The "" Video

Mr. Mr.

Chapter 9

 

updated chapter 7 and 8 for those who didn't see cuz it was still April since I last updated. I had a removal exam and I passed! TaeTiSeo's comeback will be soon! That means ot9 and TTS in year end shows. 

Warning: This is just a product of my imagination. Don't read if you like Baekhyun so much cuz I might hurt you. But this is just fiction okay. So please don't get mad at me please. Reminding you this is a YulTae story so just find another fic if you want another pairing. YulTae lovers hi thanks for reading. Enjoy!

Hyoyeon skipped to follow her buddy who was walking fast, like a real athlete that she is.

Hyo placed her arms around Yul's shoulder.
"Yul you're the man!" 

Yuri, panting breathed audibly.
"I wanted to stop earlier but she wanted more. So I played it rough cuz she ignited the burning passion in me."

Suddenly they saw the boy Yuri despised the most.

"Noonas! Annyeong!" Baekhyun waved approaching them.

"Wazzup man!" Yuri said chinning up with real swag. Hyoyeon was looking angsty as well.

"Unnie, is Taeyeon noona
recording?" Baek said.

"Yeah. What do you need from her? It's not like she's your real girlfriend. You're not tasked to pretend right now at this moment and any moment in your life. You did that stupid Parking pictorial for Dispatch and your in' job is over." Yuri said like a school bully

Hyoyeon was just wide eyed at her statement. Baekhyun froze on his spot stunned at Yuri.

Baek bowed to his Noonas and disappeared quickly.

"Honestly, I was scared myself too." Hyoyeon said clutching her chest.

"Sorry, Hyo. Sorry."

"Shows how much you love her huh?" 

"I do. Ugh! How many boys do I have to shout at just to protect her?"

"Protective much, huh? Just let me know. I'll help with the beating too." Hyoyeon said gearing up her fists.

"I think I'm believing that you really hurt Jay." Yuri Said.

"False." Hyo replied simply
"So where should we go now."

"Let's watch Red Velvet." Yuri said.

"Don't tell me you're checking out those chicks, you les!" Hyo said.

"No way! I just wanna see them I guess? The same way Tae checks out on EXO as juniors." Yuri said.

"Don't tell me your jealous." Hyoyeon said.

"I am. But I don't want to be! Hyo help me!" Yuri said stomping her feet.

"Aish you and Taeyeon are such Psychos for life and love. Just enjoy and love, man! YOLO!" Hyoyeon said.

"Let's just go back and watch them." Yuri said.

"Red Velvet?" Hyoyeon said

"NO! My love, Miyoung, and Joohyun."

"Weeee... your love huh?" Hyoyeon said teasingly.

Yuri's phone then vibrated. 

"The heck?" Yuri said and answered the call.

"Fany sent me the video and Seo sent the photos! GOD YOU GUYS ARE HOT!!! Even Krystal loved it." Jessica said.

"Shut up Jung Sooyeon! You just shut up and sleep. How dare you share it with your sister!"

"I'm in a pictorial you freak! I'll share your making out with Taeyeon in Weibo so people will stop with the YulSic thing. Eeewww!!! I support YulTae." Jessica said.

 

 

"Yuri unnie! I saw the video and the pictures! Hahahahahaha. I should see it in person."

"Yah! You! Why did you even watch it just because they sent it?"

"It's unfair! Seohyun saw it and she's even younger. Hahahahaha unnie. Now I have something to Black mail you with."

 

 

 

"Ugh Sooyoung! Rawr!"

 

"Not again. Spam messages from my members!"

 

"The hell?"

Yuri and Hyoyeon waited for TTS to finish outside the recording area. They tuned in to Sunny's Radio Program.

It was already starting...

Sunny: ... so someone just sent me a video of two people kissing. Well, it wasn't disgusting cuz I knew those people are really in love with each other. They're my close friends and I've worked with them before. It's just so sad that they can't reveal their relationship.

Co-host: So your close to them and you've worked with them? Don't say it's an SM couple?

Sunny: An SM couple? I can't say. I've already given some clues.

Co-host: Let's just read the listeners' comments then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<...and Yuri's lesbianism>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

< They had a duet and they're both small Lol.>

Sunny: This is too much. I guarantee that I'm not the one I'm talking about. What I can say is that... Ugh nothing I can't say anything.

Co-host: They say it's Yuri and Taeyeon. Could you confirm this Sunny?

Sunny: No. I have no right to confirm it.

Co-host: So why don't we call them? Taeyeon had called here before. Yuri's probably resting.

Sunny: Why did I even share this? People so have smart guesses and wild imaginations.

Yuri was dumbfounded upon listening to Sunny's radio show.
"So people like YulTae." Hyoyeon said smiling.

"Yeah. I guess so." Yuri said.

"You should treat us Yul." Taeyeon said out of nowhere. Tiffany and Seohyun followed her from the recording room.

"You heard it?" Yuri said wondering.

"Yup! Sunny told me to tune in."
Taeyeon said. "We were done recording so..."

Taeyeon sat on Yuri's lap and wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck.

"Taeyeon, this is sweet but it's so obvious now. What if people see us?"

"So? I want them too, Yul."

"This is crazy! What if the company scolds us?"

"Yul, the people like us! Duh! The company will approve of us."

"How can 2 girl group members be lesbians. Taeyeon! This is crazy!"

"Do you know how crazy I am too!!! Yul!"

Yuri stood up, carrying Taeyeon.
"Guys, let's eat! My treat."

Taeyeon kissed Yuri on her cheek. "Cute."

"I'm not. You are cute, Taeyeon."

"You're cute too. Trying hard to be cute when you're not naturally cute... is cute." Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon, you must be really crazy in love with me, huh?" Yuri said while carrying her and walking. The others following them to the parking lot.

"I am Oppa."

"Aish! Do you find it weird calling me that?"

"I don't" Taeyeon said.

"We don't" the other members said.