good way. I'm so glad that we have that kind of personality in Girls' Generation. Someone has to be y for us to have that elegant image. I'm thankful for all my members who have different strengths to make us a powerful and influential girl group that will appeal to different set of audience. 

"Unnie, (are) you okay?", the maknae said.

I realized that my hand is on my face with my elbows supporting it.

I sutterred, "Oh yah, it's nothing. I'm just having thoughts you know. You can't help it, with the rainy weather and all."

I waved at the fans who are watching from the glass window of the radio station booth.

As Sica gestured to her fans and took a picture of them with her iPhone 5, she said,

"We know, you're thinking of Taeyeon..." she said with her icy and teasing tone like the ones she uses with Kyuhyun-oppa.

"Ah, oh yeah, Taenggoo-yah."

I wasn't exactly thinking of her, actually. I just feel lonely that the other 6 members are not with us, well most especially Taeyeon. I mean Taeyeon's the leader and main vocalist. It's hard to be SNSD without her. Or it's not SNSD without her. Even though YoonA's the face of the group, I can say that Taeyeon is the first person that people finds among the 9 of us in every event. You know, when fans try to recognize who's who and they really make an effort to find TaeTae first. Good thing she always stands in between two tall members for her to be spotted with her petite size and cute dorky face.

"Yo! Yuri-ah! You're spacing out again." Sica said

I woke up to my senses.
"Wae-yo? I just miss my Taengoo... 

Whoops what did I just say?

"...and the whole gang of course. I mean Hyo my dancing buddy, Soo and Yoong my acting buddies and Prankster club members, the mediators, Tiffany and Sunny..."

Sica retorted, "Oh stop it YulTae, you just love to see Taeyeon"

Maknae was just staring at me with curiosity.

"Sica-yah, Seohyun-nah, is it too obvious... that I like... her? Am I acting like a lesbo or something?"

Seohyun answered, "Unnie, you were always a lesbo! You're SNSD's oppa figure. From the first time I saw you, you were wearing that red bandana and you were so scary! But you know unnie... 

Seohyun patted Yuri as she continued,

"I really admire you for being so beautiful and handsome at the same time. Taeyeon-unnie is cute and boyish. You really match well..."

Our talk was interrupted as the PD unnie entered and so as the DJ. I remember one year ago, I was with Taeyeon, Tiff, and Hyo.
We talked about my composition, "Mistake" and Taeyeon's favorite song, "Merry-Go-Round". That was a funny group. Aigoo, I hope Sica and Seo will also speak up this time.

The interview progressed and all we have to do later is rest at the dorm. Next day, we'll be recording another music show for Mr. Mr. promotions.