TaeTiSeo Recording

Mr. Mr.

Chapter 8

Warning: Adult content. Read with your own risk. I didn't mark it M since it's just making out not actual . Just bare with my writing I'm not an expert. Just use your imagination. Keke. Enjoy!

Days and Months went by quickly.
They finished their much awaited comeback. 3 girls had a dating scandal. They wrapped up their Japan tour. A lot of other scandals happened in Kpop... Park Bom, Sulli, Sewol... etc. A new SM girl group debuted, Suju will have a comeback and TaeTiSeo will comeback as well.

TaeTiSeo is recording few more songs for their 2nd album and they had a few minutes of break time. 

"I'm so excited Taetae and Seohyun-nah!" Fany said with an eye smile.

"Yeah me too unnies!" Seohyun said while she was sitting on a piano bench while TaeNy was sitting on a sofa.

"Yah guys. How can you be so happy? My career is so messed up!!! I can't live with these lies!"
Taeyeon said.

"TaeTae, can you stop being a er-for-life. Just live with it. You owe SM your career and just deal with it. Let's wait for President Lee to take over the management again. Sunny said he will reprimand the other Executives." Tiffany said assuring Taeyeon.

"Unnie, aren't you happy with Yuri-unnie? Well at least you can be in the same group with the one you love right?" Seohyun said.

"Of course I am. That's the reason why I'm staying in SM... The reason my I'm still holding on. Yuri and my 7 sisters." Taeyeon said dreamily. 

"So stop your emo-ness and just rest your voice for a while." Tiffany said.

A tall vigorous familiar figure approached the three bringing some plastic bags with her. Her black hair and built body gave her a strong and attractive demeanor.

"Yul-oppa!" The three shouted.

Yuri sat beside Taeyeon and unpacked the food she brought.

"Aah so sweet!" Taeyeon girlfriend.

"You guys need power! AJA!" Yuri said.

"Actually this is quite fun. Having a secret relationship. Only the nine of us and our families knowing it. With our fans having wanting us to be together..." Taeyeon said acting jolly while eating.

"You are so bi-polar." Tiffany said.

"Before Yuri-unnie appeared, Tae-unnie was just gloomy." The maknae added.

Yuri was just smiling widely looking down on her food.

"And now Yul-unnie's shy." Seohyun said.

"Yah you! Shut-up!" Yuri said with her flushed cheeks.

Taeyeon suddenly kissed her cheek quickly and continued eating as if she did nothing.

Tiffany and Seohyun were just enjoying watching the couple like a live Korean romantic comedy drama.

"Yah you two! Stop watching us. Fany, go call your Nichkhun! Seo go read your books! You two leave us alone first okay?" Yuri said impatiently.

"No we'd rather stay here.Besides we're also gonna ask you two what happened so we'd rather see it first hand."
Fany said smiling and Seo just nodded.

"Aish!" Yuri said.

Taeyeon just glanced at Yuri and then to Fany and Seo which her eyes glimmering with happiness and smiling brightly and naturally.

"Do you like it?" Yuri said to Taeyeon.

"Yup any food! We love food. Thanks for dropping by, Yul." Taeyeon said.

"Anything for my girl and group mates." Yuri said.

"Everyone's busy except me and Hyo-lo." Yuri added.

"Where is she anyway?" Fany said.

"With Jay... probably." Taeyeon said.

"No she actually tagged along." Yuri said.

"So where is she now?" Seohyun said.

Suddenly Hyoyeon entered the recording room.
"Hi guys, wazzup? I am so bored."

"Where the hell did you go?" Fany said in English.

"I saw Baekhyun and Leeteuk so I  had a chat with them for a while."

"Are you messing up with me?"
Taeyeon said.

"Yes." Hyoyeon said smiling

"Yah! Stop it Hyo! Do you want to fight with Taeyeon again?" Yuri said.

"Sorry, okay! Actually I went to talk to the bosses about my career." 

"And?" Yuri said.

"They might put me into a variety show or gag show. But I should have a vacation first right now." Hyo said.

"Then what about me?" Yuri said

"They said a drama after YoonA's  movie and Sooyoung's drama." Hyoyeon said

"Da heck? What is the connection with those two?" Yuri said.

Taeyeon rested her head on Yuri's shoulder and held her hand lovingly. "Just stay by my side Babe. They paid me lot's recently for the scandal and TaeTiSeo. And the Hidden Voice. You don't have to work for a while. I could earn us a living." 

"I ain't your boytoy and you ain't my sugar momma." Yuri said frowning.

"Just wait a little babe. They'll give you something." Taeyeon said now nibbling Yuri's neck and then her collarbone.

Tiffany was enjoying the view and Seohyun was just glancing then looking away but would look back everytime. Hyoyeon was just smiling widely, a bit of awkward but just cool with it.

"Free ." Hyoyeon said

"Shut up !" Yuri said.

"Yah! You guys judging my clubbing but then you're the one who's making out in front of us." Hyoyeon said.

"You guys bug us to see our making out sessions. Might as well make it real." Yuri said.

Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's head from her neck and started kissing her deeply. She kissed her lips like a beast, mixing her saliva with hers. Taeyeon combed Yuri's stunning dark black hair while she returned kisses with full of vigor. Yuri tasted every angle of Taeyeon's lips. Now tongue battling to get into the insides of their mouth. Yuri embraced Taeyeon's petite body, feeling her soft skin despite her clothed body. 

The other three members were busy playing with their phones glancing at the lovers once in a while.

"Lesbians are hotter than I've imagined." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm taking the video." Tiffany said.

"I'll be in charge if the pictures." Seohyun said.

YulTae were perfectly aware of their members' conversation but they were to busy to react. Actually they like that they're taking videos and photos as a keepsake of their love session.

"We'll resume recording!" The sound engineer from the other room shouted after their 1 hour break."

YulTae slowly backed away from each other, both gasping away. 
"You should get going, Love."
Yuri said, both hands holding onto Taeyeon's shoulder.

Taeyeon looked at her intently then kissed her again, rushing. Her kiss was still wild and rough not wanting to let go. 

Yuri returned the kiss but pulled Taeyeon away from her after a few minutes.
"Tae, break's over."

"But I want more of you. I'm so sick of your love. It's addicting Babe. You're my drug, Baby. Yul... ugh" Taeyeon kissed Yuri again not wanting to let go.

"Tae... Fany and Seo are waiting. You should record
now." Yuri said in betweeen kissing.

" me! Yul me!" Taeyeon said panting for breath

Fany, Seo and Hyo were just shocked hearing their quiet leader say profanity.

"Tae... Others are hearing you." Yuri said.

Taeyeon panicked and let go of Yuri quickly.
She looked at her surroundings...to Yuri then to the three members and the small window in the sound engineer's room.

"The oppas didn't see us right?" Taeyeon said worriedly. 

"Not yet." Yuri said.

"They're still setting up." Hyoyeon added.

Yuri Taeyeon's lips real hard. Taeyeon was caught off gurard.

Yuri then let go and pulled her to stand up with her.

"That must've satisfied your cravings for me. Hyo and I should get going. I'll see you guys later." Yuri said.

Yuri hugged Taeyeon again and pushed her on a wall. She kissed her again. Her lips neck, chest, , her private part, thighs and legs, in her clothed body. She then kissed and her lips.
The other 3 were just shocked and opened their mouths wide.

With that Yuri opened the door and headed out. Hyoyeon waved at the three and followed.

I just added Chapter 7 this week for those who didn't see. I'm posting Chapter 9 too. My  YulTae feels are back cuz I have a Prof. who thinks they are really gay. Haha